Liliane Rousseau

Time Respect

40 posts in this topic

Unfortunately sometimes there are men here that do not respect the ladies.

Not calling not showing up is a totally unacceptable action very difficult in today's day and age to believe that as little as a apology text is all it takes to be polite

I’m sorry for your loss and that he wasted your time by playing a game.  Please share his info privately with the rest of us ladies.  

Skg, now would be a good time to use your new word.😂😂

Edited by Laci French

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

Not calling not showing up is a totally unacceptable action very difficult in today's day and age to believe that as little as a apology text is all it takes to be polite

No, that is the thing. I am very understanding but to get NO text, call , nothing is just rude.  I'll even take a lame excuse ( which I can tell  is happening lol)

5 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I’m sorry for your loss and that he wasted your time by playing a game.  Please share his info privately with the rest of us ladies.  

Skg, now would be a good time to use your new word.😂😂

Hi Hun!! I was meaning to tell you about everything. What happened with my daughter is really quite horrific and sad. Please text or call me. 

9 hours ago, Sapphire Jones said:

Well no text or call and the guy basically no shows. Meanwhile other clients wanted to see me.

How rude.    :(

10 hours ago, Sapphire Jones said:

This is really my first rant but I found it particularly annoying tonight in the wake of planning for a loved one's funeral. This guy texts me this morning and set up an appointment. Set up everything down to the particulars. I'm sure you ladies know what I mean when I say a certain amount of EFFORT went into making everything just wonderful. For me one hour really equate to 2 or more.  Well no text or call and the guy basically no shows. Meanwhile other clients wanted to see me, I scrambled home to make it here on time yada yada.

I really wonder sometimes if this is considered acceptable  to be treated as a second class citizen?  We offer premium companionship. If you want to jerk off then go talk your local bartender rather than waste our time. And yes, won't be seeing this fellow for sure. His loss . 

Totally unacceptable...

yes it's rude to cancel with no notice but guys get stood up all the time, it goes with the business, I'm sure it's not your first and won't be your last 😉

I'm sorry, that really sucks. It's to bad that is a all to common occurance in our hobby. Of course, it's been said many times that these stories go both ways, but I suspect because of the prep time, and the possibility of missing other business, it is worse for the ladies. 

6 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I'm sorry, that really sucks. It's to bad that is a all to common occurance in our hobby. Of course, it's been said many times that these stories go both ways, but I suspect because of the prep time, and the possibility of missing other business, it is worse for the ladies. 

us guys can just open up the internet and just find another lady that easy? 

52 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

us guys can just open up the internet and just find another lady that easy? 

When you have a 2hr window of opportunity for travel & playtime, which you worked hard to carve out of your schedule & pre-booked, just opening TOB or BP and finding a replacement is NOT an option. Less of a problem now, but in my working days I might not see another opportunity for 2-3 weeks. Yes, the ladies have invested time & effort into preparing for our session, but so do the guys. NCNS is a loss, regardless of whose fault. 

4 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

Men are jerks. That's why I only date ladies ;)

• Image result for ding ding ding

Sorry Sapphire! I have a trophy case full of these guys. It hurts because just like you said you have gone out of your way. You also pride yourself on providing the best service possible. Just plain hurts. We know and understand totally!

Again I am so sorry!

17 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

NCNS is a loss, regardless of whose fault. 

FACT !!   It only takes a minute to cancel ,so that another can take the place.

On 12/27/2017 at 6:41 AM, airamericavet65 said:

Very accurate statement. The whole thing was heightened by my huge stess planning my daughter's funeral.

10 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

FACT !!   It only takes a minute to cancel ,so that another can take the place.

Yes. just ghosting out is the coward's way. Dont do it!

21 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sorry Sapphire! I have a trophy case full of these guys. It hurts because just like you said you have gone out of your way. You also pride yourself on providing the best service possible. Just plain hurts. We know and understand totally!

Again I am so sorry!

Yes I was also super stressed planning my daughter's funeral. Long story but everything went well in spite of it all.  Thank you for reminding me I'm not alone .;-)

On 12/27/2017 at 2:32 PM, Bit Banger said:

When you have a 2hr window of opportunity for travel & playtime, which you worked hard to carve out of your schedule & pre-booked, just opening TOB or BP and finding a replacement is NOT an option. Less of a problem now, but in my working days I might not see another opportunity for 2-3 weeks. Yes, the ladies have invested time & effort into preparing for our session, but so do the guys. NCNS is a loss, regardless of whose fault. 

I have to agree I see clients that are very stressed with their work situation.  I am very professional with my work ethic here or elsewhere. No one's time is any more or less important imho. Keeping it 100.;-)

23 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Men are jerks. That's why I only date ladies ;)

Me too. ( kidding)

On 12/27/2017 at 1:22 PM, Mustang87 said:

Well I always try to treat people with respect no matter who they are. We need more love in this world!

On 12/27/2017 at 0:40 PM, SabrinaLynn said:

That sucks...Best wishes to you and yours..

Thank you very much! I hope you have a fun New Year

On 12/27/2017 at 11:58 AM, stevie-2249 said:

yes it's rude to cancel with no notice but guys get stood up all the time, it goes with the business, I'm sure it's not your first and won't be your last 😉

Funny none of my provider friends I know stand guys up. You must be getting with the wrong people

On 12/27/2017 at 6:41 AM, airamericavet65 said:

Not here, not anywhere else. Still havn't heard from the dude with a logic explanation. I'm just not used to dealing with idiots. haha