Golden

Denver foothills

12 posts in this topic

Hi Ladies,

I was on TOB before but it looks like the user name format switched to email. I hope mine is not visible publicly?

1 hour ago, Golden said:

Hi Ladies,

I was on TOB before but it looks like the user name format switched to email. I hope mine is not visible publicly?

It shouldn't matter unless you used your real life email.

You can always change it on your settings in your profile.

16 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

It shouldn't matter unless you used your real life email.

oops ! 

3 hours ago, Golden said:

Hi Ladies,

I haven't viewed a single profile with the email address showing except your's. 

Ty, I can't see where to hide it. I checked profile...

38 minutes ago, Golden said:

And I see no where that it can be seen!!  If you mean the "send message" button with a little envelope symbol that has NOTHING to do with your e-mail.  It is to send a private message (pm) via the internal system.  The only thing anyone using that feature to send you a message is going to see is your handle "Golden".  So .........??????  Not sure what the concern is. Nor have I yet seen anyone using e-mail address as "user name" or handle. :confused:

I use my hobby email address to log in, but never receive any emails related to this site. 

6 hours ago, Golden said:

Richard Goesinya lied. Your email address is not visible. Enjoy your stay!

7 hours ago, gr8owl said:

And I see no where that it can be seen!!  If you mean the "send message" button with a little envelope symbol that has NOTHING to do with your e-mail.  It is to send a private message (pm) via the internal system.  The only thing anyone using that feature to send you a message is going to see is your handle "Golden".  So .........??????  Not sure what the concern is. Nor have I yet seen anyone using e-mail address as "user name" or handle. :confused:

This is not allowed on the site. 

22 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I use my hobby email address to log in, but never receive any emails related to this site. 

I also sign in with my unique sporting e-mail address, but I do get lots of e-mail from this site - every time someone sends me a PM, I get a notification, which is kind of handy, and I get other notifications, like when a review is approved, I get scolded, etc.  I think it's fine, maybe it is optional and I checked a box when I set up.

On 1/7/2018 at 10:43 AM, Richard Goesinya said:

I haven't viewed a single profile with the email address showing except your's. 

Dude, they are messing with you. Your email isn’t shown to users.