gb0138

Deciding to walk.

53 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, cheyennecatori said:

:) Same to you

Class act! 🥂 

@5280CO - complete dick move for calling Cheyenne out in your post but I also have to say thank you! She's clearly a classy lady in how she replied to you. She'll gain at least 1 new customer but probably more, thanks to you.

On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, gb0138 said:

Recently I’ve been mislead 3 times by fake or seriously misleading pictures.  Even though I confirmed with them the validity and being recent pictures including ASP’s from P411, TOB and BP.  The last one showed DD’s only to find out she had reduction surgery down to B’s and not a good job either.  I’ve  decided enough is enough so I’m invoking the 5 second rule from now on. After walking in the door I’m going to consciously take 5 seconds to evaluate the situation. If they look significantly different from the pictures OR exude a cold demeanor, I’m walking. 

I have only had 1 experience like you describe with p411 and that was in L.A. and was sloppy  research on my part.  I can only recall one really bad TOB experience, but it was more about crappy service and attitude.  Read reviews, read reviews, and read reviews.  Beware of raving reviews from guys with recent join dates and only one review.  Walking out MIGHT get you tagged as an undesirable ..... That could be problematic for future adventures.

On 1/12/2018 at 10:23 AM, AnthointheAM said:

^This

I don't know how someone could commit to taking the time on a YLs schedule, show up at the door, and then walk away taking the cash he agreed to pay. He will justify it to himself to be HIS cash and HER fault, but it would be HIS fault for not doing the research or being honest about what he failed to research. Tantamount to stealing, but good luck reporting the d-bag.

What I thought the OP was talking about and certainly what I was talking about in responses was the handful of ladies that use pics that show them to be slender/petite when reality is that they are now in the bbw catagory KNOWING that many guys will choose to see them based upon the pics because dammit that is the body type that turns them on.  That is plain and simple bait and switch - advertise one thing and it is clearly another when you get there.  And yet if I do thorough research - including bullshit and false reviews - place stock in their being p411 and TOB (yes, I do my research) and select someone exactly of the type that turns me on only to find when I get there someone TOTALLY different - you say I am a thief if I leave without paying her for the willful bait and switch??  I call bullshit.

On 1/10/2018 at 7:38 AM, gb0138 said:

Recently I’ve been mislead 3 times by fake or seriously misleading pictures.  Even though I confirmed with them the validity and being recent pictures including ASP’s from P411, TOB and BP.  The last one showed DD’s only to find out she had reduction surgery down to B’s and not a good job either.  I’ve  decided enough is enough so I’m invoking the 5 second rule from now on. After walking in the door I’m going to consciously take 5 seconds to evaluate the situation. If they look significantly different from the pictures OR exude a cold demeanor, I’m walking. 

I don't blame you at all.  So many ladies manipulate their pics and when you show up its pretty obvious she doesn't look the same as the ad.  I had one last night from BP.  I walked in the room tool one look at her and said "I'm not interested".  There's a couple of ladies here on TOB that advertise their age as late 30s but after the session and chatting with them they reveal they are 50.  The prices keep going up but the quality isn't going up.  

I know one way to make sure you don't see any providers who don't look like their pictures....Tell them you have a 5 second rule. 

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know one way to make sure you don't see any providers who don't look like their pictures....Tell them you have a 5 second rule. 

That’s probably a great idea! Unfortunately if you tell them you’re going to walk if they misrepresent themselves all sorts of bad scenarios could happen. Better not to say I suspect. 

1 hour ago, Dayfun Mischief said:

BTW, that's not to say I don't like curvy women, I do I do!

I agree. I’m okay with curves. But if I’m hankering for a steak, don’t bring me a chicken dinner.  

37 minutes ago, gb0138 said:

I agree. I’m okay with curves. But if I’m hankering for a steak, don’t bring me a chicken dinner.  

I love those smokin hot Latinas with curves like Selma Hayek.  But I don't see many here on TOB just over on BP but that place is way to iffy for me.

23 hours ago, gr8owl said:

... only to find when I get there someone TOTALLY different - you say I am a thief if I leave without paying her for the willful bait and switch??  I call bullshit.

So you negative repped my follow up question and clip which were spot on, IMO.

I guess I also should have said IMO for the last post, but I thought it was implied that all our posts are our opinion. You can call bullshit, but that's your opinion which is fine. Mine is shaped by my perspesctive which is shaped by my experiences and so is yours (which I acknowledge is far more extensive). Many of the horror stories in this thread start with "I was on BP and..." but some say TOB and P411 too. So others drink from different pools which carry different risks. So be it. For me, IMO, if I agreed to meet with someone and just walked for a reason other than her being a TOTALLY different person (like I would know this in 5 seconds) or her trying to rip me off, then I would feel like a total d-bag. There, fully qualified opinion. 

Just for fun let's say we have to send pics in order to see a YL. How many of us would't stand taller, suck in the gut, chub up the little man, maybe pick an angle that looks like we have more hair/less grey, etc. (Except @2Big who is an absolute freakin' Adonis)?

So, IMO, a 5 second rule is for dropping food on the floor, not judging someone. Seems shallow to me, IMO. And you could miss out on the time of your life, still have fun, but I doubt you will have a terrible time. And then you choose to repeat or not based on what you learn. IMO

Edited by AnthointheAM

11 minutes ago, AnthointheAM said:

So, IMO, a 5 second rule is for dropping food on the floor, not judging someone. Seems shallow to me, IMO. And you could miss out on the time of your life, still have fun, but I doubt you will have a terrible time. And then you choose to repeat or not based on what you learn. IMO

tQuNTlV.jpg?1

17 minutes ago, AnthointheAM said:

I guess I also should have said IMO for the last post, but I thought it was implied that all our posts are our opinion. You can call bullshit, but that's your opinion which is fine. Mine is shaped by my perspesctive which is shaped by my experiences and so is yours (which I acknowledge is far more extensive). Many of the horror stories in this thread start with "I was on BP and..." but some say TOB and P411 too. So others drink from different pools which carry different risks. So be it. For me, IMO, if I agreed to meet with someone and just walked for a reason other than her being a TOTALLY different person (like I would know this in 5 seconds) or her trying to rip me off, then I would feel like a total d-bag. There, fully qualified opinion. 

Just for fun let's say we have to send pics in order to see a YL. How many of us would't stand taller, suck in the gut, chub up the little man, maybe pick an angle that looks like we have more hair/less grey, etc. (Except @2Big who is an absolute freakin' Adonis)?

This post just made you the Adonis!  What a beautiful and kind man you are and that beauty from the inside radiates.

6 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

tQuNTlV.jpg?1

Freaking hilarious Fish😂😂😂😂

33 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Freaking hilarious Fish😂😂😂😂

Hey, I really did roll off of the bed about a month ago. Thank gosh the guy thought it was as funny as I did. I was mortified, but could not stop laughing. I got up like nothing ever happened. :P

1 hour ago, AnthointheAM said:

No, it was spot on bullshit.  You started the exchange with:

"Tantamount to stealing, but good luck reporting the d-bag."

Then after I made it abundantly clear (and without name calling YOU) that I was talking about totally different from what was represented, you try to passive-aggressive belittle my opinion by ignoring the definition of totally and trying to pass it off as simple advertising like making a burger look better than it is.  So after essentially calling me a thief and d-bag you try to dismiss my position with misdirection via a hamburger ad in a movie.  So ...... like I said.  Spot on bullshit,  so I gave negative rep that was well deserved.  In my opinion of course. 

Fish in that case I’m sure it’ll be acceptable to eat it on the floor.

4 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

tQuNTlV.jpg?1

In this case, I would even go with a 30 second rule or even longer

Some folks really just don't read the ads at all - I see why you ladies get so frustrated.  At any rate, Dayfun, as it states in both the title to her ad, her profile and in the text of her ad, there is no reason to go to Phoenix - she has moved to Denver and is looking for friends.  Had a recent review too.

4 hours ago, Dayfun Mischief said:

So all this based on what you see in pictures and no visit? Definite dick move. On a different note, if Cheyenne is half as gorgeous in person as she is in the professional pics and only plays safe why, I'm moving to Phoenix. :P

I understand what you are saying completely and I think you are well within your rights to walk out if you feel the ad/pictures were misleading.   A few years back I had a provider on my list and called her to set something up.   We couldn't make our schedules work.   Two weeks later she posted new pics.... with about 70 additional pounds.   If I had gone through with that initial appointment and found that kind of physical difference I would have walked out as well.  

The vast majority of the pics and ads are reasonably accurate.   But when they are not it is because someone is definitely trying to mislead you.   It's your right to walk.

Vic

On ‎1‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 9:30 AM, Dayfun Mischief said:

And others can't resist snarky. I stand to be corrected but am pretty sure her profile indicated a Phoenix location at the time. And I wasn't looking to connect just pay the lady a compliment so why check the ad? Besides, what do you care? 

Didn't mean to be "snarky" (which is a term that I thought only CNN commentators use), I was just pointing out that you didn't need to go to Phoenix, that she was right here.  Just didn't want to see you load up the UHaul and move to the Valley of the Sun, just to be frustrated.  Sorry to offend - peace, love, kum-by-ya.