Cali Rose

Question for the fellas......

32 posts in this topic

So fellas question, would you see a provider if they had a broken hand or wrist and had a small cast on it? I know if it was a broken leg or something I could see how that might be awkward, but I'm talking about a small hand cast. All activities can still be performed the same, but would it be too much of a eye sore or turn off for you? Love 2 hear your input 😘

Cali Rose 🌹 

Beauty and desirability is not hampered by such a small thing as a cast or other supposedly imperfection it is personality that wins in all cases

I totally agree with aireamericavet65, I do not see having a cast as an issue at all, to me it all about making a connection and having fun!

The first hobby lady I ever saw was on crutches.  I had to help her to her bed, but once she got there, well, I forgot about the crutches.  I also recently saw my ATF while she was recovering from knee surgery.  Some activities were a little different, but still had a great time.  I don't see a small hand cast as a deal-breaker.  I would let clients know about it when they book, so there are no surprises.  

1 hour ago, Cali Rose said:

So fellas question, would you see a provider if they had a broken hand or wrist and had a small cast on it? I know if it was a broken leg or something I could see how that might be awkward, but I'm talking about a small hand cast. All activities can still be performed the same, but would it be too much of a eye sore or turn off for you? Love 2 hear your input 😘

Cali Rose 🌹 

My only worry would be the lady’s comfort. Otherwise I would not be concerned whatsoever. 

A cast would not detract because quite frankly....we guys hardly even notice your hands. However, if you were missing a hand and had one of those cool Pirate hooks...that might be an extra turn on......

I see n problem unless you only do massages or hand jobs. I would e prepared to answer questions about it cause nobody would just ignore it.

1 hour ago, Mustang87 said:

The first hobby lady I ever saw was on crutches.  I had to help her to her bed, but once she got there, well, I forgot about the crutches.  I also recently saw my ATF while she was recovering from knee surgery.  Some activities were a little different, but still had a great time.  I don't see a small hand cast as a deal-breaker.  I would let clients know about it when they book, so there are no surprises.  

That's what I was thinking, I think it is definitely something I should mention just in case someone might have a problem with it upfront. 😊

a cast like that could actually end up being some guys fetish !   Best to be honest about it,but doubt its a deal breaker.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

A cast would not detract because quite frankly....we guys hardly even notice your hands. However, if you were missing a hand and had one of those cool Pirate hooks...that might be an extra turn on......

😂😂😂 That would be interesting 😉🙃😘🤣

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

Beauty and desirability is not hampered by such a small thing as a cast or other supposedly imperfection it is personality that wins in all cases

I agree!! 

3 hours ago, airamericavet65 said:

grooooooooooooooan 

KOBE

I see no issue myself. Life happens for you ladies as well. Sorry you have to wear one at all.

I don't see a problem. If she is comfortable then no worries. I would let it.been known ahead if time, so there aren't any surprises or awkward meeting. But really that is so minor of part of a good connection . Hell maybe even adds for some interesting conversation 

Life happens and I can't imagine a cast interfering. However, given everything, its probably best to inform folks prior to a meeting.

Some years ago, one of my favorite people got off the puddle jumper sporting a Crater Lake size cold sore that had erupted sometime during her long day of travel. The bottom line is that this forced us into some creativity that I know wouldn't have happened otherwise. 

Well on the client side the 2 providers I saw didn't complain about my taped hand.  Mine is broken as well but I decided not to get a cast and just taped it as I would for a fight.  It keeps it stable but allows you to still use it, you just have to be careful about where you apply weight and how much.

10 hours ago, Cali Rose said:

Cali Rose 🌹 

I will bring my small Magic Marker! :D

3 minutes ago, boink36 said:

I will bring my small Magic Marker! :D

😂🤣 Make sure you get a hot glue gun and some jewels and we can bling it out 💎😁

As long as you don't use the hand with the cast for certain activities, no problem. Please no hot glue or bling near the little guy!!!

I'm a little late to this conversation, but I just looked at your pictures Cali, and ddddaaaammmnnnn... Girl, you can have a cast any damn where you please.. you're sexy as hell girl..  :D

14 hours ago, Juanmotai said:

I'm a little late to this conversation, but I just looked at your pictures Cali, and ddddaaaammmnnnn... Girl, you can have a cast any damn where you please.. you're sexy as hell girl..  :D

Agree!

On 12/14/2017 at 8:55 PM, Cali Rose said:

😂🤣 Make sure you get a hot glue gun and some jewels and we can bling it out 💎😁

Yess!

Looks like you've got enough responses but I'll add to it anyway.  No, a small cast wouldn't be an issue as long as you weren't affected by and put in a spot where it was uncomfortable for YOU. 

On 12/15/2017 at 7:53 PM, Juanmotai said:

Awwwwww thank you darlin! 😘😍😊❤️

On 12/16/2017 at 10:36 AM, Alexa Rayne said:

Agree!

Yess!

Thank you gorgeous 😍😍😍😍