• Announcements

• Kaduk

TOB policy statement.   04/08/2018

To enter the site users must be 21 or older. Users are allowed only one profile to navigate throughout all TOB. Users so inclined can create a profile to include Pertinent information. Listings will only be available in the State of Colorado. This will allow for a safe place with emphasis on 21 and older Adult Member interactions. Trafficking is an egregious offense so please reach out to the proper authorities if you ever have any pertinent information.
    • Kaduk

Social media accounts   04/21/2018

Per the Rules social media accounts can and should be included in one’s Signature line, such as switter.  Please don’t include any social account info in posts. thanks
flyby

How to find a woman for a couple

13 posts in this topic

Hi, how do couples find a woman who is willing to visit couples with gfe? The ads aren’t showing any details..... pm me please!

Review search works too, if you along it's easy peasy on P4. 

P411 lets you know , also check a ladies website if she has one. Most of the time it will mention who they cater to. 

Like everyone said p411 makes it easy you can set a filter to find all the providers that offer it

Also, call and ask if you find someone you both like. Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

As others have said, P411 can be an indicator. I think it’s acceptable to ask, “Do you cater to couples?”

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

As others have said, P411 can be an indicator. I think it’s acceptable to ask, “Do you cater to couples?”

I concur with her statement. A lot of us don't mind being asked such.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:05 PM, flyby said:

Hi, how do couples find a woman who is willing to visit couples with gfe? The ads aren’t showing any details..... pm me please!

I PMed you.

I have had three people ask me to join them as a couple.  All three have turned out to be some kind of bizarre scam.  So good luck finding someone.

On 1/10/2018 at 7:08 PM, Raine-7379 said:

I have had three people ask me to join them as a couple.  All three have turned out to be some kind of bizarre scam.  So good luck finding someone.

Please don't let this be the "rule" there are a lot of couples looking for a nice lady to spend some time with!

On 1/10/2018 at 7:08 PM, Raine-7379 said:

2 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Please don't let this be the "rule" there are a lot of couples looking for a nice lady to spend some time with!

Wouldn't three people = a foursome.... ?

On 1/16/2018 at 0:37 AM, Kaduk said:

Wouldn't three people = a foursome.... ?

I suppose so!