jaydavis

411 Natalie 720-689-8709

12 posts in this topic

I saw her at BT and she's beautiful and fun!  I don't know if she's expanded her menu no that she's on her own, would love to find out though.

Thanks CountryGentleman, she looks amazing. Anyone seen her since she's left BT?

Stunning beautiful lady.  Have any of you contacted her to ask about her menu ?

Well that would be too easy.... Good point JR. I'll check and let ya know what I find out.

OK, you guys got me going, since I enjoy the company of stunningly beautiful young ladies.  I also like BT of Boulder, so that is a good reference for her.  Now the question is: how are you supposed to contact a BP gal that doesn't list any contact information other than Instagram.  Now, I admit that I know nothing about Instagram, but I did set up an account, just so I could follow another ASP, but I don't contact her there and wouldn't know how.  But Natalie doesn't have any posts, etc., on Instagram.  If anybody wouldn't mind a short tutorial on how to use Instagram to contact someone, I would greatly appreciate it.  Also would love to have any 411 on what you find if you do contact her.

25 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

OK, you guys got me going, since I enjoy the company of stunningly beautiful young ladies.  I also like BT of Boulder, so that is a good reference for her.  Now the question is: how are you supposed to contact a BP gal that doesn't list any contact information other than Instagram.  Now, I admit that I know nothing about Instagram, but I did set up an account, just so I could follow another ASP, but I don't contact her there and wouldn't know how.  But Natalie doesn't have any posts, etc., on Instagram.  If anybody wouldn't mind a short tutorial on how to use Instagram to contact someone, I would greatly appreciate it.  Also would love to have any 411 on what you find if you do contact her.

if she's on BP, doesn't she have her phone number as the title by default?

Ok I’ll be captain obvious here I see a phone number listed on this post both title and original op question and a phone number in the bp ad.  Perhaps a phone call will do the trick as old fashioned as that may be!  Am I missing something even more obvious?

She's smoking if that's really her in the pics. I love Asian girls! If anyone sees her please post a review! 

Gorgeous girl and super nice; pictures are completely accurate. I've seen her both before and after her stint at BT. I didn't ask specifically, but I saw no indications that her menu had expanded but, as always, YMMV.

I regret not posting a review after I saw her last month, but I think it's too late now. I'll definitely post next time I see her.

Can't wait to set up a time with her. She has always drawn me to the touch of Boulder posts