Blue-eyedTraveler

Weird Idiosyncrasies

6 posts in this topic

I didn't want to hijack outlaw's BP thread, so I thought I'd start a new one. What's the weirdest idiosyncrasy you've ever encountered in a partner? Many years ago, I was in South Texas on business, and made a hotel appointment with a very hot, young Latina. I mean, damn! So I get her clothes off and pull her back to me on the bed, and she excuses herself to run into the bathroom. She comes out with a dry washrag and energetically hops on the bed. She says she loves to give head, so I position myself accordingly, and she takes me into her mouth. Then she wipes my dick with the washcloth and then back in her mouth. One stroke, and then the washcloth treatment. I said, "Um, what the hell are you doing?" "Oh, don't worry," she said. "I just can't stand the taste of precum." I tried again, but went limp. It was among the most disappointing of all encounters in my life. I just couldn't get back into it. BTW, I paid her.

What's your story? 

I once made a date and showed up at the normal-looking suburban house, and was mildly disappointed in the appearance of the not-as-young lady, but went on in.  I could hear some noises from the basement, and she said, "it's just my kids, playing video games, don't worry, they are all adults and they know what I do."  So she led me upstairs to her actual marital bedroom, with all the typical married couple photos, so I asked, "are you married," to which she responded, "yes, but don't worry, I sent him out to do errands and he knows what I do."  I noticed that the bedroom door didn't have a lock on it, so even the little guy was starting to think that leaving might be a really good idea.

Alas, I am a slut, so we went ahead and did a few dirty deeds, right there in the marital bed (not bad either - actually one of the best BJs ever), but I can tell you I was out of there just about as fast as possible.  I definitely didn't want to run into one of the kids, or the husband, on my way out the door.  I was lucky.

Not sure this is an idiosyncrasy, but, have seen FBSM providers that whip out the latex gloves for the handy.

There used to be a provider in Boulder that kept birds and let them fly around the house.

13 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I had one gent insist on a covered blow job.  That was a first.

Yeah, why would a guy want a beautiful woman's mouth directly touching the little soldier?

Oh wait...answered my own question!

A non-Caucasian gent asked me to repeatedly call him a racial slur. I refunded his money and said: no. To each their own. My tiny boundaries are firm.