speed67

Provider's with sports knowledge

26 posts in this topic

I was going to post a ISO but decided a more broad post might help others.  I've been recently searching through ads and reviews looking for a provider to have over during the Super Bowl to watch the game and have some fun with.  Since it's still possible for my team to be playing in it however it would be awesome to find someone who actually enjoys the game because most the the time might be spent watching it.  Profile searching is limited, forum doesn't contain much and neither do reviews or ads.

So with all that being said I'm sure there are a ton of women on here who are hard core fans of certain sports, who are you and which sports and teams do you watch?

Just me, but, if my team were in the Super Bowl, I'd want to be at the game or hunkered down at home with no distractions (ie. don't want to be at a party and all that goes with that).

But, do see the "stress release" that could be had with a lady coming over. Or post-game celebration fun.

According to lore in the days of yore

When the night's were cold and TOB bold

Super Bowl was never a boor.

The ladies relented, a party presented,

With half time divine along with the wine

The fellows all were contented. 

I went streaking at halftime at Rockies game and 7th inning stretch at Broncos game.  Ask me anything 😊

1 minute ago, Laci French said:

I went streaking at halftime at Rockies game and 7th inning stretch at Broncos game.  Ask me anything 😊

I witness both events and watched her go to the Penalty Box till the bail bondsman got her out

3 minutes ago, Laci French said:

Best part of both games i am sure. Was that you swinging naked from the rim at the Nuggets game? 😎

12 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Yep I have some fond memories of those days.  I only attended 1 of them but was invited to a few.   As for myself this year I’m thinking more of a party for me. Lots of naked silliness but still watch the game.

18 minutes ago, Laci French said:

But have you been to an Av’s game?

Wait! Now I remember.  Laci, wasn't that you impersonating Lady Godiva driving the zamboni at the Rapids game? Best half time ever. 😄

I know this does not help now, but there was a provider who is retired now that really knew her football. Chatting with her it surprised me what she knew about game but also all the details about the game. She had only one flaw in her football knowledge, she was a New England Patriot fan. 

See the source image

7 hours ago, speed67 said:

I was going to post a ISO but decided a more broad post might help others.  I've been recently searching through ads and reviews looking for a provider to have over during the Super Bowl to watch the game and have some fun with.  Since it's still possible for my team to be playing in it however it would be awesome to find someone who actually enjoys the game because most the the time might be spent watching it.  Profile searching is limited, forum doesn't contain much and neither do reviews or ads.

So with all that being said I'm sure there are a ton of women on here who are hard core fans of certain sports, who are you and which sports and teams do you watch?

I believe Chrissy and Sabrina love them some football 🏈?  

20 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Never was able to go,Vegas being Vegas...but heard it was legendary  RIP:PP

21 minutes ago, SultryKitten said:

Isn't it baseball season?! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Not quite yet...pitchers and catchers report in 42 days. That’s my sport...baseball! Love it! It’s in my opinion the only sport that matters! Plus it’s a sign of warmer weather, hotties wearing less clothes, and fun times! 

The legendary times of Super Bowls past....ahhh the fun memories! Jrwolfe said it...rip, pp

I'm more of a basketball gal myself 🤷🏼‍♀️ Although I was a part of the Bronco bandwagon back when they were doing something 😂👎

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

Isn't it baseball season?! ;)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Actually its Topless Ladies Indoor Volleyball season right now !!!  :):)

1 hour ago, Cali Rose said:

I'm more of a basketball gal myself 🤷🏼‍♀️ Although I was a part of the Bronco bandwagon back when they were doing something 😂👎

I think the only time people give bandwagon fans a hard time is when they try to say they've been a fan for ages but if you ask them to name 3 players on the team they can't.  Isn't one of the reasons to watch sports to be part of the hype and excitement, the second being for the love of the game.

It's always football season! I actually used to go to this strip club just to chat football with a particular bar tender.  It's an incredible connection to be able to talk sports or cars with a beautiful lady.

Well it is wrestling season and I think the IOC should allow women to compete in Greco Roman wrestling however they have to use traditional rules.

Naked and covered in olive oil. :D

49 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

I thought it was naked, coed water volleyball season 😁

36 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I thought it was naked, coed water volleyball season 😁

thats in the summer

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I am a great setter...just sayin. ^_^

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

On 1/2/2018 at 0:29 PM, speed67 said:

1. Broncos- Football

2. Rockies-Baseball

3. Nuggets- Basketball

Native to Denver and a LOYAL Fan-  NO MATTER WHAT

Edited by SydneyCoxxx

On 1/2/2018 at 0:29 PM, speed67 said:

Sorry, football isn't a sportsball I love. But....call me when you wanna watch the basketball championships 😚

On 1/2/2018 at 7:57 PM, Laci French said:

I believe Chrissy and Sabrina love them some football 🏈?  

Football, Hockey, Basketball,Astros (I mean baseball ;)

I don't just watch too see 'em run :)