22 posts in this topic

With handles that include bad, dude...women, etc., I wonder how many who consider themselves men truly understand the part biology and nature play in our role, our function as men. Judging by the overwhelming tendency to coddle and/or appease women that I've seen on this board, I'm sad to conclude they're not many.

Despite the fact most women appreciate a real man and for brevity will clarify not meaning one who manscapes, quick with attempts to illustrate a supposed hypocrisy in one stating they are old school and chivalrous because they are the men they profess to be (you know who you are), what you fail to realize is you've sipped the Kool-aid of a feminist movement which, by emasculating the man, has gone astray.

Being the guy who will open doors, compliment your outfit/perfume, tell you how smart and amazing you are, in the end...

"I'm into having sex I'm not into making love." - Fitty!

Of course, tender sensibilities frazzle at the notion a female is on this earth for males to fuck and not just that but, as many and with as little risk as possible! Forget the Bull Shit, speaking to our imperative to reproduce, it's just real talk! In the herd's rush to judgement, some find it easy to forget that everyone on this board defies at least some of the basic tenets of feminism which include, taking a definitive stand against misogyny, the objectification of women, etc. which, though the byproduct of the "modern" society, is perfectly fine - no one is espousing keeping women at home, barefoot and pregnant! However, we shouldn't forget it wasn't that long ago in our existence when men had to be men for our mere, collective existence and, given current events, it won't be long before we'll have to rely on our inherent strengths and weaknesses, to survive! I mean, let's face it, women (and "modern" men) can think what they want, we all know who's most likely to nurture little ones, drag prey home to the fire and/or keep intruders at bay when all hell breaks loose.

That is all.

32 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

With handles that include bad, dude...women, etc., I wonder how many who consider themselves men truly understand the part biology and nature play in our role, our function as men. Judging by the overwhelming tendency to coddle and/or appease women that I've seen on this board, I'm sad to conclude they're not many.

Despite the fact most women appreciate a real man and for brevity will clarify not meaning one who manscapes, quick with attempts to illustrate a supposed hypocrisy in one stating they are old school and chivalrous because they are the men they profess to be (you know who you are), what you fail to realize is you've sipped the Kool-aid of a feminist movement which, by emasculating the man, has gone astray.

Being the guy who will open doors, compliment your outfit/perfume, tell you how smart and amazing you are, in the end...

Of course, tender sensibilities frazzle at the notion a female is on this earth for males to fuck and not just that but, as many and with as little risk as possible! Forget the Bull Shit, speaking to our imperative to reproduce, it's just real talk! In the herd's rush to judgement, some find it easy to forget that everyone on this board defies at least some of the basic tenets of feminism which include, taking a definitive stand against misogyny, the objectification of women, etc. which, though the byproduct of the "modern" society, is perfectly fine - no one is espousing keeping women at home, barefoot and pregnant! However, we shouldn't forget it wasn't that long ago in our existence when men had to be men for our mere, collective existence and, given current events, it won't be long before we'll have to rely on our inherent strengths and weaknesses, to survive! I mean, let's face it, women (and "modern" men) can think what they want, we all know who's most likely to nurture little ones, drag prey home to the fire and/or keep intruders at bay when all hell breaks loose.

That is all.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=TFtGWriGDZbYjwOh_LmIAw&q=emasculation+of+the+american+man&oq

http://www.debate.org/opinions/have-feminists-emasculated-men

Don't see how any of your theories have anything to do with treating others with dignity and respect and politeness doing so does not diminish your ability to be a "real man" I think you missed the point of being a human being

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

Please enlighten us all how a REAL man is supposed to treat a woman. 

And on a side note I have a strap-on and would love to make you feel like a real man.😉 (that comment was worth all the possible points)😂😂

In a nutshell, only with the kindness and respect she deserves. BTW, real men don't take strap-ons, so the lesson is likely lost on you.

Suffice it to say, you wouldn't like the results of breaking out that strap-on in a session with me. :lol:

Laci, will you be selling tickets to this show?  I'm in just say when.

I don't know who pissed in your cheerios but even "back in the day of real men" there was a crazy thing called respect and manners. I personally have no interest in being a jerk because I am a man. I was raised that we real men take care of our women. How does anything change from personal to professional relationship with a woman?

1 hour ago, acmb2017 said:

I don't know who pissed in your cheerios but even "back in the day of real men" there was a crazy thing called respect and manners. I personally have no interest in being a jerk because I am a man. I was raised that we real men take care of our women. How does anything change from personal to professional relationship with a woman?

Good point. And I have a few in my life however, in this context, they can't all be "our women". Nevertheless, there are more than a few here who appreciate and make excuses for "women" who think using a strap-on (and pissing) on men is somehow educational. I'm not in that camp. Are you? 

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

Don’t feed the troll...it only encourages him to stick around.

I’m going to ignore my own advice here and comment 

2 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

In a nutshell, only with the kindness and respect she deserves. BTW, real men don't take strap-ons, so the lesson is likely lost on you.

Suffice it to say, you wouldn't like the results of breaking out that strap-on in a session with me. :lol:

You’d love it and would be begging for from Laci

50 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

You’d love it and would be begging for from Laci

There's only one, maybe two ok, three things Laci can do for me. And none involve my being on the receiving end of a dildo.

4 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Suffice it to say, you wouldn't like the results of breaking out that strap-on in a session with me 

Not sure what you are implying?? It seems more caveman then treating someone with respect

You know all you need to know about the OP by simply looking at his avatar - apparently his self image.

2 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Good point. And I have a few in my life however, in this context, they can't all be "our women". Nevertheless, there are more than a few here who appreciate and make excuses for "women" who think using a strap-on (and pissing) on men is somehow educational. I'm not in that camp. Are you? 

Well since when we are together (our time) I do consider the lady "my woman". As far as the fetish stuff I personally have no experience with it , however if that is what the guy wants and requested then more power to them. Not being in a particular camp is no excuse for forgetting to treat a lady like a lady. I am sure people can get a major "freak" on and not cross into total jerk territory. 

Agree or not with what someone is into sexualy does mean we should forget what being a decent person is about.

Yes, that is absolutely correct.  In fact I'm thinking about begging Laci right now.

5 hours ago, Laci French said:

Please enlighten us all how a REAL man is supposed to treat a woman. 

And on a side note I have a strap-on and would love to make you feel like a real man.😉 (that comment was worth all the possible points)😂😂

Oh, please, please use the extra large super magnum with rumble strips, wield it with authority, pound the shit out his man hole - he's a man - he can take it!! Don't forget secure restraints so he cant woos out!  And for the love of all that is decent in the world would you PLEASE post the full audio/video.  B)  I will start popping a lot of popcorn.

6 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

That is all.

If you suck at other things as hard and completely as you do at trolling, your MFM dreams could/should come spectacularly true :cool:  Work on that gag reflex though.

20 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

If you suck at other things as hard and completely as you do at trolling, your MFM dreams could/should come spectacularly true :cool:  Work on that gag reflex though.

He only trolls because you and the other members in this thread bite each and ever time he throws out a line. if you don't like trolling don't reply to the troll threads.

5 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

That is all.

You that fragile bro? 

18 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Oh, please, please use the extra large super magnum with rumble strips, wield it with authority, pound the shit out his man hole - he's a man - he can take it!! Don't forget secure restraints so he cant woos out!  And for the love of all that is decent in the world would you PLEASE post the full audio/video.  B)  I will start popping a lot of popcorn.

Quite the sodomite, eh? 

18 hours ago, gr8owl said:

As much as I enjoy providing you vicarious pleasure, I was in the mw4m lane. The m4m is all you. 

17 hours ago, boink36 said:

He only trolls because you and the other members in this thread bite each and ever time he throws out a line. if you don't like trolling don't reply to the troll threads.

That wasn't a personal attack that might indicate anything systemic, was it mod?