New here

18 posts in this topic

Hey everybody.  :) I made a post in another thread but deleted that because I just wanted to make a quick introduction instead. Since it's my first post! You might see me from time to time on here, I just joined a couple of days ago and wanted to kind of introduce myself. I love space and aviation and am really into weather. Lets just say that if it involves anything in the sky I really get sucked in!

I want to start traveling. I also like to play pool so I love pool halls or anywhere with a pool table! My life has been very difficult. I have high functioning autism or aspergers so it's a bit easy for me to get nervous. Loud noises really bother me and I am sensitive to lights and stuff like that... which is really weird because some of my hobbies are really high anxiety!!

It's funny because nobody ever knows I struggle with anxiety and everyone says I am super fun to be around which makes me really happy. I'm good at making people laugh and I wanted to be a stand up comedian when I was younger. I just make sure I meditate and take care of myself. I love crystals, and meditation and paranormal stuff... which is a story in itself and I could write a book on that!

This life has been very tough but I do some really cool stuff! I pushed myself and am able to live my dreams. I am super great one on one especially when I get to know someone. I love connection... bonding... and getting to know someone deeply I think is one of the most amazing things in life. I'm a really laid back and down to earth kind of guy. I'm a night owl so when most people sleeping I am usually up and around doing stuff or going on night drives. LOVE oldies music!!! and 80's! I even go as far as 50's music and I am 26 years old! I'll be 27 in March.

This doesn't even come close to who I am but I figured this would be good enough! Like I said I just thought I would introduce myself on here so when you see me poking around you'll have somewhat of an idea of who I am. Take care. :) 

Welcome in Codeman! 

I think that there are seldom that come on TOB and go right to the source of what makes them tick! Looking forward to hearing more from you and thank you for your introduction!😘

Now that's the way to introduce yourself.  I too am a sky worshiper - used to competitively pilot a hang glider until the landing gear got too old, nowadays I stick to skydiving and piloting my ultralight around NoCo.  When you spend a lot of time in the air, you inevitably become an amateur meteorologist, and I find myself constantly looking at the sky and reading the "conditions."  The sky is like a mistress - always beautiful, usually fun to be in, often fabulous, and a very nasty bitch if you push your luck.

Welcome, young fella, be safe.

Welcome to the community.  Those of us down here in the Springs have to stick together. 

Welcome to the community and thank you for sharing a piece of yourself with us.  

Big hugs and have fun!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcome... :) Everybody here is so nice! 

Welcome to the board dear. Hope you have some fun adventures! 

Much Love,

LeAnne Moira

Welcome to the board.  Glad you didn't do the long introduction though. I'm ADD. :huh::P

4 hours ago, tide32 said:

Welcome to the board.  Glad you didn't do the long introduction though. I'm ADD. :huh::P

I almost did and thought ehhhhhhh lol. :D I have it too so I understand... and Tourettes! I’m just loads of fun lol. Thank you tide.

thank you everybody :) 

Nice intro, but good lord, don't pay for it if you are 26. Seems way too young to be in this hobby, but hey, good luck. 

Welcome....Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself, that is a very lovely way of showing your desire to become one of the wonderful people here....It is a pleasure and thank you for sharing with us all and we look forward to your participation in our little community here in the future....

You all are the best. Thanks so much for the warm welcome here. :) 

On 1/12/2018 at 11:58 AM, codeman said:

You all are the best. Thanks so much for the warm welcome here. :) 

You're going to have a great time.  Some real lovely ladies down here in the Springs.

Welcome, young Padawan, and may the force be with you.

Your sincere introduction is quite refreshing. Always be safe and never hesitate to reach out for guidance.