Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr.Pink

A little snow falls, and everybody loses their shit.

11 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

People driving like idiots. Sigh. :cool:

Too many new people moved here from states that don't get snow. New rental neighbor across the street is from Phoenix.He was cussing at the snow all morning. Will bet he goes shopping for jackets and long sleeve shirts . Wait until he really gets a snowstorm vs the dusting. :)  Expected a long list of idiot drivers this winter.

When it snowed here in The RGV (1st time in almost 10 years), I never left the park. I knew the locals would be playing bumper cars. 

I'm surprised people weren't screaming for the schools and businesses to be closed yesterday and that they didn't clear the grocery shelves.

5 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Too many new people moved here from states that don't get snow. New rental neighbor across the street is from Phoenix.He was cussing at the snow all morning. Will bet he goes shopping for jackets and long sleeve shirts . Wait until he really gets a snowstorm vs the dusting. :)  Expected a long list of idiot drivers this winter.

Agree when a decent storm comes in its time stay home and clean the neighborhood. I have a great snowblower

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

When it snowed here in The RGV (1st time in almost 10 years), I never left the park. I knew the locals would be playing bumper cars. 

On my street,only four of those living in their homes own them vs rent them. (I own) . Stayed in yesterday and heard the squealing of tires and the slamming of bumper cars from the renters.

15 hours ago, Mr.Pink said:

People driving like idiots. Sigh. :cool:

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they really ARE idiots?

to those idiots defense the roads were like pure ice, even going 15- 20 mph to a stop with plenty of room to stop I was still sliding through lights. 

yes probably alot of  dumb drivers out there but the conditions were for real. 

4 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

to those idiots defense the roads were like pure ice, even going 15- 20 mph to a stop with plenty of room to stop I was still sliding through lights. 

yes probably alot of  dumb drivers out there but the conditions were for real. 

Wow! We agree. I was sliding sideways when STOPPED at an intersection. 

On 12/22/2017 at 1:55 PM, Admiral C said:

Did you ever stop to think that maybe they really ARE idiots?

LOL that is the best response!