Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Made me smile

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! So I’ve been getting a ton of mail asking how my surgery went, and wishing me a speedy recovery. Thing is I have NOT had it yet. 

Jan 22

Still, it made me smile to see so many caring ladies and gentlemen here. Colorado is very lucky to have this community. People I’ve never seen or talked to sent such kind words, so I wanted to say thank you!!! See it is possible to get along. Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

Will be very happy for you when it's all over and recovery complete. 

3 minutes ago, olgunn said:

Will be very happy for you when it's all over and recovery complete. 

Indeed! Then i can get cracking on those LSAT books 😜. Hard to concentrate on anything right now. Excruciating pain the last few days 

40 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Indeed! Then i can get cracking on those LSAT books 😜. Hard to concentrate on anything right now. Excruciating pain the last few days 

I can tell you'll kick ass!

On 1/4/2018 at 5:33 PM, Melissa Sterling said:

Hello everyone! So I’ve been getting a ton of mail asking how my surgery went, and wishing me a speedy recovery. Thing is I have NOT had it yet. 

Jan 22

Still, it made me smile to see so many caring ladies and gentlemen here. Colorado is very lucky to have this community. People I’ve never seen or talked to sent such kind words, so I wanted to say thank you!!! See it is possible to get along. Hope everyone is having a great start to the new year!

Luv you sweetie!