23 posts in this topic

Expanding horizons a bit, I've been cruising the mw4m section of CL for a few months to see what's crackin' when I hit the mother load of not one but two live ones on the hook. Any who cruise CL understand live ones are almost not a thing but this time, there was one couple seeking someone "hung for wife", the other offering a ++ massage. It's gettin' hot in here.

After an extensive exchange, which included a need to know my stats, the "hung for wife' dude first asked if I was bi-curious, to which I indicated I might be if properly motivated. What he didn't know is this meant if the wife was so hot the little head had gotten the best of the bigger and it had become the price to pay but, it's not what I would have responded to so, on with the story. He then said she asked for cock pics to "check my size", which I will not do under any circumstances. Responding to my request to know how she looked, he said the wife was a 5'5", 145 lb brunette. Being the meat on the bone kinda guy I am, I let him know that seemed "delicious" and asked when could I come over, to which he informed me she had "found her guy" but wanted to know would I allow her to watch him "suck a nice cock". Are you serious?! "Not at all". Bro? You got me twisted, bro. Feeling duped, my suggestion he post in the m4m section was about as P.C. as I could muster.

Then there was the ++ massage offer, which almost had me. An extended silence making me think they had moved on, I sent my number informing them I had as well but that I was there...for them...if they needed meB). After some time he explained they got "75-100" replies a day making it "hard to keep up". Does this even seem real? Do CL ladies get this much play? Finding this quite exhausting, his response to my, "keeping her busy, huh?" was, "Try to". Here I am thinking it's some suburban couple living a little like me but, noooo, what we have is Iceberg Slim (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_Slim)in the flesh! What a guy, right ladies? 

Thinking back to the offer of a BJ, DATY (which I've yet to do on a provider) and a "++ sensual massage" which I correctly interpreted as FS, in the context of "75-100" swinging dicks coming through a day I asked, "is bb possible?". The answer, "with a tip and be DDF and clean" simultaneously confirmed my worst fears while diminishing all hopes I had in mankind. I mean, "a tip, DDF and clean"? Will any tip do? Don't you eat there, bro? LOL'g my "the correct answer is never. I'm out" response, which was me trying very hard not to be judgmental, I then suggested he take better "care of his queen and money maker". That's not very judgmental, is it?

This Bull Shit is turning out to be tougher than hobbying and rocket science when compared to slot car racing. The struggle is real, people!

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

You know, I enjoy hunting, and I butchered my own deer once so I would know how, but now I always take my deer to a professional butcher.  I get a well cut and packaged product every time. They can do the job much more efficiently than I, and my time is valuable.

I had a nice jeep CJ5 years ago.  Throwout bearing went bad.  I dropped the transmission and replaced the bearing, so I know how, but now I have a good mechanic so I take my vehicles to him for service.  He can do the job much more efficiently than I, and my time is valuable.

I have tracked down providers on BP and Craigslist, even via Secret Benefits.  I have achieved success, and I know how, but the success to effort rate was not good.  Now I rely strictly on TOB, ECCIE, and P411, because the searches are very efficient and my time is valuable.

While I understand and empathize with your craigslist difficulties.....craigslist is famous for scammers, fakes, and ne'er-do-wells.  If you like sorting through huge piles of assholes to find one diamond....by all means continue.  But you should not complain about it....you should expect it.  If you just want to get laid....well.....see above.

One other suggestion....if you are offering yourself as a "bull" for cuckold sessions (gotta admit a little jealousy here...lol...but good for you!)  , you might have better luck with a fetish website like FetLife.  Also, reconsider your cock photo requests.  Don't send it out willy-nilly (see what I did there...lol), but for a "bull" type of session you should not be surprised at requests for bonafides.

Good luck

2 hours ago, Yorick said:

You know, I enjoy hunting, and I butchered my own deer once so I would know how, but now I always take my deer to a professional butcher.  I get a well cut and packaged product every time. They can do the job much more efficiently than I, and my time is valuable.

I had a nice jeep CJ5 years ago.  Throwout bearing went bad.  I dropped the transmission and replaced the bearing, so I know how, but now I have a good mechanic so I take my vehicles to him for service.  He can do the job much more efficiently than I, and my time is valuable.

I have tracked down providers on BP and Craigslist, even via Secret Benefits.  I have achieved success, and I know how, but the success to effort rate was not good.  Now I rely strictly on TOB, ECCIE, and P411, because the searches are very efficient and my time is valuable.

While I understand and empathize with your craigslist difficulties.....craigslist is famous for scammers, fakes, and ne'er-do-wells.  If you like sorting through huge piles of assholes to find one diamond....by all means continue.  But you should not complain about it....you should expect it.  If you just want to get laid....well.....see above.

One other suggestion....if you are offering yourself as a "bull" for cuckold sessions (gotta admit a little jealousy here...lol...but good for you!)  , you might have better luck with a fetish website like FetLife.  Also, reconsider your cock photo requests.  Don't send it out willy-nilly (see what I did there...lol), but for a "bull" type of session you should not be surprised at requests for bonafides.

Good luck

Thanks for the analogies, Yorick. I suppose they're always good for something...somewhere except, allow me to pull a page from your book and advise you against bad mouthing CL too much, as some of the ladies here use it,  Just saying. 

This wasn't a complaint, but an attempt to share my journey, mainly to let the less learned among us know there's more to "getting laid" than the elitism that is TOB/Eccie/P411, which I don't need to get laid and damn sure hope you don't either.

1 hour ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Thanks for the analogies, Yorick. I suppose they're always good for something...somewhere except, allow me to pull a page from your book and advise you against bad mouthing CL too much, as some of the ladies here use it,  Just saying. 

This wasn't a complaint, but an attempt to share my journey, mainly to let the less learned among us know there's more to "getting laid" than the elitism that is TOB/Eccie/P411, which I don't need to get laid and damn sure hope you don't either.

You are so full of yourself:

YZwnFf5.png?1

6 hours ago, Admiral C said:

I think I lost about 50 IQ points just from reading all that.

I know. What is it, sub-zero now? I'm surprised you were able to get that out! 

9 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

You are so full of yourself:

YZwnFf5.png?1

Aww! I even made a "slot" for you in my post, fishydude. And that meme why, how apropos!

Some of the things you guys do for the fur taco are hilarious! 😂😂

37 minutes ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Aww! I even made a "slot" for you in my post, fishydude. And that meme why, how apropos!

Leave “Fishy” the heck alone. I’m the only one that can give him sh*t😂

to sum it up, you were down with some gay for pay, so long as you got some from the wife, but since that option's off the table, you decided against the session......is that it in a nutshell?

15 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Expanding horizons a bit, I've been cruising the mw4m section of CL for a few months to see what's crackin' when I hit the mother load of not one but two live ones on the hook. Any who cruise CL understand live ones are almost not a thing but this time, there was one couple seeking someone "hung for wife", the other offering a ++ massage. It's gettin' hot in here.

After an extensive exchange, which included a need to know my stats, the "hung for wife' dude first asked if I was bi-curious, to which I indicated I might be if properly motivated. What he didn't know is this meant if the wife was so hot the little head had gotten the best of the bigger and it had become the price to pay but, it's not what I would have responded to so, on with the story. He then said she asked for cock pics to "check my size", which I will not do under any circumstances. Responding to my request to know how she looked, he said the wife was a 5'5", 145 lb brunette. Being the meat on the bone kinda guy I am, I let him know that seemed "delicious" and asked when could I come over, to which he informed me she had "found her guy" but wanted to know would I allow her to watch him "suck a nice cock". Are you serious?! "Not at all". Bro? You got me twisted, bro. Feeling duped, my suggestion he post in the m4m section was about as P.C. as I could muster.

Then there was the ++ massage offer, which almost had me. An extended silence making me think they had moved on, I sent my number informing them I had as well but that I was there...for them...if they needed meB). After some time he explained they got "75-100" replies a day making it "hard to keep up". Does this even seem real? Do CL ladies get this much play? Finding this quite exhausting, his response to my, "keeping her busy, huh?" was, "Try to". Here I am thinking it's some suburban couple living a little like me but, noooo, what we have is Iceberg Slim (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceberg_Slim)in the flesh! What a guy, right ladies? 

Thinking back to the offer of a BJ, DATY (which I've yet to do on a provider) and a "++ sensual massage" which I correctly interpreted as FS, in the context of "75-100" swinging dicks coming through a day I asked, "is bb possible?". The answer, "with a tip and be DDF and clean" simultaneously confirmed my worst fears while diminishing all hopes I had in mankind. I mean, "a tip, DDF and clean"? Will any tip do? Don't you eat there, bro? LOL'g my "the correct answer is never. I'm out" response, which was me trying very hard not to be judgmental, I then suggested he take better "care of his queen and money maker". That's not very judgmental, is it?

This Bull Shit is turning out to be tougher than hobbying and rocket science when compared to slot car racing. The struggle is real, people!

All this from a guy who says he has never had or done BJ or Daty with a provider.

12 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

I'd love to know how many ladies on TOB use CL to advertise.  Not many I bet...probably not even 1 lady.

You sure spend a lot of time here for someone who thinks TOB is elitist.

And then you say don't need TOB/ECCIE/P411 to get laid.   What are you doing here then?  Trolling maybe?

After an extensive exchange, which included a need to know my stats, the "hung for wife' dude first asked if I was bi-curious, to which I indicated I might be if properly motivated. What he didn't know is this meant if the wife was so hot the little head had gotten the best of the bigger and it had become the price to pay but, it's not what I would have responded to so, on with the story.

This reads like you are willing to suck a guys crank, or accept a purely commercial pop in the seat if he lets you do his wife.  I bet if you make that clear in the future you will get a lot more offers.

Goddamn, I am glad the OP lives in Colorado Springs, although further away would be OK too.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

All this from a guy who says he has never had or done BJ or Daty with a provider.

I'd love to know how many ladies on TOB use CL to advertise.  Not many I bet...probably not even 1 lady.

You sure spend a lot of time here for someone who thinks TOB is elitist.

And then you say don't need TOB/ECCIE/P411 to get laid.   What are you doing here then?  Trolling maybe?

Talk about trolls, I suggest you read again or revisit elementary grammar, as I never said no BJ. How hard can it be to understand, TOB/ECCIE/P411/BP/CL are online marketplaces that make acquiring goods and services easy, like choosing to buy meat from Safeway versus hunting and discrete, like Adameve.com. I don't know about you, but this works for a guy like me, who can't be seen picking up women and/or dating. Needs and wants are not one and the same. Think what you will, but a few ladies here absolutely do. The question is, will any admit it?

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

After an extensive exchange, which included a need to know my stats, the "hung for wife' dude first asked if I was bi-curious, to which I indicated I might be if properly motivated. What he didn't know is this meant if the wife was so hot the little head had gotten the best of the bigger and it had become the price to pay but, it's not what I would have responded to so, on with the story.

This reads like you are willing to suck a guys crank, or accept a purely commercial pop in the seat if he lets you do his wife.  I bet if you make that clear in the future you will get a lot more offers.

Oh, so you went from -IQ to reading, kind of? I mean, one has to advertise to receive offers, and that wasn't posted anywhere in this thread, was it? In fact, I'm pretty sure I said I was cruisin' CL, didn't I? It's OK, bro. Practice makes perfect.

And what makes you think you know or that I'd take the time to help you understand my sexual preferences or inclinations? But as for your assumptions, you can only wish.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Goddamn, I am glad the OP lives in Colorado Springs, although further away would be OK too.

Worry not...you're not my type.

You need to re-read what you wrote.  You specifically wrote in your OP "Thinking back to the offer of a BJ, DATY (which I've yet to do on a provider)".

Looks to me like you're saying no BJ or DATY on a provider or from a provider.  Or maybe its your punctuation style which defies clarity and comprehension.

But then again with your haphazard, all over the place writing style in your posts here and previous posts, who the hell knows what you are trying to say most of time.

2 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Oh, so you went from -IQ to reading, kind of? I mean, one has to advertise to receive offers, and that wasn't posted anywhere in this thread, was it? In fact, I'm pretty sure I said I was cruisin' CL, didn't I? It's OK, bro. Practice makes perfect.

And what makes you think you know or that I'd take the time to help you understand my sexual preferences or inclinations? But as for your assumptions, you can only wish.

Well I shall ignore and overlook your rudeness and insults and still wish you luck in your quest. There just has to be a couple out there who will allow you to do the girl in exchange for you providing gay time with the guy. You just have to be more patient and apply yourself more. That patience might serve you well posting here as well. It seems that someone so willing to post such a detailed tale of their frustrations in finding their girl-guy, bi-try would be less sensitive to the advice and observations such a public post attracts....however, it's all probably just you routinely trolling. Good luck!

Hey folks, do you want a good laugh?  The OP's "Interests" as listed in his profile are: "Old school values. Chivalry. Social and political issues."  Man, I am still looking for the "old school values" and "chivalry" in the OP's description of his futile quest to find a married guy who will let the OP bang his wife in return for a BJ, and in the subsequent rants.  Maybe I went to the wrong old school.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

You need to re-read what you wrote.  You specifically wrote in your OP, "Thinking back to the offer of a BJ, DATY (which I've yet to do on a provider)".

Looks to me like you're saying, "no BJ or DATY on a provider" or from a provider(??where was the latter part??) Or mMaybe it's your punctuation style which defies clarity and comprehension., Bbut then again, with your haphazard, all over the place writing style that has been all over the place in your this and previous posts, here and previous posts, who the hell knows what you are trying to say most of time.?

There, that's better. Oy vey, how do you know what you're saying?

A, B ( XXX ) and C is not A or B ( XXX ) and C, thus the challenge to your grammatical skills, which seem to linger as evidenced by what it "looks to" you I'm saying. Look, I can do this all day but won't, except to state a common knowledge the average person reads at an 8th grade level, which means one definitely has to be smarter than a fifth grader to comprehend the w-r-i-t-t-e-n word so, where you should really just stop trying, you get the last word. 

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

Well I shall ignore and overlook your rudeness and insults and still wish you luck in your quest. There just has to be a couple out there who will allow you to do the girl in exchange for you providing gay time with the guy. You just have to be more patient and apply yourself more. That patience might serve you well posting here as well. It seems that someone so willing to post such a detailed tale of their frustrations in finding their girl-guy, bi-try would be less sensitive to the advice and observations such a public post attracts....however, it's all probably just you routinely trolling. Good luck!

Don't start none, won't be none - James Brown. 

4 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

You didn’t explicitly say what you’d do but I’m struggling to understand then what this means.

“After an extensive exchange, which included a need to know my stats, the "hung for wife' dude first asked if I was bi-curious, to which I indicated I might be if properly motivated. What he didn't know is this meant if the wife was so hot the little head had gotten the best of the bigger and it had become the price to pay but, it's not what I would have responded to so, on with the story.”

Are you saying you were just lying OR that you’d be in for some man love if the wife were hot enough you became distracted by what the guy was doing to you? 

Edited by JoDoe27