Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sophie from BP

11 posts in this topic

Sophie 970-692-7280
Colorado Body Rubs

Has anyone seen Sophie from Backpage? I cannot find a review of her anywhere.

The photo in the ad is all over Pinterest as an example of "yoga pants," and I seriously doubt that it is her. Some Googling turned up an ad with a different photo that is probably not her either. Ordinarily I pass on ads with recycled pictures, but something about this one has captured my interest.

12 hours ago, tobias846 said:

Sophie 970-692-7280
Colorado Body Rubs

Has anyone seen Sophie from Backpage? I cannot find a review of her anywhere.

The photo in the ad is all over Pinterest as an example of "yoga pants," and I seriously doubt that it is her. Some Googling turned up an that is probably not her either. Ordinarily I pass on ads with recycled pictures, but something about this one has captured my interest.

What exactly piqued your interest?

The ad is clear and succinct (emojis aside), and contains just the right amount of information. I'm a sucker for a reasonably well-written ad. I also appreciated the part about "you get your full hour."

The pictures are a red flag, though. I just realized she has another BP ad up with completely different photos (also from Pinterest). 

I tried calling her one day day and never could get answer.  She tends to post with both ads a few hours apart. If you see please post a review

20 hours ago, tobias846 said:

Sophie 970-692-7280

The photo in the ad is all over Pinterest as an example of "yoga pants," and I seriously doubt that it is her. Some Googling turned up an ad with a different photo that is probably not her either. Ordinarily I pass on ads with recycled pictures, but something about this one has captured my interest.

Well, you now have my curiosity. If its the photos that captured your interest and you concede that you doubt its her...why are you interested in booking someone using stolen pictures ??  Granted the girl in the photos is hot...but you are just letting yourself in for a disappointment.

Have not seen, but, ads sorta track to a lady that has been advertising for a long time on BP FoCo. Changes up her name, phone, pics every few months. And that lady has always had very "meh" reports.

Definitely will not be a lady that looks anything like the pics.

2 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Well, you now have my curiosity. If its the photos that captured your interest and you concede that you doubt its her...why are you interested in booking someone using stolen pictures ??  Granted the girl in the photos is hot...but you are just letting yourself in for a disappointment.

It was the written portion of the ad that interested me, not the photo.

3 hours ago, new2hobbying said:

I tried calling her one day day and never could get answer.  She tends to post with both ads a few hours apart. If you see please post a review

2 hours ago, NoCoGeezer said:

Have not seen, but, ads sorta track to a lady that has been advertising for a long time on BP FoCo. Changes up her name, phone, pics every few months. And that lady has always had very "meh" reports.

Definitely will not be a lady that looks anything like the pics.

This is great information! I will pass on this one. Thanks!

1 hour ago, tobias846 said:

It was the written portion of the ad that interested me, not the photo.

So if a two ton Tessy opened the door vs the lady in the photos,you would still do the session ??  Well written ads are a dime a dozen.

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

So if a two ton Tessy opened the door vs the lady in the photos,you would still do the session ??  Well written ads are a dime a dozen.

That's why I posted a question in the 411 forum: to get more information before making a decision. As far as I know, we're still allowed to ask questions here.

I got the information I needed, and I've already said that I won't be calling this provider. I have no idea why you're continuing to hassle me about this.

1 hour ago, tobias846 said:

I won't be calling this provider. I have no idea why you're continuing to hassle me about this.

What hassle ? Didn't see the post that you finally got the red flags until after my last post.