BadBoy

Consumer Review - $29.95 Burner Phone

43 posts in this topic

Am a newbie and it was my understanding that your name and number is required by the person you are calling or they just hang up. The ZTE Majesty Pro I bought does not have this capability. When a call is made P## is shown on the receivers side. Will this be a problem. BTW, hi all first post.

Google Voice has worked well for me for many years.  That way I don't have a second phone, can use it from a computer, and it's free.

On 2/18/2019 at 4:48 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

125 a year.....that's a fucking deal!

Although I have a smart phone I use for Hobbying from Tracfone I don't use the smart phone features and only use it for talk and text.  I found out you can buy the cheaper $20/90 days/500 minutes prepaid cards and use those minutes for talk and text on the smart phone. 

You can always use a VOIP for anonymity. I believe this cannot be breached. Any thoughts?

I for one might reply.

Anyone want to play with a bi wife at our place? Gods and fishes we are a lot of fun and  never just mental l for sure.

Contact us here.

On 6/13/2018 at 8:44 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Private information is still relatively private. At least  I believe so? As long as you don’t disturb the people that live around the area all is relatively cool. Even with China! They only assemble the phone. To track calls would fall under conspiracy thinking. 

Sorry to say so.

Text me tomorrow baby.