gb0138

BP-COS

13 posts in this topic

I was bored one day so I trolled BP. Two girls were in town because their husbands were in jail. I wonder how much that goes on down here. 

6 hours ago, gb0138 said:

Two girls were in town because their husbands were in jail. I wonder how much that goes on down here. 

How much would you like it to?  They probably visit regularly....  Play out the fantasy.

Hmmm, the husband is in jail, and you're thinking it might be a good idea to bang his wife while he is confined?  Could be OK, depending on the folks, but that sounds like one that I would avoid, especially if the reason he is in jail is because he can't control his violent tendencies.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Hmmm, the husband is in jail, and you're thinking it might be a good idea to bang his wife while he is confined?  Could be OK, depending on the folks, but that sounds like one that I would avoid, especially if the reason he is in jail is because he can't control his violent tendencies.

Playing Sanco can be very exciting. :D

Actually I more thinking I would avoid. More to the point with all the prisons down south here maybe more than a fair share of ASP’s might be here to raise money for their husbands commissary needs? Just made me wonder. 

I would agree with Stevie, but the reasons are usually more tame than raising money for a confined felon, who may or may not be OK with the whole idea and definitely is getting out some day.  Maybe if I had a written permission note from him I could view it as a good deed :rolleyes:

Hey now a few of us on BP are actually normal ( meaning drama free and not a junkie 😂) and I mean a limited few lol....

On 1/6/2018 at 0:41 PM, gb0138 said:

I was bored one day so I trolled BP. Two girls were in town because their husbands were in jail. I wonder how much that goes on down here

Not sure why this is a COS topic.  I believe there are parts of the state more associated with jails than Colorado Springs.

Maybe it is because Canon City and Florence are so close (does Fort Carson have a brig?)

54 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

Maybe it is because Canon City and Florence are so close (does Fort Carson have a brig?)

No, they use the county jail. Wouldn't they then advertise on BP Canon City or BP Florence? COS is more than an hour away.