Dslate

Scarlet Ranch

24 posts in this topic

Hello there, the wifey and I are interested in visiting The Scarlet Ranch. I’ve seen many reviews here and elsewhere but most of them are pretty old. I’m looking to see what the vibe is there of late. We are in our mid 40’s so  age isn’t a huge factor for us. Since we’ve never been before we will likely just watch others instead of play. Swinging is not something we’ve done but our pillow talk has led us to checking the club out. She’s very outgoing and would fit right in, I’m a bit more conservative. Any recent reviews would be great

I haven't been in a year. The big party nights are fun. There's no pressure and plenty to watch in the open playroom. Just go. You'll have a blast!

I would also be interested in people opinion of which place might be best to go first. The ranch or Mon Chalet. We tend to like a higher scale place which the chalet appears not to be, however at least there, if you don’t like what you see outside you can just stay in your room

19 hours ago, Dslate said:

I would also be interested in people opinion of which place might be best to go first. The ranch or Mon Chalet. We tend to like a higher scale place which the chalet appears not to be, however at least there, if you don’t like what you see outside you can just stay in your room

Don't go to the mon 😂 that place is interesting to say the least. Maybe try it when you have your feet wet already. The ranch is a better option for your first time.

On 12/13/2017 at 5:00 PM, Dslate said:

Scarlet Ranch is the much better choice.

Scarlet Ranch for sure...great place to get your feet wet, maybe have sex with your wife but have others watch, not participate Would agree with @Audra North SRanch big events are pretty fun!  I have visited Mon one time, did not play...walked into the pool, we sat down, walked out.. Very dirty! 

On 12/13/2017 at 2:12 PM, Dslate said:

Hello there, the wifey and I are interested in visiting The Scarlet Ranch. I’ve seen many reviews here and elsewhere but most of them are pretty old. I’m looking to see what the vibe is there of late. We are in our mid 40’s so  age isn’t a huge factor for us. Since we’ve never been before we will likely just watch others instead of play. Swinging is not something we’ve done but our pillow talk has led us to checking the club out. She’s very outgoing and would fit right in, I’m a bit more conservative. Any recent reviews would be great

We'll be at Scarlet Ranch for Panty Claus Saturday night.  PM me if you want to meet.  Scarlet ranch is for swinging, if you meet the right couple or if your gal likes women of if you want to partner with some guy with your gal.  Mon chalet is primarily for you two to have fun both in the pool area or in your room.  Never seen a gal there I wanted.  But then again, I'm pretty picky.

27 minutes ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

We'll be at Scarlet Ranch for Panty Claus Saturday night.  PM me if you want to meet.  Scarlet ranch is for swinging, if you meet the right couple or if your gal likes women of if you want to partner with some guy with your gal.  Mon chalet is primarily for you two to have fun both in the pool area or in your room.  Never seen a gal there I wanted.  But then again, I'm pretty picky.

The wifey is looking for the ever elusive unicorn

On 12/16/2017 at 10:06 AM, Dslate said:

Going to the ranch tonight. 

How did you like it ? Was it what you wanted it to be ??

On 12/16/2017 at 10:06 AM, Dslate said:

Going to the ranch tonight. 

Well... How did it go?  I'm glad you picked the ranch first - people are great and it's a fun vibe. 

We had a great time. We stuck to some rules that we laid out beforehand. As predicted i was glad I laid down a plan because it was a bit overwhelming for me. But my wife adapted quicker. Next time I will still have some rules but there will be more leiniacy for sure

3 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Rules at the Ranch ???   Hmm, maybe by the third visit...... ;)

Actually I think it's a good idea to place limits on both members of a couple for the first few visits until they find their comfort level.  I envision them spending the time until their next visit discussing what worked, what didn't, what made them uncomfortable, & what they enjoyed. Jumping into the deep end can create tensions (for both partners) which may tear an otherwise wonderful couple apart. I think everyone in the swinger scene has a set of personal rules. It's just that some are more expansive than others  

Kudos Dslate to you AND your SO for recognizing & avoiding potential pitfalls. May your ride be smooth & pleasurable!

On 12/19/2017 at 6:08 PM, rodrod1 said:

Do singles go to Scarlet Ranch?

Usual rule for swing clubs...no single men. Otherwise it would be a sausage fest.

On 12/19/2017 at 11:52 AM, Bit Banger said:

Actually I think it's a good idea to place limits on both members of a couple for the first few visits until they find their comfort level.  I envision them spending the time until their next visit discussing what worked, what didn't, what made them uncomfortable, & what they enjoyed. Jumping into the deep end can create tensions (for both partners) which may tear an otherwise wonderful couple apart. I think everyone in the swinger scene has a set of personal rules. It's just that some are more expansive than others  

Kudos Dslate to you AND your SO for recognizing & avoiding potential pitfalls. May your ride be smooth & pleasurable!

Thanks... we knew going in that this was gonna be a bit of a trip for us. That being said we were really cool with just watching for now and see where it goes. But we will always know ahead of time what we are willing to do and not do. It made for a fun night and a few verbal fantasies later. Next up is going to a bar and watch her get hit on before I swoop in

9 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Usual rule for swing clubs...no single men. Otherwise it would be a sausage fest.

There were single men there for sure. It’s not cheap for a single guy so it does limit them I guess

3 hours ago, Dslate said:

There were single men there for sure. It’s not cheap for a single guy so it does limit them I guess

Really ??? that sure wasn't the rule the last time I was there. Hmm, the Scarlet Ranch is hard up for bucks (no pun intended ) and came up with a very expensive cover charge for single men.

On 12/25/2017 at 11:00 AM, JRWolfe said:

Really ??? that sure wasn't the rule the last time I was there. Hmm, the Scarlet Ranch is hard up for bucks (no pun intended ) and came up with a very expensive cover charge for single men.

Oh yeah a group of single guys, one , Dan from Boston, gives free massages to the gals until he finds a chance to put his dick somewhere. Super annoying! A stalker on my gal. The Ranch should eject him...

5 hours ago, Womanlover-3464 said:

Oh yeah a group of single guys, one , Dan from Boston, gives free massages to the gals until he finds a chance to put his dick somewhere. Super annoying! A stalker on my gal. The Ranch should eject him...

amazing.....but then again it has been awhile since my last visit.much prefer the days that swing clubs were couples and single women only.

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

amazing.....but then again it has been awhile since my last visit.much prefer the days that swing clubs were couples and single women only.

Pesky discrimination laws but I agree. At the Mon Chalet they make single guys rent rooms so on the weekends when it gets busy rooms get full and couples get shafted. 

20 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Pesky discrimination laws but I agree. At the Mon Chalet they make single guys rent rooms so on the weekends when it gets busy rooms get full and couples get shafted. 

Wouldn't call it pesky discrimination laws so much as avoiding it becoming a sausage fest. For the most part,single women are not as interested in going to a swing club as single men are. For decades it was couples that went . Sounds that times have changed. Whats the current ratio of men to women and vice versa ?  Too bad that couples are being shafted at Mon Chalet.