Bodyman0x

Any info on Ashley @ Divine Envy Massage in Pueblo

11 posts in this topic

Ashley 719-415-7442
Colorado Body Rubs

Does anyone have any experience with Ashley @ Divine Envy Massage in Pueblo. Have seen some ads on BP and they are pretty forward about advertising FBSM on Facebook and their website www.divinenvymassage.com.

Hope you don't mind if I piggyback on your post, Bodyman0x. Would love to learn more about Ashley myself, and Nichole, who only appears in their ads once in a while.

1 hour ago, meetandgreet said:

Hope you don't mind if I piggyback on your post, Bodyman0x. Would love to learn more about Ashley myself, and Nichole, who only appears in their ads once in a while.

I have an appt with Ashley this evening. I was researching Nichols when I came across Ashley. Christine has some reviews on eroticmonkey.

On 1/3/2018 at 0:37 PM, Bodyman0x said:

I have an appt with Ashley this evening. 

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnd ........................................ ;)

Ashley is a legit mutual-touch FBSM provider. She is very pleasent and attractive. I had scheduled an hour FBSM appointment and I left "happy" and relaxed. I got the sense Divine Envy is strictly FBSM and other services are not available. I hope to post a review under the Divine Envy profile. DM me for more details.

Well I decided against doing a review on Ashley @ Divine Envy Massage. Nothing against Ashley or Divine Envy.

gr8owl - thanks for your input.

PM me if you would like more details.