flyby

How to find a woman for a couple

14 posts in this topic

Hi, how do couples find a woman who is willing to visit couples with gfe? The ads aren’t showing any details..... pm me please!

Review search works too, if you along it's easy peasy on P4. 

P411 lets you know , also check a ladies website if she has one. Most of the time it will mention who they cater to. 

Like everyone said p411 makes it easy you can set a filter to find all the providers that offer it

Also, call and ask if you find someone you both like. Good luck!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

As others have said, P411 can be an indicator. I think it’s acceptable to ask, “Do you cater to couples?”

4 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

As others have said, P411 can be an indicator. I think it’s acceptable to ask, “Do you cater to couples?”

I concur with her statement. A lot of us don't mind being asked such.

On 1/7/2018 at 2:05 PM, flyby said:

Hi, how do couples find a woman who is willing to visit couples with gfe? The ads aren’t showing any details..... pm me please!

I PMed you.

I have had three people ask me to join them as a couple.  All three have turned out to be some kind of bizarre scam.  So good luck finding someone.

I would say just asking the girls you guys are interested in. 

I've had a lot of couples ask but most of them fall through. However I did see one couple and it was a blast ;) we had a lot of fun!

On 1/10/2018 at 7:08 PM, Raine-7379 said:

I have had three people ask me to join them as a couple.  All three have turned out to be some kind of bizarre scam.  So good luck finding someone.

Please don't let this be the "rule" there are a lot of couples looking for a nice lady to spend some time with!

On 1/10/2018 at 7:08 PM, Raine-7379 said:

2 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Please don't let this be the "rule" there are a lot of couples looking for a nice lady to spend some time with!

Wouldn't three people = a foursome.... ?