Liliane Rousseau

Time Respect

40 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Sapphire Jones said:

Yes I was also super stressed planning my daughter's funeral. Long story but everything went well in spite of it all.  Thank you for reminding me I'm not alone .;-)

I'm very sorry for your loss.

8 hours ago, Sapphire Jones said:

The whole thing was heightened by my huge stress planning my daughter's funeral.

Sincere condolences on your loss. :(

Especially lame considering what you are going through. 

Sorry about a ncns but more so hoping you are okay as you are dealing with what I can hardly imaging having to cope with.

We aren't familiar yet but sending you some good energy.

Btw, looking at your amazing pic what stupid asshole would miss the chance to see you in person. Yowza! should've had Christmas with you. ;)

On 12/29/2017 at 4:07 PM, olgunn said:

Sorry about a ncns but more so hoping you are okay as you are dealing with what I can hardly imaging having to cope with.

Btw, looking at your amazing pic what stupid asshole would miss the chance to see you in person. Yowza! should've had Christmas with you. ;)

Lol What a nice comment.  You are going to have an amazing 2018 with all that postive juju 

Peace and love !

xoxox

Sapphire

Works both ways. Chalk it up to codb. Whining here isn't going to change anything. 

7 hours ago, 2Big said:

Works both ways. Chalk it up to codb. Whining here isn't going to change anything. 

ms sapphire, please excuse 2small! this is his childish way he responds to someone that he'd really like to spend time with. think back to the days when you were in elementary. that kid who really liked you. but instead of being nice. he would pull your ponytails instead. well that just happened. and understand his mental progression of maturity has developed little since those school days!

2small have some fu#*ing compassion! this beautify lady is grieving! try not to be an insensitive douch bag when a person is down in life! even this is beneath you! smdh...................

ms sapphire, I am so sorry! life is an interesting adventure. and there are times where you question the journey. I wish you courage and the very best during this process!

parker

On 12/26/2017 at 10:27 PM, Sapphire Jones said:

This is really my first rant but I found it particularly annoying tonight in the wake of planning for a loved one's funeral. This guy texts me this morning and set up an appointment. Set up everything down to the particulars. I'm sure you ladies know what I mean when I say a certain amount of EFFORT went into making everything just wonderful. For me one hour really equate to 2 or more.  Well no text or call and the guy basically no shows. Meanwhile other clients wanted to see me, I scrambled home to make it here on time yada yada.

I really wonder sometimes if this is considered acceptable  to be treated as a second class citizen?  We offer premium companionship. If you want to jerk off then go talk your local bartender rather than waste our time. And yes, won't be seeing this fellow for sure. His loss . 

That really was not cool of the person to pull a "no show" on you.  That being said, there is an amount of that type of thing that occurs from both sides.  I am a hobbyist who has to set up an appointment at least a day or so in advance due to my schedule and availability.  I have had several occasions where I set up appointment a day or two before, I text the morning of to confirm, I text when appointment is about an hour from happening and get responses to all.  Then when I get to the area I am supposed to go to, my texts all of a sudden are no longer answered.  I sit in my car and wait for a while thinking they will get back to me and after so long I have to just write it off as "time wasted".  It happens to all of us, no matter which side you are on.  

On 12/28/2017 at 6:24 PM, Sapphire Jones said:

Yes I was also super stressed planning my daughter's funeral. Long story but everything went well in spite of it all.  Thank you for reminding me I'm not alone .;-)

Sending LOVE and Healing energy your way. om shakti! (the power of peace)

22 hours ago, Bravo1 said:

That really was not cool of the person to pull a "no show" on you.  That being said, there is an amount of that type of thing that occurs from both sides.  I am a hobbyist who has to set up an appointment at least a day or so in advance due to my schedule and availability.  I have had several occasions where I set up appointment a day or two before, I text the morning of to confirm, I text when appointment is about an hour from happening and get responses to all.  Then when I get to the area I am supposed to go to, my texts all of a sudden are no longer answered.  I sit in my car and wait for a while thinking they will get back to me and after so long I have to just write it off as "time wasted".  It happens to all of us, no matter which side you are on.  

I have to say I've NEVER had a client sitting waiting or confused . I guess there are professionals and then there are people that take advantage.  :-D Have a wonderful new year with much happier encounters!

On 12/29/2017 at 3:08 AM, JRWolfe said:

On 12/29/2017 at 3:08 AM, JRWolfe said:

On 12/29/2017 at 4:07 PM, olgunn said:

Lol What a nice comment.  You are going to have an amazing 2018 with all that postive juju 

Peace and love !

xoxox

Sapphire

On 12/31/2017 at 11:01 AM, parkercole said:

ms sapphire, please excuse 2small! this is his childish way he responds to someone that he'd really like to spend time with. think back to the days when you were in elementary. that kid who really liked you. but instead of being nice. he would pull your ponytails instead. well that just happened. and understand his mental progression of maturity has developed little since those school days!

2small have some fu#*ing compassion! this beautify lady is grieving! try not to be an insensitive douch bag when a person is down in life! even this is beneath you! smdh...................

ms sapphire, I am so sorry! life is an interesting adventure. and there are times where you question the journey. I wish you courage and the very best during this process!

parker

You are a sweetheart. Yes the playground has moved to adulthood. lol Kindof amusing at times! ;-)