Frustrated

17 posts in this topic

I recently applied for my p411. I paid for it. I gave them a picture of my license with the date hand written next to it. I gave them my most recent phone bill with my name. I gave them all the details they asked for. I gave them employment records but because it was so long ago and I have been unemployed since my concussion and neurological stuff I had happen to me I been seeing a functional neurologist for 2 years. I was having like ten seizures a day. I was in a blindfold for a year and a half off and on and almost lost my vision among other things. I tried explaining this to them but they said they can’t help me and I need at least 2 newbie friendly p411 providers. It’s so frustrating because I know what kind of guy I am and I would do anything for anybody. I’m really trying hard to get this all straightened out. I already gave them 100 dollars. I joined here because it’s harder than ever for me to go out in the public and meet people. I came here knowing this would be so healthy for me. It kinda makes me mad that assholes and creeps in this world ruin it for the really good people who would do anything for anybody. I do understand the safety behind all of this though it just is a little upsetting. If anybody can help me out it would mean the world to me. I’m not sure how this works still. 

Hugs -codeman

Edited by codeman

Since you are a member here, I recommend that you do a search for newbie friendly p411 ladies and contact them.  they are on here, you just have to be willing to do a little footwork.

This. I'm not a member of 411 but rarely have trouble booking with the ladies on here and elsewhere.  Find a newbie-friendly lady, answer her questions, have a great time, and ask her to be a reference for you on here. 

Thank you both for helping me out. I sure appreciate it. It just seems like I have given them my whole life story and all kinds of ID's and really personal stuff. I've given them enough information that they could pin point exactly where I am and who I am and what I do and they still aren't budging and I already struggle with money... and they still have it on hold. Like I said I really do understand safety. I understand the importance of the process etc but I have given them things that should have already got me through. I think the anger comes from me knowing I am a good guy and I am being shut down even while giving them so much information... I even offered to show doctor records and all kinds of stuff. That's where I am getting super frustrated... but then at the same time I want ladies to feel super safe so I do respect it so much

Have you actually tried to book with anyone but got turned away, or is it just 411 that you are having trouble with? 

I don't have 411 man, and I have no problems getting ladies to see me. My advice, unless you plan on traveling and seeing ladies in other states, forget about 411 and concentrate your efforts here. See some newbie friendly ladies, get some reviews under your belt and a few references and you're golden. Just my 2 cents 

If you would like a full refund, please contact P411 support and say "Gina approved a full refund on TOB".... and it shall be done. However, if the screening agents have decided you need references to be approved, that's the final verdict.

Always,
Gina

To the OP, sorry you are being upfront and still being frustrated: :-( As the others have mentioned, see a newbie friendly lady. She can give you a reference here, which is an awesome thing.

To P411 and Gina, thank you for being thorough.

3 hours ago, GinaXXX said:

If you would like a full refund, please contact P411 support and say "Gina approved a full refund on TOB".... and it shall be done. However, if the screening agents have decided you need references to be approved, that's the final verdict.

Always,
Gina

Gina it's okay! They did ask for that but I completely understand. I want everyone to feel safe... I want this all to be professional and I just want people to be safe. I did ask for a refund. Everything is all set now. I will figure it all out and I know it'll all work. I respect the whole process very much like I said. I don't blame ladies for wanting P411 and as much verification as possible. I don't take any of it personal but it definitely is hard to get my foot in the door. I think I will be okay though I will keep learning and cruising around on here! I am not going anywhere and everyone has been so nice to me. Thanks for your help Gina. I would rather be turned down by lady than have her be super anxious because that means people are using their heads and being careful. 

Edited by codeman

OK, this guy is tugging at my heartstrings.  Nothing I can do about it but make this suggestion:

A couple of you ladies that are in P411 and that like to do duos could perhaps PM Codeman and tell him your personal screening requirements, and if he complies, the two of you get together with him, bust his ASP cherry, and show him what heaven looks like from inside the clouds.  Codeman - go along to get along.  If all goes well, promise him that you will give him a couple of P411 thumbs up, and depending upon his attitude, give him a couple of recommendations here on TOB.  Codeman, post a review.

Just an idea.....

We guys have a saying: "TOFTT," meaning "taking one for the team," or visit an unreviewed new lady.  Any gals interested in TOFTT (with screening of course)?

I think to TOFTT for a lady should only be done if he goes through proper screening. I feel bad he is having the struggles he is but honestly it would be dangerous for one of the ladies to take him at his word.

As others have said ,I also am not p411 and I did have to give out personal Info as a new client. If he has an issue going that route then struggle he will.

My advice is the same as others as well find a highly reviewed lady and go through her screening. If not willing to do that then you may have entered the wrong hobby.I am not meaning to come across as a jerk. however we all started as unknown people that think we are nice guys as well,but had to prove it. Good luck.

Sorry badboy I missed the fact we agreed. 

Edited by acmb2017

Most ladies need references or just someone to fill out the screening info (either on their website or in an email or what not). Once they pass that its pretty easy peasy.

Find out who is of interest to you that is "newbie friendly" contact them and set the date up. Just that easy.

It is very easy for ladies yo give a Refrence on P411. So , ladies if you need my help? Conct me on P411 through message on there.  I gladly help talk you through how to give a refrence (need be). 

On 1/12/2018 at 8:44 AM, codeman said:

I recently applied for my p411. I paid for it. I gave them a picture of my license with the date hand written next to it. I gave them my most recent phone bill with my name. I gave them all the details they asked for. I gave them employment records but because it was so long ago and I have been unemployed since my concussion and neurological stuff I had happen to me I been seeing a functional neurologist for 2 years. I was having like ten seizures a day. I was in a blindfold for a year and a half off and on and almost lost my vision among other things. I tried explaining this to them but they said they can’t help me and I need at least 2 newbie friendly p411 providers. It’s so frustrating because I know what kind of guy I am and I would do anything for anybody. I’m really trying hard to get this all straightened out. I already gave them 100 dollars. I joined here because it’s harder than ever for me to go out in the public and meet people. I came here knowing this would be so healthy for me.

It kinda makes me mad that assholes and creeps in this world ruin it for the really good people who would do anything for anybody.

I do understand the safety behind all of this though it just is a little upsetting. If anybody can help me out it would mean the world to me. I’m not sure how this works still.

Even if there weren't asshole & creeps in the would; it would still take time & patience......

On 1/15/2018 at 11:54 PM, Kaduk said:

Even if there weren't asshole & creeps in the would; it would still take time & patience......

Well hell, I opened that link and thought I would find one of my posts. :D

Bust his ASP Cherry!!! Do it now and do it hard! It’s about to be bangbros on TOB. I want to watch. 🤭😳

Sometimes the experienced hobbyists forget how hard it can be for someone new to get started, especially in today's environment.  I've been hobbying since 2000 and have probably seen more ladies that are now retired than I have unretired ladies.  And no doubt I've slowed down the last few years for a variety of reasons.   

But the best advice for the OP has already been given.   Find a couple of newbie friendly providers and get those notches in your belt.  Once you have them, everything gets easy.   I use P411 because I travel and it makes my life very, very easy.    But if you are going to just stay local then you probably don't need it.   Like I said, get a few under your belt, even if they are not your "dream girl" and then let those references serve you going forward.

One last item, make sure the ladies you visit are also reference friendly.  Otherwise you won't get any "credit" for having visited them.  

FWIW....   Vic