SultryKitten

Ladies, Please Read!!!

15 posts in this topic

Well Said SS. Same goes for the guys. If u see Us "patriots" and then Ask for  a referral to another Known Lady and She rips you off ,TELL us! .I Do NOT want to keep sending Good guys to bad service because Some just Do not speak up. 

Sam, please pass on the info to the rest of us ladies.  Thanks and great post.  

I am always reference friendly, but I will never place a Provider/hobbyist at risk.  If you use me for a reference and then pull some fuckery I will call you out!  

Absolutely! If a guy acts like that with you I’d want to know! Immediately! I’d never see him again, and would never give a reference again. This is how we keep safe! Nobody, guy or girl, deserves to be treated badly! 

This is a great post because I've seen a guy by reference from a veteran provider that I really didn't know what to think about him after our first visit.  I gave him a shot, and saw him a second time. The second was worse, very unpleasant. The  only truly unpleasant experience I've had in the hobby. He has many reviews, and I wasn't sure how to go about the situation going forward, other than to not see him again, and NOT provide a positive reference for him...

Thank you Samantha. If you could possibly make additional posts on other forums. Being unsafe and allowing things to go unnoticed or swept under the rug is NOT worth it! Even if you don't care for other providers/CLIENT... Please lets just keep it safe for ALL!  HATE to hear or recognise a name of someone who has gotten hurt in 1 way or another. 

A gentlemen  has been harassing me and I feel he is dangerous.  Feel free to text or email me. I have never had this happen in almost 4 years.  Very strange 

On 12/22/2017 at 10:15 AM, SultryKitten said:

I have noticed an issue! New clients are using us "patriots" to get a reference then seeing other ladies and abusing them, or their rules. This is NOT okay, and even though they are fine with us...it is not fine for them to turn around and treat you horribly. Please let us former providers know when this happens so we can reverse our referrals, or give a heads up if another provider is asking for one. Communication is key to our safety, but if you don't tell us about your incident we keep unknowingly sending them to other ladies. I call this just another aspect of screening. Please, lets protect each other!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Wait...you're now a "former "...???   Bummer.   That said..cmon guys be nice to your temporary girlfriend .No reason to spend a couple hours treating her badly . Respect her and don't abuse her rules.

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This is a great post because I've seen a guy by reference from a veteran provider that I really didn't know what to think about him after our first visit.  I gave him a shot, and saw him a second time. The second was worse, very unpleasant. The  only truly unpleasant experience I've had in the hobby. He has many reviews, and I wasn't sure how to go about the situation going forward, other than to not see him again, and NOT provide a positive reference for him...

You should contact the provider that gave you the reference to let her know.  

I like how Laci uses the word "fuckery". I like that word. Now I just have to be smart enough to use it in a sentence. 

7 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Contact his reference and let her know. Approach it calmly. Hey so I saw xxx and the first time he ...then the second time he xxxxx. I just wanted to let you know of his behavior. Some girls may however not be so , shall we say receptive. If that’s the case, just say thanks for your time and hang up. 

I myself would be concerned and talk with her about it. Not sure I would confront him but I’d still like to have the option. 

Fuckery also includes double booking and revealing providers incall locations to other providers, while describing yourself as "very discrete". Remember you never know who likes or does not like who or who is BSC. Keep your mouth shut during communication and meetings. :-)

I will treat you with the same respect in not revealing your dick size or personal details that I may know about you. :-)

On 12/26/2017 at 2:58 PM, Maggie Maddix said:

A gentlemen  has been harassing me and I feel he is dangerous.  Feel free to text or email me. I have never had this happen in almost 4 years.  Very strange 

He can't be a gentleman if he is harassing you! Or anyone for that matter.

Is he a TOB guy?

Feel free to PM me!

XOXO

We are here to keep each other safe. Please always speak up if any negative experiences occur. I enjoy being reference friendly with ladies I know or gents I know. If something goes down - let a person know so we can assist in preventing further negative experiences. This is supposed to be an enjoyable experience.