Interested in Lunch buddies

11 posts in this topic

Some ladies have a social rate and do Meet and Greets. It is a nice way to get to know someone.

I have often wondered how to network with other providers.

Edited by Leonalune

I would think since most of the guys on here are older it would be very easy to get a no strings lunch As far as the ladies go, i would think easy as well.

I work downtown 5 days a week , so Anytime you wanna grab a bite and are Near The Train station, I would enjoy your company ;)

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

I work downtown 5 days a week , so Anytime you wanna grab a bite and are Near The Train station, I would enjoy your company ;)

Someone get my girl an Uber 😂😂

I was thinking a gentleman with no strings..lunch nothing against the ladies here 

On 1/10/2018 at 5:27 PM, Laci French said:

Someone get my girl an Uber 😂😂

Better than The bus!😂

My advice is to keep your circle small and don’t share too much personal information.  Get to know someone and let them earn your trust before just freely giving them access to the real you.

12 hours ago, Chrissy said:

Better than The bus!😂

And we are a lot friendlier too!

21 minutes ago, Laci French said:

My advice is to keep your circle small and don’t share too much personal information.  Get to know someone and let them earn your trust before just freely giving them access to the real you.

Very good advice.  There are some BSC people out there who can go from 0 to psycho in 60 seconds or less.