11 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, valconxen said:

Facebook links to a girl that is not the girl in the add.

Her facebook page is down ,too bad..wanted to compare the pix.

As for the pictures she is using,typical example on how a hot girl can ruin her model looks with ink.

Has anyone found links to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat that actually seem legit or have more than one post or aren't created the day of or the week of the ad being posted? These social media links seem a complete waste of time.

There are occasional links that do point to actual accounts, and do have more than one post. But, not seeing any real detail like you see on a legit provider website. Then again, this is Backpage we are talking about: bunch of scammers (and, yes, I know there are also plenty of legit ladies on there, and have seen them myself).

Shes really hot and I would give her a try but she's asking 250/300. Kinda steep to take a chance at someone without reviews. And she's probably a 3g provider at best. 

Finally saw her while she was in town - girl in the pics, lots of fun. Sadly, upsell right off the bat - 300 actually gets you the hh. Somewhat odd choice of incall hotel...

4 hours ago, Mike970 said:

Finally saw her while she was in town - girl in the pics, lots of fun. Sadly, upsell right off the bat - 300 actually gets you the hh. Somewhat odd choice of incall hotel...

Looking forward to your review.Nice that it wasn't a bait and switch photo..but upsells stink.

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Looking forward to your review.Nice that it wasn't a bait and switch photo..but upsells stink.

Given a choice, I'd rather visit a Bait & Switch who offers decent service at the advertised price than an Upsell of dubious quality. The former might even get a Very Good review, based on service. 😏

Just now, Bit Banger said:

Given a choice, I'd rather visit a Bait & Switch who offers decent service at the advertised price than an Upsell of dubious quality. The former might even get a Very Good review, based on service. 😏

I'ld rather visit someone that is not a bait and switch and not an upsell. 

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

I'ld rather visit someone that is not a bait and switch and not an upsell. 

Oh, I agree. I was just arguing the relative merits of the two choices.