milesabove23

Newbie needs help

31 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, milesabove23 said:

Certainly did not mean to incite any type of argument. Being new to the hobby I didn’t necessarily understand the value of screening. After my initial post and doing more research I figured out there is value for both sides. I would never think of not paying someone, in fact, I imagine I will pay more than the agreed upon rate with my first experience (and those subsequent) because that is the type of person I am. I get not everyone is that way so color me naive with my initial comments. 

On one hand I’m quite excited about this hobby but in the other hand some of the harsh words have given me pause. I’m a laid back guy and really don’t want to use my time in he hobby associate with people that are going to be harsh. I get enough of that in my professional career.  I’m going try to stay positive though. 

The argument wasn't directed at you. It is to the ones that think they have to try to desecrate what we proudly do.

I am rarely harsh, but it seems lately that this kind of attitude towards out screening methods and why we are so cautious should be overlooked. Us gals are pretty nice if you read our websites, ads, and follow directions...me included. The problem is a majority don't want to and then get mad because we get upset that they are not following directions. To us, if you can't follow our simple rules, why would you listen to us behind closed doors?

I am glad you got screened, and if you follow the ladies rules, be a gentleman...you will have no problems. Good luck, and enjoy your journey!

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

10 hours ago, Mustang87 said: