Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pete32

dream house co

7 posts in this topic

Anyone been to dream house? Reviews?

Edited by pete32

Looks like a former crack house without the charm. Don’t be fooled by the web presence. 

MANY and I mean MANY years ago went there. The doors have peepholes that allow viewing from out side.

The place is strictly Self Service!

There have been TWO different clubs called "The Dream House," one was a regular strip club on Pecos  that was a lot of fun,but has been out of business  20 years.  The veterans among us should not confuse that one with the current operation.The one you are talking about was classy and had hot girls during its first few years....but that is all a memory. Always has been self service.

As your humble mild mannered reporter,I covered the openings of both "Dream Houses " and their events. Recently went to the current "Dream House" for an updated story,first time in many years...and agree that what was once classy,looks like a crack house now and that the girls there that day were not worth seeing.

Subtly suggest you avoid.

Went to the Dream House strip club on Pecos many years ago met a couple of nice ladies there and had fun brings back memories talking about it don't know anything about current operation

6 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

MANY and I mean MANY years ago went there. The doors have peepholes that allow viewing from out side.

The place is strictly Self Service!

Went to it when they first opened, many years ago as well. Did get a handie, but guessing that was a real rarity: as others mentioned, self serve.

As for peepholes, all the jack shacks have the peep holes, so that the muscle can make sure nothing illegal going on: there is a reason these places have been in business all this time (Dream House, LEC). One jack shack I went to many years ago (was right by the Sap Brothers truck stop at 270/Quebec) even had baby monitors in the rooms. So, again, odds are slim you'll be able to get away with anything.

Re: Dream House on Pecos: used to go there on football Sunday's, after the morning games. Some quality women working there, and they had legit sized pool tables: shoot some pool with hotties and see their goods in between.

Dream House in particular has had a few "house cleanings" over the years where several long-time employees were dumped when it was discovered they were getting "too friendly" with guests. It's also hard to know what you will receive as they claim their current fees no longer require an extra tip to go full nude, but the last two times I visited, admittedly over a year ago, neither lady would remove her panties without a doubling of the fee as a tip.

As you might expect, promised upselling is huge; you will be promised ever "dirtier" shows for larger tips, but obviously only in attitude, not in action, and you won't find out until you've spent far more than you would have to visit a provider.

Still, the fact that they are open 24x7 is a draw, and in my experience the attitude of the women at Dream House has been better than those at LEC. I can think of one in particular I remember who through her attitude, penetrating look and look of appreciation while you did your thing made sessions with her more satisfying than some FBSM experiences I've had. I had always hoped (with no luck) that she might try her hand (no pun intended) as a provider when she got fired; unfortunately, aside for a brief time on the questionable Denver Ladies roster, that didn't happen.

It does make me miss the "lingerie modeling studios" Denver had in the late 90s that also had no contact but the lady would (at least pretend to) pleasure herself while you did the same.

Note that you can request to see who is working that day, and they don't mind if you leave upon seeing who is available, and that, especially on weekends, they just won't bother to answer the door if they are "full," but they won't tell you that on the phone nor allow you to set an appointment with a favorite.

Edited by No One In Particular