Ask1231

How old are you guys?

101 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Ask1231 said:

I’ve always wondered the average age of hobbyists  .

I’m 23

2 minutes ago, airamericavet65 said:

Old enough to know better young enough to learn

You stole my answer....I must be getting slow in my old age.

Guess I have to be truthful now...67 in less than 2 months and still working hard everyday.

1 hour ago, airamericavet65 said:

Old enough to know better young enough to learn

Or a slightly different take  - "old enough to repay,  young enough to sell" -- Tell Me Why, Neil Young

4 minutes ago, heh1177 said:

Or a slightly different take  - "old enough to repay,  young enough to sell" -- Tell Me Why, Neil Young

The Man made some beautiful music

Aren't our birthday's is our profiles? Or is that not a required entry?  I'm 48. 

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

Aren't our birthday's is our profiles? Or is that not a required entry?  I'm 48. 

It's not required and you could put any date that you like. the OP is just a youngster flaunting his youth in front of the old dogs. :D  I'm 54.

Old enough (in my 60's) to know that while wisdom comes with age, I still don't have all the knowledge I need. Also started this in my late 30's have continued ever since then.

6 hours ago, Ask1231 said:

I’m 23

When I was 23, if I couldn't hook up between the library and the time it closed or with one of a small handful of zipless playmates scattered about the campus, I just really didn't want to get laid that night.  

Go away and become normal.  Being here at 23 can't be a good thing.  

1 hour ago, boink36 said:

It's not required and you could put any date that you like. the OP is just a youngster flaunting his youth in front of the old dogs. :D  I'm 54.

They said age , not IQ. Dumbass! :cool:------ :P

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

Go away and become normal.  Being here at 23 can't be a good thing.  

The hobby itself knows no age limits, other than those imposed by law. Realistically, you could say young guys shouldnt have a hard time meeting women, but there are always other reasons for the hobbyist. Discretion, pursuit of something non-committal, etc. I disagree with the OP being abnormal for being here, sexually curious  and brave enough to chase his desires, maybe; but i would never say odd.

Im in my early thirties, I've been an admirer of this site, as well as the ladies and gents who frequent this board since my early to mid twenties, and have always wished to have conquest of my own to review, and share my experiences about here on this site. Have met some awesome people. I regret nothing! 

1 hour ago, tide32 said:

They said age , not IQ. Dumbass! :cool:------ :P

At least my IQ is higher than the length of my dick. :D

22 minutes ago, boink36 said:

At least my IQ is higher than the length of my dick. :D

Point taken. Stubby. 

9 hours ago, BadLeroyBrown said:

The hobby itself knows no age limits, other than those imposed by law. Realistically, you could say young guys shouldnt have a hard time meeting women, but there are always other reasons for the hobbyist. Discretion, pursuit of something non-committal, etc. I disagree with the OP being abnormal for being here, ...

Good point!  I started this hobby at 19 while in the service. Revisited it in my 30s, while going through two divorces.  Picked it up again as meds stole my wife's interest. She's gone now. I'm not ready for the dating scene & commitments. So here I am. 

25, myself. I had my first experience a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. For me... discretion and fantasy fulfillment are of the upmost important to me 

22 hours ago, Ask1231 said:

I’m 23

My favorite leather jacket is twice as old as you are.  And I was an adult when I got it.

23 hours ago, Ask1231 said:

I’m 23

Almost 63. But I don’t look nor act it!👍

17 minutes ago, NoCoGeezer said:

25, but using hooker math.

😂😂😘

I may be the oldest here, not worth bragging about but at 80 I'm still active and had a wonderful encounter today with a Board regular. Review to come.