Naughty Mike

What do you do when . . .

15 posts in this topic

Here is my side of the story - 

I saw a fairly new provider who had a few reviews.  The few reviews she had were all over the place.

During the session she mentioned how she really wanted more reviews and that all she wanted was to have them say she is real and she is cute and the place is safe.  Here is my dilemma -

I did not have a good time

Perhaps she was just not my style

The place was weird and sort of dirty (at least her feet were dirty and she had no socks on) (in fairness that is sort of one of my gross buttons and once I see it I cant stop looking at it, perhaps the opposite of a foot fetish :eek: )

I do not want to write a review for fear we were not a good match (it happens) and I want her to fail on her own not on my opinion. 

Thoughts from the every wise gallery of peeps - 

What would you do when . . .

Nobody likes my opinion on this but...Unless she harmed me or thieved me, I wouldn't write a bad review. That's been my creed forever. Now that being said there are a couple of Ladies that were, key word "were" on my mind, but due to inconsistent reviews, no longer are, reason being is I do pay attention to inconsistent reviews. If you weren't a good match, then no do not post a negative review IMO. 

6 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

Nobody likes my opinion on this but...Unless she harmed me or thieved me, I wouldn't write a bad review. That's been my creed forever. Now that being said there are a couple of Ladies that were, key word "were" on my mind, but due to inconsistent reviews, no longer are, reason being is I do pay attention to inconsistent reviews. If you weren't a good match, then no do not post a negative review IMO. 

I agree completely. Unless the situation contained extreme problems I would never write a bad review either. Each and counter is special in its own way and every way may not be to each individual's liking that doesn't make either person a bad person. Take each meeting as an experience in life and enjoy it for whatever you can get out of it

My opinion for what it's worth. I always would recommend being honest. Just because you didn't click doesn't warrant a bad review if she was professional and put good effort can still be a yes overall with a "I will not repeat", or worst a so-so.If she was as the others state a complete scam then let folks know. I don't personally look for just yes or no but actually read the reviews to form opinions. To not be honest is setting clients and the lady up for failure I feel.

I have been around for awhile and you are no newbie either and you have a decent reputation as far as I know.  I have had my share of not so good appointments as well. Probably my fault for some for sure( different expectations).  Unless it was a scam or misleading advertising either with pictures or other things and as long as she was not a danger to myself or a perceived threat on my part to others I would NOT leave a bad review.  I have not done so unless one of the above happened.  Just haven't reviewed her.  It may have  been that our chemistries did not match and everyone can have an off day.  I certainly do. 

On the other hand if you thought she was misleading that is what reviews are for as well.  You could just tell it like it was and that your expectations of the session were different. 

Hard choice in some ways: to report your experience knowing that it might harm her reputation OR on the other hand helping other hobbyists think twice about seeing her.  

Let your conscience be your guide.. 

I agree with acmb2017.  An honest review doesn’t necessarily mean a bad review.  What if the thing that bothers you (let’s just say gum chewing) bothers most of her clients and no one ever mentions it or notes it in a review.  I go visit her and I hate gum chewing.  Now we both are going to have a bad session and I wouldn’t repeat either.  It sounds like her goal is to grow and Have a steady clientele.  I don’t think you have to be mean about it.  You can say you recommend but wouldn’t repeat yourself, say you didn’t click and here’s why but here were the good things.  I understand what fish is trying to say about a hardline but even he admits that reviews have changed his mind.  This is an expensive hobby and it does help to have a little bit of knowledge going in to help make a decision.  Plus there is always the guys that really really dig gum chewing and then she’s perfect!  (I don’t hate gum chewing for the record!)

2 hours ago, Naughty Mike said:

Here is my side of the story - 

I saw a fairly new provider who had a few reviews.  The few reviews she had were all over the place.

During the session she mentioned how she really wanted more reviews and that all she wanted was to have them say she is real and she is cute and the place is safe.  Here is my dilemma -

I did not have a good time

The place was weird and sort of dirty (at least her feet were dirty and she had no socks on) (in fairness that is sort of one of my gross buttons and once I see it I cant stop looking at it, perhaps the opposite of a foot fetish :eek: )

I do not want to write a review for fear we were not a good match (it happens) and I want her to fail on her own not on my opinion. 

Thoughts from the every wise gallery of peeps - 

What would you do when . . .

You don't need to post a bad review. you don't need to post a good review. post an accurate honest review and leave it at that.

I recently ran into the same dilemma as you brotha. I hate leaving bad reviews and have done my best not to. The gal asked me the exact same thing, to say she was real and that she was cute and the girl in her pictures. But after much soul searching and listening to the people on here, I decided to leave my review. Just be completely honest with what you say and let everyone make up their own mind as to whether it's bad or not. I know that the young lady was not at all happy about my review, and she let me know it. But in all honesty, she can leave a rebuttal in her own defense if she wants. But I thought that I owed it to the guys on this board to be honest about my meeting with her and let them make up their own minds. Maybe what's bad to you, like the dirty feet, won't bother another gentleman or maybe that's exactly what another guy here needs to know. Just be honest and let others make their own decisions. Just think, it could have been you reading that review and saving yourself from an unsatisfactory visit. 

you saw she had so-so reviews, you took a chance and crapped out. write a review.

3 hours ago, Naughty Mike said:

then why would you have chosen her?

Like there's have said.  Just write a honest, factual review and let's the readers take it from there.  

I would just like to note that in a situation like this, where it was neither really good nor really bad, sticking to the bare basic facts is best when writing a review. 

Leave out your distaste of dirty feet perhaps, but mention that the location could use some tidying up, for example. 

If you keep the review objective, the impact of it on her career will be fairly neutral. Plus, sometimes it is helpful to us ladies to see exactly how we can improve, or to bring to light something that we may have overlooked.

If you write a review, make sure it is factual.  And remember , a negative review or a so-so review can negatively impact a ladies business. 

Thanks for ALL the feedback peeps!!! 

I have decided to just bite my tongue.  Sometimes it is best to not say anything. 

It was not misleading, it was not a scam, I think it was not a match.  

Write a review and say pretty much what you said here. She's real and safe but not really your cup of tea. YMMV.