Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kalihi9059

411 on MyraGold

8 posts in this topic

MyraGold 303-800-0990
Colorado Body Rubs

Anyone know if she responds to texts messages?  I tried twice and no response.  

Thanks

I saw Myra back in April and communication was slow then, I had tried contacting her a few times since then and it remained spotty.  She's quite cute but lack of communication is a sign for me that I should move on...

She doesn't keep her "WORK"  phone on her all times.  She's my favorite regular and we are close. Keep trying, shes beautiful and sexy.  

I too have experienced her spotty communications. Seems like she's been having trouble with cell service. But she did respond to my text a couple of days later and even has P411. Her texts were fine and professional. I wanted to meet her the week before Xmas but delayed comms meant we didn't. I'd have patience with her and schedule even if it does take some effort. Seems like the real deal.

Hey guys! I apologize for the communication lately. Between getting blackmailed/losing my incall, fake reviews&rebuttals(which were deleted thankfully), losing loved ones, and trying to figure out a new, safe spot, it's been a hard latter part of the year. And I will admit, it's hard to keep up sometimes. I am also changing my number. The situation sucks but I can't be too careful, at least for my peace of mind. I definitely understand if you've moved on, I just want you all to know it wasn't personal. I've been scared and unmotivated, but thankfully it's getting easier. And I'm beyond grateful for my regulars like Darth for being patient and understanding! [snip]

Hope you all have a great new year!!

-Myra <3

Edited by Kaduk
content

That is rough. I hope the new year brings new beginnings and better things for you. I hope to meet you sometime around then!

Kudos to Myra Gold for responding to these inquiries on her. Myra,may you have a much better year in 2018.

Thanks Myra, I'll try again and hopefully get to meet you.  I agree with JR, it was very professional and nice of you to respond.