What do you want for Christmas?

31 posts in this topic

I'll start, sure there are plenty of gifts that would be fun but I'm not too hung up on material things.

SO asked me and no hesitation I answered a blow job and mimosa before kids wake up.

Next day, getting a hair cut, she asks what do you want for Christmas.  Without even thinking I answered a blow job and a mimosa.  Her reaction seemed like she might be down with it.

:):P:D;):rolleyes:

I would like someone to help clean out the accumulate "stuff" that I have acquired and never use.

But a BJ and a drink would be a great way to start the day.

Pelosi,Warren and Clinton (Hillary ) caught in sex scandals  !!!     But seriously it would be seeing the family  on Christmas Day and winning the "Lucky For Life " lotto.

I would play Mariah Carey's song, but someone might hurt me so instead...

Related image

Image result for hot ladies Christmas

Image result for  hot guys christmas

Image result for hot ladies Christmas

Image result for hot guys christmas

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

7 hours ago, Laci French said:

I want my family to have the biggest and most beautiful smiles on their faces.  That’s my happiness.

What a beautiful gift

I want to live in peace, and have peace in my family. And, a pair of slippers. haha

Seriously, I have the most wonderful clients, who have been MORE than generous with me this holiday season. I had tears in my eyes last night as another generous gift came in. You guys hear a lot of bad stuff, but I'm here to shout out a big THANK YOU!!!! 

For Christmas I want Santa to kidnap that California cutie, alexissweet69, and place her under my tree with nothing on but a bow and a smile. And when I walk into my sunroom and look under my tree she screams, "take me you big stud and make me yours"!! But alas, I don't think Santa will do that for me so I guess I'll ask for...... Shit, I can't think of anything else I want now... Damnit man 

I also want 2Big to show up laying naked with a big red bow covering his naughty bits!  

A girl can dream...😉

23 hours ago, Laci French said:

I want my family to have the biggest and most beautiful smiles on their faces.  That’s my happiness.

That is a perfect wish.

My wish is to find Laci under my Christmas tree.

And of course I want my family to be happy.

I just want life to leave me alone long enough for me to go see my favorite girl.  The distance between us is kicking my ass.

On 12/15/2017 at 11:25 PM, Juanmotai said:

For Christmas I want Santa to kidnap that California cutie, alexissweet69, and place her under my tree with nothing on but a bow and a smile. And when I walk into my sunroom and look under my tree she screams, "take me you big stud and make me yours"!! But alas, I don't think Santa will do that for me so I guess I'll ask for...... Shit, I can't think of anything else I want now... Damnit man 

I have plenty so my wish is for @Juanmotai to be able to scratch the hell out of that itch he has for @AlexisSweet69 and finally get some peace in his life and before he explodes. Do we need to start a fund or what? 

On 12/15/2017 at 10:25 PM, Juanmotai said:

Aww! :wub:

Just some peace and quiet! Love and joy in everyone’s heart, smiles on little faces, and all the happiness anyone can be in, especially when some people have crazy families. Remember those you know who may be away from their families. 

On 12/15/2017 at 11:25 PM, Juanmotai said:

Anyone down for taking up a collection for Juan? I don't think his request is that unreasonable. :)

15 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Anyone down for taking up a collection for Juan? I don't think his request is that unreasonable. :)

Juan needs to man up and take a couple vacation days and make a weekend trip. 😊

14 minutes ago, Juanmotai said:

Juan needs to man up and take a couple vacation days and make a weekend trip. 😊

Quit talking about it and get 'er done!!! (in more ways than one!)

And I for one hope there is a graphic and detailed review you will share after!

On 15.12.2017 at 8:11 PM, Laci French said:

Great wish. I would have wanted this too. Also I would like that in my family no one was ill.

God bless all of you and have a very Merry Christmas. 

May God bless and watch over all of my friends and their families today and everyday.

Wishing for all to have all the love and peace that the all mighty can give