FINALLY!

32 posts in this topic

Well everyone, I’m finally done with school! I am graduating with honors and I am on top of the world! This roller coaster of stress with ups and downs and twists and turns is finally over...whew! I get my life back! Just a little break before the next fun begins...law school. Yeah I know...I’m crazy! 

What positive experience have you guys had that has left you feeling accomplished, excited, and left you feeling like you’re on top of the world? Other than sex! Because well Duh! 

Congratulations beautiful lady!  Time to celebrate 🎉 So proud of you for sticking it out. I know it has been a tough road and you made it!!!!  

Congraduations!!!  That was one of the most exhilarating feelings of my life!

Congratulations.  My professional accomplishment was taking my Master Electrician test. 

Law school is harder, but don't let that turn you off.  Hopefully when you graduate you'll find a firm who will let you defend the inhabitants of TOB.

22 minutes ago, pointymoustache said:

Law school is harder, but don't let that turn you off.  Hopefully when you graduate you'll find a firm who will let you defend the inhabitants of TOB.

I’m going for oil and gas and environmental law...lol doubt you’ll need me for that

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a provider?
A: A provider will stop screwing you when you're dead.

:D

Congratulations, Melissa!

To answer your question, finishing Q2 and earning my beret.

Very excited and proud of you Also Melissa! 🎉🎉🍻🍻

I graduated from college with a B.A. in Liberal Arts back in '88.  I actually met up with all my roommates from my freshman year back in Sept. this year. It was a blast! 

You will remember this time for many years to come!!😘😘💖💖

It's all about that " Ya look at me"! Keep it going Melissa!!

❤❤💋💋

Congratulations Love!!!! Now go suck a winky to celebrate!!!

Yea, good for you! I bet you are so proud! This is awesome news.:)

Congratulations, Melissa!!  You rock lady!! 

On 12/14/2017 at 8:00 AM, Melissa Sterling said:

Well everyone, I’m finally done with school! I am graduating with honors and I am on top of the world! This roller coaster of stress with ups and downs and twists and turns is finally over...whew! I get my life back! Just a little break before the next fun begins...law school. Yeah I know...I’m crazy! 

What positive experience have you guys had that has left you feeling accomplished, excited, and left you feeling like you’re on top of the world? Other than sex! Because well Duh! 

That is fantastic!

For me this year, getting a good score on lsat, starting an additional business,  and gotten into the best shape I've been in for 20 years if not forever!

Congratulations to you!!

4 hours ago, olgunn said:

That is fantastic!

For me this year, getting a good score on lsat, starting an additional business,  and gotten into the best shape I've been in for 20 years if not forever!

Congratulations to you!!

bow-down-gif-7.gif

Congratulations beautiful!! I graduated with my masters in May, Business Psychology, feels amazing! Hard work pays off...So proud of you!! 💋

Congrats, beautiful lady! SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Image result for congrats gif

Related image

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Congratulations! What a great accomplishment! Your tenacity and work ethic are awesome! Party and celebrate your great achievement as you move on to your next set of goals.