Mtnmanbygod

Need help finding a good provider

9 posts in this topic

Hi. Can anyone help me find a good provider?   In Denver a lot and wanted some company on a reg basis.  

Have you looked in the ads or reviews?  

How can anyone give you advice without any specifics from you?  Age/body type/etc...  Help us help you.

13 minutes ago, Mtnmanbygod said:

Hi. Can anyone help me find a good provider?   In Denver a lot and wanted some company on a reg basis.  

Some people like BBW and some like spinners. Some like giant knockers while others, like me, enjoy the more than a handful is a waste knockers. Some like brunettes, some readheads, some blondes.. what I'm getting at is everyone has a preference and everyone's preference isn't the same. Look through ads and reviews and get an idea of what interests you. There are alot of excellent providers in the area. There's also some bad ones. Find some you like and put a 411 out on them to see what you can come up with. Or state what your preference is and maybe some dude, or lady, will PM you and give you heads up. So do some research buddy and then if you have questions, ask and be a little more specific. Like I said, there are lots of wonderful, beautiful providers here. Happy hunting brotha :P

Ok a little more detail.  I like skinny to average not too BBW,  firm B To DD,s.   Short to taller is fine.  I like most all.  Each woman to me is unique and should be appreciated as such.  I want good conversation as well.  Just want to find someone to click with more than anything. 

You can go to the review section here and enter your preferences and it will then tell which ladies meet your preferences.

10 hours ago, Mtnmanbygod said:

Ok a little more detail.  I like skinny to average not too BBW,  firm B To DD,s.   Short to taller is fine.  I like most all.  Each woman to me is unique and should be appreciated as such.  I want good conversation as well.  Just want to find someone to click with more than anything. 

Ok.  A little better.  You are in the world's largest candy store, and you just narrowed the selection down to "candy bars."  You can search on specifics, like 115 lb blondes with short hair, DD breasts, and a tattoo of Alf on their butt, who like to discuss particle physics while taking it up the backside.

Ok.  I exaggerate.....a wee bit...but you get my point.  Try the search engine in the ad section.

Meanwhile....I will pm to you a couple of providers I've had good luck with, who fit your "broad" requirements.

13 hours ago, Mtnmanbygod said:

Thanks,  I'm kinda new to the hobby and appreciate the advise:) 

13 hours ago, Mtnmanbygod said:

Don't overthink it!  Even if you don't "click", just have agreat time and enjoy the experience! If you do, rinse and repeat often and treat her like a queen. Treat every one like a queen and you will probably click. Now quit thinking about it and get in the game!