Cali Rose

Too many ?'s....

10 posts in this topic

So I have a huge pet peeve. I can't stand when a guy starts asking me TOO many questions. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I mean, I understand some guys just want to make sure that they are getting what they want but it makes me very nervous and l'll stop responding to them. I've tried telling them that they are asking too many questions and they always seem to get offended. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Have any other ladies had the same issue and how do you handle it? 

xoxo 

Cali Rose 🌹 

Tough place to be in for us ladies. Don’t take chances while the stock show is in town. Not all moolah is good. 

After you feel your screening has been thorough you might ask if they have any special requests?  Just listen to your gut right now and stay safe!

I nip it in the bud real quick by saying that they need to do their homework by googling me, reading my reviews to see if I am a fit, and then checking out my website. I then tell them that if they are really interested, fill out my screening form to get an appointment. If you have enough reviews, info out there about yourself...they shouldn't be asking a million questions, we don't have to be rude, we just direct them to the information and then do our homework if they do what we ask.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

I nip it in the bud real quick by saying that they need to do their homework by googling me, reading my reviews to see if I am a fit, and then checking out my website. I then tell them that if they are really interested, fill out my screening form to get an appointment. If you have enough reviews, info out there about yourself...they shouldn't be asking a million questions, we don't have to be rude, we just direct them to the information and then do our homework if they do what we ask.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

+1

The guys that ask so many questions seem to want the most for the least. I shouldn’t generalize, but I have found that my most pleasant encounters are with the guys that make a nice introduction and have done their homework. Do you ladies agree? I’ve had the pleasure of meeting some real sweet, fun guys from TOB lately. Thanks for participating and doing your research guys.

Send them your website. Ask them if they have seen your reviews? Tell them...did you by chance check out my website? My rates, menu (found in reviews), ads, generalized location is all found in my website. If all else fails? Google my number/name. 

After that stop answering the questions Cali Rose.

Serious inquiries from great clients are seldom tire kickers/ low brow/question makers, my dear!

Great Clients know better. Mostly clients just need detailed directions to your in call.

13 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Great Clients know better. Mostly clients just need detailed directions to your in call.

^This + 1,000. Anything else is unnecessary, end of story.

I'm new around here but I agree.  I can't imagine wanting to pester a lady with questions to the point she would become uncomfortable.  Seems like everyone I've researched and would feel comfortable seeing has had sufficient answers out there to any questions I had.  Any follow up questions I've had have just been about the logistics of actually meeting.  

Edited by Traveller17
Forgot a word

I always direct them to my website and reviews. Otherwise assume its YMMV. I don't like a lot of questions either hence making a website and racking in reviews to make it easier for both parties.

20 hours ago, LeAnne Moira said:

I always direct them to my website and reviews. Otherwise assume its YMMV. I don't like a lot of questions either hence making a website and racking in reviews to make it easier for both parties.

If you don't wish to have a website? Show them your P411 account ad. You should have your rates, reviews, a few nice pictures, as well as generalized location if you only provide in call. In addition to your ad.

Keep it as simple as possible. No brainer. 

Many of these tire kickers are just looking to low ball you and get a rise out of you. While they seriously believe they're entitled to not only get your goat but possibly a few freebies (pictures and sexting).  

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

18 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

If you don't wish to have a website? Show them your P411 account ad. You should have your rates, reviews, a few nice pictures, as well as generalized location if you only provide in call. In addition to your ad.

Keep it as simple as possible. No brainer. 

Many of these tire kickers are just looking to low ball you and get a rise out of you. While they seriously believe they're entitled to not only get your goat but possibly a few freebies (pictures and sexting).  

Isn't that the truth lol.