gb0138

Deciding to walk.

60 posts in this topic

Recently I’ve been mislead 3 times by fake or seriously misleading pictures.  Even though I confirmed with them the validity and being recent pictures including ASP’s from P411, TOB and BP.  The last one showed DD’s only to find out she had reduction surgery down to B’s and not a good job either.  I’ve  decided enough is enough so I’m invoking the 5 second rule from now on. After walking in the door I’m going to consciously take 5 seconds to evaluate the situation. If they look significantly different from the pictures OR exude a cold demeanor, I’m walking. 

6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe new glassses would help or get a better grip on the little head?

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is definitely some fake/inconsistency on BP. I would not expect the same from P411 or even TOB. If you were disappointed due to unrealistic expectations, that’s one thing. If pics showed hair straight and today it was curled, or pics show lady in jeans, and today she wore silk robe, that’s not complaint worthy. If it was due to blatant false advertising, I think I would report it to P411 and/or write a review.

5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

There is definitely some fake/inconsistency on BP. I would not expect the same from P411 or even TOB. If you were disappointed due to unrealistic expectations, that’s one thing. If pics showed hair straight and today it was curled, or pics show lady in jeans, and today she wore silk robe, that’s not complaint worthy. If it was due to blatant false advertising, I think I would report it to P411 and/or write a review.

If only it was makeup and clothes. 30 extra pounds, DD becomes a B. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And where are you finding these ladies with the incorrect stats at?  And did you you write a review for them?

Edited by ilovewomen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gb0138 said:

If only it was makeup and clothes. 30 extra pounds, DD becomes a B. 

Did you ask or just assume? You know DDs aren't that big right? It's a pretty average sized boobage. Reductions leave pretty nasty scars that you can't do much about Pretty harsh of you.

Deception in this business is never a good thing but there is a difference between actual deception and feeling deceived because the person you see doesn't match the image you imagine. I have guys get upset because my hair color didn't match as if I somehow control the light, they saw blonde I don't advertise blonde I'm really not blonde but that is what they're eyes see. I have guys get mad because I am the wrong type of fat for them. There are some standards that clients set that are just impossible. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Did you ask or just assume? You know DDs aren't that big right? It's a pretty average sized boobage. Reductions leave pretty nasty scars that you can't do much about Pretty harsh of you.

Deception in this business is never a good thing but there is a difference between actual deception and feeling deceived because the person you see doesn't match the image you imagine. I have guys get upset because my hair color didn't match as if I somehow control the light, they saw blonde I don't advertise blonde I'm really not blonde but that is what they're eyes see. I have guys get mad because I am the wrong type of fat for them. There are some standards that clients set that are just impossible. 

Okay when she tells you she had reductions and the photos are prior to surgery, its not alternative facts. Just sayin. And its TOB, P411 and the obvious BP you don’t believe anything website where it happens. Just tired of being taken advantage of. #nomorefakepics

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gb0138 said:

If only it was makeup and clothes. 30 extra pounds, DD becomes a B. 

 

29 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

And where are you finding these ladies with the incorrect stats at?

As OP posted, P411, TOB,  BP.

Just did a scan of several pages of ads on TOB, and do see providers that have not updated their pics in several years. One in particular might still be rocking about 10yo pics. One newish advertiser appears to have nothing but stolen photos. A well reviewed one appears to have a mix of real pics and stolen.

I'm with Petey in that OP needs to use the big head more as it appears websites are starting to get refugees from Backpage, and they are bringing their advertising habits from there to more reputable hobby sites.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, gb0138 said:

Okay when she tells you she had reductions and the photos are prior to surgery, its not alternative facts. Just sayin. And its TOB, P411 and the obvious BP you don’t believe anything website where it happens. Just tired of being taken advantage of. #nomorefakepics

Of the last two providers I have seen, both sets of pictures were seriously misleading and in particular seriously dated or of another person. If you say you are 38 and your not, especially if you don't look it, then as a provider you are damaging your reputation. I have a feeling that many guys don't post after being in these situations as they don't want to rock the boat for fear of being blackballed. A good example of misleading pics is of Cheyenne Catori. The current pictures show a very beautiful young lady. A week ago in addition to the current pictures there was a set at the end that were clearly if a different person. Darker complexion (I have no bias, but pointing out what I observed), different face, not as fine boned. Those pictures disappeared some days ago.  Also look at the panel backdrop used as a prop in the photos. I swear I have seen the same set with different women posing. Anyway these are the kind of things that make guys wonder. Smoking is another problem and can definitely get you in trouble unless you can plan for a serious shower and a change of clothes. 

-5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand these issues at all - since my ATATF left I have had to venture out and meet new friends, and I have been to visit a dozen or so absolutely lovely ladies in the past couple months, and every one of them was every bit as gorgeous as her photos, in most cases even more so.  It's amazing, I'm batting 1,000 (read the reviews). Maybe it is because I refuse to contact someone unless I see at least a handful of recent reviews that say something like "she looks just like the photos," or "she was even better than her photos," or "the photos are a bit old, but she is still smoking hot."

I have noticed that all of the horror stories in the reviews (my favorite kind to read) start with "so I was looking on BP for an inexpensive date and I saw this bombshell's photos.  She didn't have any reviews, but I called her and...."

Hey 5280CO, in addition to giving you a negative point, I am going to call you out here - you definitely should not identify any particular lady if you want to make a negative point - it is rude and inconsiderate.  Cheyenne's photos are definitely all of the same person - the lighting is different and some have clearly been professionally photoshopped, but they all show the same person and she looks essentially the same in all of them (except for the skin tone, which has been adjusted), so to call her out by name in this thread about misleading photos is totally unacceptable.  Bad first post.  I personally think she looks hotter in the photos that show a darker skin tone - she is Native American after all.

Edited by BadBoy
6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

 

Just did a scan of several pages of ads on TOB, and do see providers that have not updated their pics in several years. One in particular might still be rocking about 10yo pics. One newish advertiser appears to have nothing but stolen photos. A well reviewed one appears to have a mix of real pics and stolen.

 

  Fake pictures suck and there have been zillions of posts about it on TOB.  That said, men should be honest in their reviews as well. Reading them ,they are rather inconsistent on some of the ladies as to accuracy of the ladies pictures and on their ink. Some say no ink,then the next review praises (?) their tats.  Some say accurate pix,next reviews says they are not.

BIG difference between being mean in a review and being honest. Ladies,be current in your photos....word spreads fast when you are not. Fake photos = less work.

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

 they are rather inconsistent on some of the ladies as to accuracy of the ladies pictures and on their ink. Some say no ink,then the next review praises (?) their tats.  Some say accurate pix,next reviews says they are not.

I honestly don't pay very close attention to superficial stuff like tats, hair color, height, or makeup.

If I like her looks, I focus on interacting, both physically and conversationally. I've probably failed in being accurate regarding looks. Mea Culpa.

 

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

 

I have noticed that all of the horror stories in the reviews (my favorite kind to read) start with "so I was looking on BP for an inexpensive date and I saw this bombshell's photos.  She didn't have any reviews, but I called her and...."

Out and out horror stories, perhaps.  Fake pics, deceiving weight claims, etc. just as prevalent here AND p411. 

Hey 5280CO, in addition to giving you a negative point, I am going to call you out here - you definitely should not identify any particular lady if you want to make a negative point - it is rude and inconsiderate.  Whole-heartedly agree.  Unless in a review after already seeing her.

Directed at whole thread not you BB:

This bash BP, blame influx of heathens, and "your perception of her appearance may be wrong" claims(really???) are all besides the point and inaccurate.  The OP was pretty clear that the pics and reality were big time and clearly not consistent.  That is a form of bait and switch and is bull shit.  At a minimum, we should indeed walk when that happens.  I can recall without thinking too hard of 4 ladies that fit this description - old pics that showed them at a time at LEAST 30 to up to 60 or 70 pounds lighter than current - not perception, fact.  Of the 4, 3 were p411 (and still are - 2 still using same pics lol).  Of the 4 one does not allow reviews and 3 had a ton (and recent ones saying "pics accurate" How to anyone other than a blind man???).  On the hand, I can distinctly remember 3 ladies who were precisely as they looked in their very recent pics.  All three advertised only BP when I met them, two have since become p411.  And two have become long term regulars - hmmmmm, coincidence???  My point is reviews and membership here or anywhere DOES NOT guarantee anything.  Only careful research (and helping each other on 411"s) improve your odds greatly and even that is not fool proof.

But to OP - I agree man - WALK!!!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven’t ever been in the situation where the pics are so far off from what I’m expecting, so I can’t say that I’d walk or not and I’m not about to criticize you for doing so.

However please review, guys that go through the session and have a good time but the pics aren’t accurate that can still be a good review for her just be honest about the pics and what she looked like.

Edited by speed67
spelling
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry this has happened. It can difficult to finds a good match. I recently encountered a well known provider that is using very misleading pictures. At BP price point you can expect suspect ads. P411 is supposed to be reliable but recent experience does not bear that out. 

Taking a walk is the best bet. Is that the phase to include in reviews so we can all benefit from the rash of misleading ads?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, pfunk said:

I honestly don't pay very close attention to superficial stuff like tats, hair color, height, or makeup.

If I like her looks, I focus on interacting, both physically and conversationally. I've probably failed in being accurate regarding looks. Mea Culpa.

 

       You may not pay  close attention ,but that does not mean that others  follow your lead.Everyone has their turn ons and turn offs. Honest photos go along way to increasing a ladies business,fake do not.  (how many threads have we had on this ? )

 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I don't understand these issues at all - since my ATATF left I have had to venture out and meet new friends, and I have been to visit a dozen or so absolutely lovely ladies in the past couple months, and every one of them was every bit as gorgeous as her photos, in most cases even more so.  It's amazing, I'm batting 1,000 (read the reviews). Maybe it is because I refuse to contact someone unless I see at least a handful of recent reviews that say something like "she looks just like the photos," or "she was even better than her photos," or "the photos are a bit old, but she is still smoking hot."

I have noticed that all of the horror stories in the reviews (my favorite kind to read) start with "so I was looking on BP for an inexpensive date and I saw this bombshell's photos.  She didn't have any reviews, but I called her and...."

Hey 5280CO, in addition to giving you a negative point, I am going to call you out here - you definitely should not identify any particular lady if you want to make a negative point - it is rude and inconsiderate.  Cheyenne's photos are definitely all of the same person - the lighting is different and some have clearly been professionally photoshopped, but they all show the same person and she looks essentially the same in all of them (except for the skin tone, which has been adjusted), so to call her out by name in this thread about misleading photos is totally unacceptable.  Bad first post.  I personally think she looks hotter in the photos that show a darker skin tone - she is Native American after all.

I understand your point. Well taken. Just frustrated by inconsistency. I'm about 50:50 w pic accuracy. I do tend to see older providers 35+, but that shouldn't matter. Cheers. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a lady post their pics and stats, it's like a job resume, your going to highlight (embellish) your best features!  Only the reviewer can decide how much embellishing they want to put up with.  If it's your 'hot button' i agree, walk but at least explain WHY you walk to her or in a review. 

I know a few ladies who advertise their age 10 years less than what they really are.  Age and weight seem to be the rwo biggest lies.  For me, neither of these are my hot buttons, but I would definitely walk if a hot button of mine came into play. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2018 at 3:06 PM, 5280CO said:

Of the last two providers I have seen, both sets of pictures were seriously misleading and in particular seriously dated or of another person. If you say you are 38 and your not, especially if you don't look it, then as a provider you are damaging your reputation. I have a feeling that many guys don't post after being in these situations as they don't want to rock the boat for fear of being blackballed. A good example of misleading pics is of Cheyenne Catori. The current pictures show a very beautiful young lady. A week ago in addition to the current pictures there was a set at the end that were clearly if a different person. Darker complexion (I have no bias, but pointing out what I observed), different face, not as fine boned. Those pictures disappeared some days ago.  Also look at the panel backdrop used as a prop in the photos. I swear I have seen the same set with different women posing. Anyway these are the kind of things that make guys wonder. Smoking is another problem and can definitely get you in trouble unless you can plan for a serious shower and a change of clothes. 

@5280CO   I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with those providers. Any time someone feels the need to mislead or deceive another it usually doesn't work out well for either party. Not fair and It does make it harder on everybody. With that being said  I appreciate your comments about my photos being beautiful but I feel the need to say that there has NEVER been any fake pictures of me here or anywhere else. I have a solid reputation and am a little disturbed that you would choose to use my name as an "example" to drive home your point about "misleading"  pictures and/or  fake photos. I have several photos(all of me), with several different poses, hair styles, looks,outfits, backdrops, etc. I love to pose. The alleged  "different complexion" you speak of may have to do with the lighting and the

editing style of the different photographers or maybe even the fact that I'm from Phoenix, AZ and when its a 120 degrees in the summer your complexion does become a bit darker than in the winter. I also have an unmistakable small beauty mark under my bottom lip that can't be denied. I'm not here to rant and I'm not trying to be negative but I do feel that since you chose to use my name as an example to make your point i had to make things clear. I've worked all over the country and outside of the United States. To be very clear  The ONLY "Bad Review" I've ever had was fake and from an angry gentlemen and tried to be aggressive with me. I ended the appointment and he decided to take his anger out on his keyboard and write a clearly fake review saying I wasn't the girl in the pics, blah,blah blah. Anyone with a brain who considers themselves a true hobbyist can see it's inconsistent with every other review written. Anyhow I just felt i should point that out and although  I'm sure your a great guy and  mean well, in the future if you choose to use a providers name as an example  please make sure that your  facts are 100% correct :D  No hard feelings. Happy Hunting my dear !

13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forgive me if this was addressed in the thread -- didn't see it.  When you "walk" do you leave half the donation? A portion of it? What's the etiquette in that kind of situation, or does it depend on the lady? 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pitbull said:

Forgive me if this was addressed in the thread -- didn't see it.  When you "walk" do you leave half the donation? A portion of it? What's the etiquette in that kind of situation, or does it depend on the lady? 

I walked halfway through a session once, left full, and as I dressed I politely told her why, she still texts me every time she comes to town. Tempted but...Hell No!

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, gb0138 said:

I’ve  decided enough is enough so I’m invoking the 5 second rule from now on. After walking in the door I’m going to consciously take 5 seconds to evaluate the situation. If they look significantly different from the pictures OR exude a cold demeanor, I’m walking. 

In theory, this makes sense, but how are you going to persuade the little guy to go along with this entirely rational approach.  I don't know about you, but about five minutes before I get there, he takes over completely and I would probably stick around to try and get a BJ out of Jabba the Hut ("Oooh, could we do a threesome with the cute girl on the chain in the gold bikini....").

This is why I have to avoid the situation entirely by insisting on good reviews.

Edited by BadBoy
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Directed at whole thread not you BB:

This bash BP, blame influx of heathens, and "your perception of her appearance may be wrong" claims(really???) are all besides the point and inaccurate.  The OP was pretty clear that the pics and reality were big time and clearly not consistent.  That is a form of bait and switch and is bull shit.  At a minimum, we should indeed walk when that happens.  I can recall without thinking too hard of 4 ladies that fit this description - old pics that showed them at a time at LEAST 30 to up to 60 or 70 pounds lighter than current - not perception, fact.  Of the 4, 3 were p411 (and still are - 2 still using same pics lol).  Of the 4 one does not allow reviews and 3 had a ton (and recent ones saying "pics accurate" How to anyone other than a blind man???).  On the hand, I can distinctly remember 3 ladies who were precisely as they looked in their very recent pics.  All three advertised only BP when I met them, two have since become p411.  And two have become long term regulars - hmmmmm, coincidence???  My point is reviews and membership here or anywhere DOES NOT guarantee anything.  Only careful research (and helping each other on 411"s) improve your odds greatly and even that is not fool proof.

But to OP - I agree man - WALK!!!

*shrugs* when the OP decided to insult the appearance of someone's breasts after surgery is when he lost credibility. DDs are not huge boobs, that is a weird societal thing that makes us think they're big. Most women getting reductions are going from a DD to a B. Most are women who G cups and larger going down to DDs. There is inaccuracy in advertising all the time but some is acceptable and some isn't. There is a lady around here with great breasts and she advertised as like a 40DD or DDD. I met her person, took one look and told her she was in the wrong size and I was right. Her actual size is a G but that's really meaningless to most guys. I don't have much faith in guys who don't understand boobs as accurate judges of weight either. Unless you have put someone on the scale and know exactly what they weighed when pics were taken then it is perception, a guess. As someone who has fluctuated over my years in business I can tell you perception is weird.  

I wouldn't disagree that misrepresentation is problem, but walking out on ladies doesn't fix it. It doesn't hold us providers accountable in the right way. I had a dude walk out me because he said he was allergic to cats only to write an "honest" review about how he didn't like my appearance. It wasn't helpful and made the guy look like kind of a dick. What would have been helpful was telling me to my face. The sharing of information via reviews is how we should be held accountable. As you already stated nothing is fool proof but we can only use the tools that we have. So we have to encourage providers to be more honest in advertising but we have to ask clients to do their part with honest reporting. 

Reputable ladies that use old pics but still get great reviews are a topic for another discussion but closely related to this one. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since I am of a different opinion as to the average breast size, I wonder what percentage of the female population is A, B, C, D, DD?

Either natural or by choice.

Edited by ilovewomen
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Since I am of a different opinion as to the average breast size, I wonder what percentage of the female population is A, B, C, D, DD?

Either natural or by choice.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3746109/Target-Map-releases-map-average-breast-sizes-world.html

http://www.medicaldaily.com/average-bra-size-america-plus-4-other-breast-size-facts-you-may-not-have-known-365516

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

*shrugs* when the OP decided to insult the appearance of someone's breasts after surgery is when he lost credibility. I agree the wording left a lot to be desired, but perhaps it was indeed simply not a good job at the surgery with no insult intended.  Or perhaps he did mean to insult, but I ignored that while looking at larger issue - willfully deceptive  pics that attract certain clients that would otherwise not call. Like I said - bait and switch. (and ironically dissuading other clients that WOULD call if she used real pics - the really sad part that it is her own perception that she has to use inaccurate pics to attract clients.  That is both false AND demonstrates a conscious intent to deceive.  And sad that a lady has that low an opinion of herself)

I wouldn't disagree that misrepresentation is problem, but walking out on ladies doesn't fix it. It doesn't hold us providers accountable in the right way. I had a dude walk out me because he said he was allergic to cats only to write an "honest" review about how he didn't like my appearance. It wasn't helpful and made the guy look like kind of a dick. What would have been helpful was telling me to my face. The sharing of information via reviews is how we should be held accountable. As you already stated nothing is fool proof but we can only use the tools that we have. So we have to encourage providers to be more honest in advertising but we have to ask clients to do their part with honest reporting. 

Reputable ladies that use old pics but still get great reviews are a topic for another discussion but closely related to this one. 

Yes, consistent honest reviews MIGHT put a dent in the problem.  But that is a group action.  And there is a steady stream of new clients that have no idea about this board or reviews.  One individual cannot be effective with just a review approach.  Leave immediately and take all his money with him has an immediate and obvious financial impact and is something the individual CAN do to great effect upon one at a time.  And I would clarify to say that my opinion has become I SHOULD walk away in the described circumstance, the reality is I never have so far.  Why? Because at the time I decided I had no idea how badly she may need the money.  Fool perhaps.  Then again, really enjoyed one visit despite the deception - she had other tricks to float the boat, but generally I am too visually motivated when it is only about sex and not looking for longer term interactions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, cheyennecatori said:

@5280CO   I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with those providers. Any time someone feels the need to mislead or deceive another it usually doesn't work out well for either party. Not fair and It does make it harder on everybody. With that being said  I appreciate your comments about my photos being beautiful but I feel the need to say that there has NEVER been any fake pictures of me here or anywhere else. I have a solid reputation and am a little disturbed that you would choose to use my name as an "example" to drive home your point about "misleading"  pictures and/or  fake photos. I have several photos(all of me), with several different poses, hair styles, looks,outfits, backdrops, etc. I love to pose. The alleged  "different complexion" you speak of may have to do with the lighting and the

editing style of the different photographers or maybe even the fact that I'm from Phoenix, AZ and when its a 120 degrees in the summer your complexion does become a bit darker than in the winter. I also have an unmistakable small beauty mark under my bottom lip that can't be denied. I'm not here to rant and I'm not trying to be negative but I do feel that since you chose to use my name as an example to make your point i had to make things clear. I've worked all over the country and outside of the United States. To be very clear  The ONLY "Bad Review" I've ever had was fake and from an angry gentlemen and tried to be aggressive with me. I ended the appointment and he decided to take his anger out on his keyboard and write a clearly fake review saying I wasn't the girl in the pics, blah,blah blah. Anyone with a brain who considers themselves a true hobbyist can see it's inconsistent with every other review written. Anyhow I just felt i should point that out and although  I'm sure your a great guy and  mean well, in the future if you choose to use a providers name as an example  please make sure that your  facts are 100% correct :D  No hard feelings. Happy Hunting my dear !

Thanks Cheyenne. I wish you the best. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Yes, consistent honest reviews MIGHT put a dent in the problem.  But that is a group action.  And there is a steady stream of new clients that have no idea about this board or reviews.  One individual cannot be effective with just a review approach.  Leave immediately and take all his money with him has an immediate and obvious financial impact and is something the individual CAN do to great effect upon one at a time.  And I would clarify to say that my opinion has become I SHOULD walk away in the described circumstance, the reality is I never have so far.  Why? Because at the time I decided I had no idea how badly she may need the money.  Fool perhaps.  Then again, really enjoyed one visit despite the deception - she had other tricks to float the boat, but generally I am too visually motivated when it is only about sex and not looking for longer term interactions.

But that's the thing it's not just an individual thing. If it was just occasionally that guys felt deceived I wouldn't think this was that big of a problem. Learning has to happen from all angles. Clients need to recognize when they are judging too harshly and be kind when pointing it out and providers need to understand honesty in advertising. 

Walking out on someone and taking all your cash TBH only makes you look like a dick, especially like I stated when clients walk out and don't really say why. You walk out leaving someone short on cash and the impact isn't what you think. It's punitive not constructive. Walking out and taking money with you to me raises a whole lot of other issues too. There isn't much that's more stress inducing to give your location to a client to have them show up and leave. Doesn't honestly matter the reason why, extra stressful again if they don't really give a reason. There isn't an excuse that these guys haven't used to harass us. There are address collectors, bullies and stalkers and they've all used the you don't look like your pictures line to try and be manipulative. 

Clients have got to own their part when things go south, this is a common problem. Again deception is a problem but too many guys think with the little head and make choices based on that while ignoring the resources available. Shit behavior is never excusable but if I get lazy with screening and an asshole slips through I have to own my part in that and do better in the future. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^This

I don't know how someone could commit to taking the time on a YLs schedule, show up at the door, and then walk away taking the cash he agreed to pay. He will justify it to himself to be HIS cash and HER fault, but it would be HIS fault for not doing the research or being honest about what he failed to research. Tantamount to stealing, but good luck reporting the d-bag.

Now, have I gone in and the experience (looks, body, BCD time) not been what I "expected" or not been fantastic? Sure, but that just means I will not repeat and will not leave any extra. Have I ever gone in and had such a horrible time I feel like I was ripped off (or actually ripped off)? No! If you are that shallow, fine, but make sure you have done the research to make sure what you need in looks will be provided and if there is any doubt, don't schedule.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed in one of your posts that you said, "She told you she had had a reduction." Then, what are you complaining about? If she told you, then she was being upfront. It doesn't mean that she has to show you a pic of her newly done surgery. She is probably self conscious about it, but still has to pay her bills. You are being crude about her situation. If you have an issue about a lady's appearance, then maybe you should be upfront that you don't want to see noticeable scars so you don't have to come on here and gripe about ladies being misleading-so that you can decline in a respectful manner.

Us ladies don't do photos every month(for one because it is expensive as hell to do-heck, I spent about $1000 the last time I had my done), and we do change hair color, skin color due to the sun or not, nail color, lose weight(it can fluctuate), get piercings, new tattoos, etc. Yes, if it has been a year or more, or you have had a major change there should be new pics, but it is easier said than done...heck, I am guilty of  not doing them in a timely manner even though I know I need to, I have a crazy life.

Lucy is right that people assume they know what a DD is...I don't look big, but I am a D down from a DD a year ago. It may not look it, but these puppies spill out of a C. Every woman has a different shape, droop, perkiness to their breasts with varying sizes ranging basically from 32-50 and AAA-JJJ(I know they can be lower or higher). Why do you think everyone of us ladies has something to offer with just our tits alone? To most men, we offer them a variety of different tatas to sample and enjoy which is what helps scratch that "itch".

Lastly, bear in mind that breast reduction is tough to do, and tough to recover from. Also, it can mentally affect a woman...we don't have a choice in how big we get, but when we have to have surgery usually for medical reasons(whether it is affecting our back, flaring up arthritis problems, or worse) it affects a ladies self esteem to so have a little class about declining or not seeing someone if she is not a fit. Us women all deal with our own issues, and having them thrown in our face is the worst thing you can do. We get the guts to advertise and display our bodies every day for you clients, the least you can do is be respectful.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten
6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now