stevie-2249

msog in an hour

24 posts in this topic

so if you have an hour appointment, and you shoot once during oral, does the guy get a second shot even if you don't offer msog? of course with plenty of time remaining. 

So your question is, if she only offers one shot, will I still get a second shot? I wouldn't count on it.  I don't think it matters how or when the first shot occurs.  You should still get the hour.  However, its never been a problem for me so I wouldn't know for sure.:(

29 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

so if you have an hour appointment, and you shoot once during oral, does the guy get a second shot even if you don't offer msog? of course with plenty of time remaining. 

Shall we vote on this!:cool:

Actually, it would depend on the provider!

Seen it go both ways! One provider might say "One and Done"

I know another that said, "as many as you can achieve in the hour", or what ever time frame!

The thing is, don't press it beyond a simple inquiry.  If she is willing, a lot of times you can tell by her body language, her actions, say if she starts to get dressed, that's a BIG clue. If she wants to cuddle, doesn't seem like she is in hurry to get rid of you, then see if she is obliging.

My advice is read those reviews!

Also, NO MEANS NO even if you are naked!

You should have the answer to that question prior to the meeting. 

The little squirrel in my head says yes.

no-wait-squirrel-demotivational-posters-

Only if you're up for it. Some guys seriously feel accomplished with 1 or none. You know you still have the rush of serotonin within your body even without the big O! 

I always make a point of explaining this to my clients. The O does not always mean success. 

Maybe it is an maturity factor? I don't know?

Nothing against Stevie. Lol once again I find myself chiming in! Ha!

Many providers I am sure are more than willing. Just read the reviews...🐸🐸

I like MSOG as it makes for a damn good meeting.

Some don't even know if they can but it is always worth a shot! 

Sometimes it is best to let the first one out so that your not trying to hold it in and ask for the provider to stop or slow down. 

If you do hold it in it can be hard to release when it is time too...:unsure:

9 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

If you do hold it in it can be hard to release when it is time too...:unsure:

I like it also. What Kandi says is SO true! Release the demon! 🍻🍻

MSOG?  Gosh, only if she begs. B)

I usually don't even try msog for an hour anymore.  My last two 2hour sessions haven't been msog either, sometimes it's fun to stay worked up the entire time.

However one of the best sessions I had was your exact scenario but she was the one that suggested right away to get 1 out of the way.  I would guess the real answer to your question is as always ymmv.

Edited by speed67

Too complicated IMO. I'm good for one most times. Went and got a scrip for Tri-Mix injection. Have yet to try it, only idea was for MSOG. Says may cause an erection for 2 hours, what the fuck am I supposed to do in the 2nd hour? :confused:

Of course, you still have the remainder of your 60 minutes - if you can go again, by all means GO! 

On the flip side, however, if you scheduled an hour and find yourself "done" in half the time, please don't ask to change your donation from the hour to the 30 min rate.  Regardless of how soon you "pop" - we still scheduled our day/night based on your 60 minute reservation (meaning we turned down other appointment requests etc to commit to the agreed upon 1 hour appointment with you.)  xoxo

2 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

So your question is, if she only offers one shot, will I still get a second shot? I wouldn't count on it.  I don't think it matters how or when the first shot occurs.  You should still get the hour.  However, its never been a problem for me so I wouldn't know for sure.:(

+1 if MSOG is not in the ad or agreed on in advance I wouldn't count on it. In all the years I have only had 2 providers get #2 in the hour. I will give the rest an E for effort though, it sure is fun trying. :D

23 minutes ago, boink36 said:

+1 if MSOG is not in the ad or agreed on in advance I wouldn't count on it. In all the years I have only had 2 providers get #2 in the hour. I will give the rest an E for effort though, it sure is fun trying. :D

so what do you do, does she say hey time is up better pull out now so we can clean up? lots of reviews say she wasn't a clock watcher so i would assume if a few min over isn't a big thing.

34 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

so what do you do, does she say hey time is up better pull out now so we can clean up? lots of reviews say she wasn't a clock watcher so i would assume if a few min over isn't a big thing.

No she knows what she's doing and if she's not in it to rip you off there are other ways to accommodate the hour as mentioned above, full service isn't always a factor to a successful appointment, some guys want cuddling, some to talk, and most know their limitations sexually. since everybody is different you treat everybody differently and accordingly, don't ever treat everybody the same.. there have been guys that needed the msog because they are extra sensitive easy poppers, there have been guys that are in it to take advantage because they can go 10 times in one night ,there are guys that can only do once and are done, there are guys that can hold it for 45 minutes then release and then there are guys that can't and release in 15 minutes.. bottom line is everybody is different and it doesn't hurt to ask... I offer msog many many times and then I've told some gentleman no it's something I don't offer.. it just really depends on how the session goes and how your connection is..

There are few factors of why the "no I do not offer MS0G" can come into play ...Size, hygiene , atmosphere, if the sex wasn't that great and I became a rag pound doll off a "Special" , of course I'm not offering you another round to do that to me or my body..

2 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Too complicated IMO. I'm good for one most times. Went and got a scrip for Tri-Mix injection. Have yet to try it, only idea was for MSOG. Says may cause an erection for 2 hours, what the fuck am I supposed to do in the 2nd hour? :confused:

I’m hoping Dr French can help with that!😂😂

5 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Duhhhhhh. Lol.  The same thing you did the first hour.😁

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Duhhhhhh. Lol.  The same thing you did the first hour.😁

Lol yeah but yeah but I only booked an hour...then what? Stuffs frozen now till I break the seal, then keep refrigerated after that. So if I visit an in-call, do I bring my cooler with me, and is ok to pack a couple of beers too? :huh:

13 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

The same thing you did the first hour only hopefully better you will have fun with it

15 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

When your time is up your time is up.  But this statement is precisely why many ladies will not do QV, HH, or MSOG.  Always somebody trying to take advantage.  And "not a clock watcher" slays me. I would MUCH rather hear "only XX minutes left, can we do anything to make sure you get there?" than "ding! times up!".  Regardless expecting her to be fine with extra time sounds too much like it is her fault/responsibility.  If you need more than XX minutes to pop two and that is important to you book that amount of time or more.  (and verify ahead if onesies donesies or msog on menu). Not rocket science.

I've been one-n-done for years (getting old ain't for sissies).  I figure it's my responsibility to pace myself. Going overtime, even if she's not complaining, is just rude. 

"A man's got to know his limitations."

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I've been one-n-done for years (getting old ain't for sissies).  I figure it's my responsibility to pace myself. Going overtime, even if she's not complaining, is just rude. 

"A man's got to know his limitations."

I'm firmly with you, BitB, and it is my firm opinion that if you do it right, you only need one (although I do my darndest to make sure the ladies have more).

But, hey, remember when you were young?  If the younger fellas need a second, more power to them.

Remember when I was young? How could I forget? That was only a few decades ago 😜

The first round inside the QV mark, then wood that would NOT quit.

Now I just use other appendages combined with lingual katas to make sure she gets MSOG 😙

To me MSOG is the single most important acronym I look for in reviews.   I long since lost track of the number of single hours, but I can count on two hands the number that did not have MSOG.  I never over stay my time, but if I only go once it means I’m not having a good time.  I have even gone 3 times on occasion.  Some of the new providers want a surcharge for the service and in that case I move on.  I enjoy a nice safe session, but I need the second release.  So to my fellow reviewers please indicate if MSOG was achieved or at least available.  Many of you already do- so thank you.