milesabove23

Newbie needs help

31 posts in this topic

I’m a complete newbie and I was hoping I could get some advice from a member on how to obtain P411 status without giving any of my real personal identifiable info. I get some don’t agree with the strategy but I don’t want my info somewhere that may get hacked. I have a SO and don’t want to change that. With the above being said I would greatly appreciate a fellow member sending me a private message on how I could get whitelisted by P411 girls and then work my way to P411 through references. I am VIP on TER. I know there are some that will give reviews without actual encounters. This may be helpful giving I live in a rural area with very few providers and am only going to be able to see anyone when I travel for business. TIA for any help. Again please PM me if you could. 

Are you looking for short cuts or to cheat the system by not actually obtaining real references?  I’m hoping I read your post wrong and if that’s the case I apologize.

2 hours ago, milesabove23 said:

I’m a complete newbie and I was hoping I could get some advice from a member on how to obtain P411 status without giving any of my real personal identifiable info. I get some don’t agree with the strategy but I don’t want my info somewhere that may get hacked. I have a SO and don’t want to change that. With the above being said I would greatly appreciate a fellow member sending me a private message on how I could get whitelisted by P411 girls and then work my way to P411 through references. I am VIP on TER. I know there are some that will give reviews without actual encounters. This may be helpful giving I live in a rural area with very few providers and am only going to be able to see anyone when I travel for business. TIA for any help. Again please PM me if you could. 

Wow really dude. Like Laci says you're lookin to shortcut...Shame on You!

ok, I apologize. As I said I am a newbie, don’t have experience other than research I have done online. Apparently, what I had in mind is not ok. I guess I can understand why. I get it: I know I am safe and normal but someone else doesn’t and needs to have assurance. So to go a different direction could I get any advice on P411 providers that will see newbies without references so I can become P411 verified?  The fact that I live in a rural area is likely going to make that tough but if I must travel to meet someone to get references then I can. The protection of my identity is of utmost concern. I apologize to anyone I may have offended.

Unless you are willing to give personal information to someone either a one of these ladies or p411, it will be hard to find someone willing to see you.  Most people on this site have a lot to lose you are not special. If you can't handle the risk you don't belong in this world. 

You won’t get P411 status without giving up your personal information.  In fact, most ladies won’t see you without being able to screen you and tha means you will be providing your personal information in some shape and form.

This whole hobby is based on safety. A lady has to feel safe in seeing you.

If you are trying to bypass the system and screening, the ladies won’t feel safe in seeing you.

Everyone here has a lot to lose. We have to trust each other.

Being TER VIP means nothing.  Anyone can make a fake persona on TER and post reviews....including fake reviews.

If you don’t feel you can provide the necessary information for screening and feel you need to bypass the system, you don’t belong here.

1 hour ago, Laci French said:

Are you looking for short cuts or to cheat the system by not actually obtaining real references?  I’m hoping I read your post wrong and if that’s the case I apologize.

I don’t think you read his post incorrectly.

15 hours ago, milesabove23 said:

I’m a complete newbie

I am VIP on TER. 

It's either one or the other. Both can't be true, unless you're posting fake reviews on TER, as Ilovewomen noted.

Based on this alone, I wouldn't trust you. Why should anyone else, especially a provider? 

I paid for VIP on TER. I provided all my information that I intend to use as I get in to the hobby as well. 

Let's give the benefit of the doubt here.  I'm not on TER, but it's not a big secret that the reviews there are not always on the up and up. I understand they reward you for posting reviews, and the more graphic the better. That's why I chose not to join. But for a self-proclaimed newbie to point that out does not, in itself, make him a bad guy. I, myself, don't have TER or P411and rarely have trouble booking.  So I'd recommend the OP work on booking with some newbie-friendly ladies on here an ask them to give him a reference. Once you have a couple of those you should be able to qualify for p411, although I understand you will need to give some personal info to get on there. 

3 hours ago, pfunk said:

It's either one or the other. Both can't be true, unless you're posting fake reviews on TER, as Ilovewomen noted.

Based on this alone, I wouldn't trust you. Why should anyone else, especially a provider? 

Actually, unless something has changed you can be "VIP" on TER with EITHER submitting two reviews per year (?) OR paying them a membership fee.  So he could have become VIP without seeing anyone.  But I agree trying to circumvent the system is not a good way to say hi.

Best advice to OP is search the ads and listings here for ladies whose profiles indicate BOTH newbie friendly and p411 membership.  Contact one and see what her screening requirements are.  Then you may have to decide who you would rather give information to - p411 or a lady you have never met.  Assuming you find a couple ladies willing to see you with screening info you are willing to give, see them and ask them to vouch for you to p411.  Or try to find ladies here that will give you references here, turn that into meeting a p411 lady's screening.  There are lots of ways if you are polite and upfront about things and do not come off sounding like an asshole or LE or both.

Or you could take up stamp collecting.

I pm'd the OP, and he honestly thought that was a way to get his errrr foot in the door. I think he has a better understanding after this thread. I joined TER with no reviews, I joined P411 with no references. I also like OP did this all on my own, no advice from anybody. Didn't even know TOB existed. Then again I never asked. Glad I didn't, crowd here can be tough at the very least. 

Welcome to the board, new guy. Being a traveling or infrequent "hobbyist" can be challenging because you don't necessarily have the credentials / history. I say you should bite the bullet and join P411. After that, contact providers and politely ask if they are willing to see you. While you won't have a history yet, you've at least shown that you are willing to do your part to ensure the provider's safety and that can help a lot. You do have to give up personal info, but I have no reason to doubt that they destroy it after verification. The owner, Gina, is active on several boards and in her posts she seems honest and seems to have good intentions. In addition, the company is based in Canada, so that might provide an extra buffer if needed. I got my P411 account a couple years ago and haven't had any problems. I know this isn't the answer you wanted, but it's probably the easiest path to get where you want to go.

Good luck out there.

On 1/7/2018 at 0:29 PM, milesabove23 said:

I paid for VIP on TER. I provided all my information that I intend to use as I get in to the hobby as well. 

As a seasoned provider, no matter you being verified on P411, TER whitelisted, profile on TOB, etc.- I still require screening before you would walk through my door. I want to know both aspects of you( who you have seen and who you really are) as who I choose to walk through my whether newbie, or regular are few and far between. I don't choose my clients lightly because I want them to know that I took careful consideration into why I wanted to meet them, and they all know this. I have just as much as you to lose, and when someone tells me they don't trust me enough to get to know them before they meet me tells me what you really think of me, and I expect respect from all of my clients(after all that is what I give them as well). I may be one of the few, but I take what I do seriously and take great pride in my craft.

I am sure there are other provider that are different, and if you want to go that route then that is on you to decide.  Just understand that the small percentage of ladies that truly do love what they do, and run their business as such will expect such screening, and will not allow you through their door on your "supposed" credibility. We don't play around when it comes to our safety and comfort. Be aware of that.

I suggest you find a few that you have done extensive homework on so you feel more comfortable, and give them what they ask so you can experience exactly what you are looking for.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

As a seasoned provider, no matter you being verified on P411, TER whitelisted, profile on TOB, etc.- I still require screening before you would walk through my door. I want to know both aspects of you( who you have seen and who you really are) as who I choose to walk through my whether newbie, or regular are few and far between. I don't choose my clients lightly because I want them to know that I took careful consideration into why I wanted to meet them, and they all know this. I have just as much as you to lose, and when someone tells me they don't trust me enough to get to know them before they meet me tells me what you really think of me, and I expect respect from all of my clients(after all that is what I give them as well). I may be one of the few, but I take what I do seriously and take great pride in my craft.

I am sure there are other provider that are different, and if you want to go that route then that is on you to decide.  Just understand that the small percentage of ladies that truly do love what they do, and run their business as such will expect such screening, and will not allow you through their door on your "supposed" credibility. We don't play around when it comes to our safety and comfort. Be aware of that.

I suggest you find a few that you have done extensive homework on so you feel more comfortable, and give them what they ask so you can experience exactly what you are looking for.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Are you saying to require real-world identity? 

19 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Yep.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

19 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I don't care if you are Mustang, Superman, the President of the United States, Brad Pitt, or whatever you legally are in whatever country you come from...if I can't connect the dots and know for certain that you aren't a cop, Ted Bundy, NCNS, or the streak-you will not be walking through my door.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Edited by SultryKitten

23 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Samantha once again explains it well! Please fallow her protocal with trying to get established. 

Get two ladies that you have seen to vouch for you on P411 they will send in (each lady) a request to get established. Saying that you are safe. and they have seen you.Then from those two ladies you can add to your list by seeing additional ladies. Last month I got one of my clients registered with P411. The whole process was very painless. For this particular client it was hard for him ( first time cell phone user/computer). Yet, I was able to pass on his work info for P411.Plus do the Refrence step from my prespective. Super easy and all from my phone. 😁 I even got "points" to use for ads on P411. Still not sure what I wish to use the points for? Honestly, P411 is a great site to use from a clients perspective as well as from the providers.  Enough said from me on this topic for now. 

Best of luck and lose your worries. Most of the ladies are super fabulous when it comes to treating other with respect and dignity! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

I’m a newbie too but just do it right and keep it professional as possible and it will pay off! I’m learning as I go too. I actually think it’s great seeing some of these replies. Safety is essential. I can’t imagine some of the messages some ladies get on here all the time. I don’t take anything personal. I know I’m safe and I know who I am as a person with a huge heart.  I respect this whole process and it’s cool to see so many smart people on here who really take this serious. Just do it right and it’ll all pay off for you I’m sure man! Safety first. 

On 1/10/2018 at 3:01 PM, codeman said:

I’m a newbie too but just do it right and keep it professional as possible and it will pay off! I’m learning as I go too. I actually think it’s great seeing some of these replies. Safety is essential. 

I'm new and feel the same way. Well said. 

"Credentials", "references", "verifiable personal information! - for seeing a hooker????? Are you fucking kidding me?????

Before you travel, put an ad up on CL - takes time, but it works. 

try to book with a well reviewed lady. She can give a reference to p411. (of course u have to be approve by them) and I think is after 2 references. 

13 hours ago, 2Big said:

Image result for laughing gif

Just wanted everyone that saw this thread or participated that I did join P411. Being a newbie I did it without any references and took as many steps as possible to remain anonymous in the event they ever get hacked. (Information over the phone, money order through mail, etc). 

Thank you to all on here that send me PMs offering words of encouragement and pieces of advice. I’m interested to give this hobby a try though I’m pretty picky so we shall see how long I deliberate before finally scheduling a provider. I have learned a good deal about “the process” so hopefully I don’t make a fool of myself the first time out! Not too worried about the etiquette part as I try to respect all persons regardless of the walk of life they come from. Anyway, thanks again to all. Hope to be a valuable member of the board for many years to come.

22 minutes ago, milesabove23 said:

Just wanted everyone that saw this thread or participated that I did join P411. Being a newbie I did it without any references and took as many steps as possible to remain anonymous in the event they ever get hacked. (Information over the phone, money order through mail, etc). 

Thank you to all on here that send me PMs offering words of encouragement and pieces of advice. I’m interested to give this hobby a try though I’m pretty picky so we shall see how long I deliberate before finally scheduling a provider. I have learned a good deal about “the process” so hopefully I don’t make a fool of myself the first time out! Not too worried about the etiquette part as I try to respect all persons regardless of the walk of life they come from. Anyway, thanks again to all. Hope to be a valuable member of the board for many years to come.

Best wishes to you on your journey in this hobby. I think Newbies and New providers have much in common as far as challenges starting out.  We don't know squat so we make some mistakes, but we learn from them. I've met both clients and providers on here that I've had some wonderful experiences with.  I'm sure you will too.  💙 Hunter

On 1/14/2018 at 2:54 AM, 2Big said:

"Credentials", "references", "verifiable personal information! - for seeing a hooker????? Are you fucking kidding me?????

On 1/16/2018 at 11:12 AM, Dayfun Mischief said:

@2Big - After separating LOTS OF wheat from chafe, CL ads do work. And, you got it right...for a hooker?! LMAO! I've seen numerous threads with SPs wondering how they'll survive given the changes in BP, CL...the game. Reminds me of Who Moved My Cheese. Think about the last time you looked through the phone book or read a printed newspaper...adapt or expire. 

@Mustang87 - the benefit of doubt? nice.

A little over a week ago, another sister in this industry was murdered in Florida, and it has shaken us ladies to the core that this shit is still going on because dicks like you two think it is cute to subject as nothing but hookers. Guess what? We take fucking pride in what we do, and we DO adapt. We find various avenues of places to advertise, we change our rates, we change our attire, hair, you name it to make the bacon. At the end of the day though we are mothers, sisters, best friends, wives...someone that people love and do care about...even if you don't give two shits about us. 

Take note boys that times are changing...women are starting to get the respect we deserve and that does include us sex workers. Enjoy your smorgasbord of  your "supposed women" that you can get on CL. Women are catching on to what they are really worth, and at some point, your options will be slim pickings unless you get a reality check with your "Neanderthall" attitude. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

10 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

A little over a week ago, another sister in this industry was murdered in Florida, and it has shaken us ladies to the core that this shit is still going on because dicks like you two think it is cute to subject as nothing but hookers. Guess what? We take fucking pride in what we do, and we DO adapt. We find various avenues of places to advertise, we change our rates, we change our attire, hair, you name it to make the bacon. At the end of the day though we are mothers, sisters, best friends, wives...someone that people love and do care about...even if you don't give two shits about us. 

Take note boys that times are changing...women are starting to get the respect we deserve and that does include us sex workers. Enjoy your smorgasbord of  your "supposed women" that you can get on CL. Women are catching on to what they are really worth, and at some point, your options will be slim pickings unless you get a reality check with your "Neanderthall" attitude. 

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Yikes, was I just called a dick because I said we posters on this thread should give the OP a break for being a newbie and not real savy on how some of these sites are supposed to work?  I put the safety of the ladies (and of course the gents) on this board, and this industry above all other concerns and issues. Nothing I've ever said on this board, or, more inportantly,  done is this hobby contradicts that. I'm sorry you've gotten such a bad impression of me, but these type of posts only serve to chase away the good guys. That would not be in anybody's best interest. 

49 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

Yikes, was I just called a dick because I said we posters on this thread should give the OP a break for being a newbie and not real savy on how some of these sites are supposed to work?  I put the safety of the ladies (and of course the gents) on this board, and this industry above all other concerns and issues. Nothing I've ever said on this board, or, more inportantly,  done is this hobby contradicts that. I'm sorry you've gotten such a bad impression of me, but these type of posts only serve to chase away the good guys. That would not be in anybody's best interest. 

No Mustang, this wasn't directed at you, it was to 2Big and DayFun that think us ladies are just a bunch of nobodies lying around naked with our legs open all day. They don't realize that some of us have degrees, are doctors, nurses, lawyers, work in corporate settings, work to keep our children fed and clothed, run errands, fight for our rights, spend money on charities that do help other unfortunate ladies that need help, travel the world to see sights people dream about, and run a business that gives us the freedom to live our dreams and meet our needs because we are unique and provide a service few can understand nor do.

The big problem is these two aren't the only ones that think this, and we screen because of men like them. They feel we have no value, that it is okay to come in and not pay us what is agreed upon, or threaten us with bad reviews because we are not comfortable doing certain services because that is what they want, to undermine our rate because they don't want to pay but make sure to work our ass to the bone because they feel that justifies what they gave us, or waste our time acting like they are excited to see us but then ghost because hey we are just hookers...who cares how we feel. This is a violation to our service, our safety, and our selves. We make big sacrifices plus spend a lot of time screening, honing our skills, advertising, and preparing to provide the best service possible because it is needed/wanted. When guys are trying to jump through hoops or try to find a loophole in our system then that is a flaw that can jeopardize our safety and comfort. 

A perfect example...I have  a lady that notified me that a P411 client with lots of okays did not pay her and was rude. When I actually told her how to properly screen, he was on the list for not paying. If she had screened and not just taken references and a board's word...she wouldn't have been out of a lot of money that she worked hard for. This guy thinks he has gotten away with it, and will no doubt do this again and again until he is blocked from all ladies because they are aware of his tactics. It isn't her fault, she didn't know better because no one had taught her how to screen, but it is ladies like her that get the worst because guys figure out who doesn't. Since I have been diligent about my screening, I have had all incredible clients...they know the value behind putting forth the extra work. Take note that I hear this kind of stuff all the time by various ladies so this isn't a one time thing.

The fact this guy has been that easily screened puts him on my "no" list. It makes me uncomfortable that he is just taken at his word with little info to go by. I will not allow him to walk behind closed doors and hope he is a good guy because he says so.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

No Mustang, this wasn't directed at you, it was to 2Big and DayFun that think us ladies are just a bunch of nobodies lying around naked with our legs open all day. They don't realize that some of us have degrees, are doctors, nurses, lawyers, work in corporate settings, work to keep our children fed and clothed, run errands, fight for our rights, spend money on charities that do help other unfortunate ladies that need help, travel the world to see sights people dream about, and run a business that gives us the freedom to live our dreams and meet our needs because we are unique and provide a service few can understand nor do.

The big problem is these two aren't the only ones that think this, and we screen because of men like them. They feel we have no value, that it is okay to come in and not pay us what is agreed upon, or threaten us with bad reviews because we are not comfortable doing certain services because that is what they want, to undermine our rate because they don't want to pay but make sure to work our ass to the bone because they feel that justifies what they gave us, or waste our time acting like they are excited to see us but then ghost because hey we are just hookers...who cares how we feel. This is a violation to our service, our safety, and our selves. We make big sacrifices plus spend a lot of time screening, honing our skills, advertising, and preparing to provide the best service possible because it is needed/wanted. When guys are trying to jump through hoops or try to find a loophole in our system then that is a flaw that can jeopardize our safety and comfort. 

A perfect example...I have  a lady that notified me that a P411 client with lots of okays did not pay her and was rude. When I actually told her how to properly screen, he was on the list for not paying. If she had screened and not just taken references and a board's word...she wouldn't have been out of a lot of money that she worked hard for. This guy thinks he has gotten away with it, and will no doubt do this again and again until he is blocked from all ladies because they are aware of his tactics. It isn't her fault, she didn't know better because no one had taught her how to screen, but it is ladies like her that get the worst because guys figure out who doesn't. Since I have been diligent about my screening, I have had all incredible clients...they know the value behind putting forth the extra work. Take note that I hear this kind of stuff all the time by various ladies so this isn't a one time thing.

The fact this guy has been that easily screened puts him on my "no" list. It makes me uncomfortable that he is just taken at his word with little info to go by. I will not allow him to walk behind closed doors and hope he is a good guy because he says so.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Certainly did not mean to incite any type of argument. Being new to the hobby I didn’t necessarily understand the value of screening. After my initial post and doing more research I figured out there is value for both sides. I would never think of not paying someone, in fact, I imagine I will pay more than the agreed upon rate with my first experience (and those subsequent) because that is the type of person I am. I get not everyone is that way so color me naive with my initial comments. 

On one hand I’m quite excited about this hobby but in the other hand some of the harsh words have given me pause. I’m a laid back guy and really don’t want to use my time in he hobby associate with people that are going to be harsh. I get enough of that in my professional career.  I’m going try to stay positive though. 

Certainly did not mean to incite any type of argument. Being new to the hobby I didn’t necessarily understand the value of screening. After my initial post and doing more research I figured out there is value for both sides. I would never think of not paying someone, in fact, I imagine I will pay more than the agreed upon rate with my first experience (and those subsequent) because that is the type of person I am. I get not everyone is that way so color me naive with my initial comments. 

On one hand I’m quite excited about this hobby but in the other hand some of the harsh words have given me pause. I’m a laid back guy and really don’t want to use my time in he hobby associate with people that are going to be harsh. I get enough of that in my professional career.  I’m going try to stay positive though. 

Miles, you need to realize that there is a vast difference between the women you will meet and the people who post on the forum.  Forum posters (myself included) sometimes get a bit worked up, sometimes misunderstand, sometimes grind personal axes, and sometimes are just intentionally pains in the ass.  On the other hand the ladies you will meet are delightful goddesses who will deliver you from this humdrum world and help you exploit the outer limits of joy and ecstasy.  Do not confuse the two groups.  Also, realize that you will never meet any of the gentlemen (using the term loosely) on the forum, which is a major bonus (again including myself in the excluded group).

I've met a lot of different ladies over the years, and they certainly vary in personality, but never has anyone been "harsh."  Worry not grasshopper, ahead waits excitement you can only now imagine.