Ile Haversnatch

FS QV

73 posts in this topic

On 12/14/2017 at 0:18 AM, Gregorysymph said:

QV won't work for me considering it takes me 5 minutes to get undressed and another 10 minutes to put my clothes back on.

Me too!

2 hours ago, N6_in_the_village said:

The OP is too shy in stating his point of view. QV FS is definitely the best experience and best option in all cases. I mean, how much more time than 14 minutes 30 seconds do you need for getting acquainted + getting comfortable + chatting afterwards ;)

some people just don't want to spend 59 min talking after their done 😉 14 min is bad enough sometimes 😂

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

WOW, a $7 bottle of artificially flavored whiskey.  No one can accuse you of being cheap or having bad taste.

Or of being a hypocrite, especially not you

17 hours ago, N6_in_the_village said:

The OP is too shy in stating his point of view. QV FS is definitely the best experience and best option in all cases. I mean, how much more time than 14 minutes 30 seconds do you need for getting acquainted + getting comfortable + chatting afterwards ;)

There it is. Truth is, the QV I asked about was my first. In fact, Benjamin and I have made it round the world for an hour, no less than half under safe, clean and engaging environments, which is the reason we wondered had we been ripped off. Some may call that wanting a Big Mac. Never mind that $200 an hour is more than I make and more than some doctors and lawyers do, besides extravagance, status, haught or simply succumbing to the pretentiousness of some, what's the point in a Wagyu, when the best things in life are free?

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

22 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

some people just don't want to spend 59 min talking after their done 😉 14 min is bad enough sometimes 😂

I'm sure! Especially conversation with you! :lol: 

On 12/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, SultryKitten said:

It is because our pussies are not an In-N-Out burger joint.

That reminds me of something ......................... hmmmmm ..................... oh, yeah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_PopOJ9BZk

(All in fun btw)

22 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Hey girls, take note!  If Stevie signs up for a QV, and you act like you don't want to talk after the nut, he is going to be out of there in 60 seconds (OK, maybe 65 after he takes time to zip up).  Lets see, if it is $120 for a QV, that is an actually $7,200 per hour of time and companionship.  Hey, I'm not gay, but those rates are pretty attractive; maybe I ought to reconsider the entire QV controversy and just switch sides.  :rolleyes:

Just a kiddin' ya Stevie, because I knew you were kidding.

On 12/12/2017 at 1:37 PM, Ile Haversnatch said:

I like to ask for a QV to get to know providers better. 

Which sounds like your standard process, but followed by

8 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

There it is. Truth is, the QV I asked about was my first. 

And you wonder why we do not know what you are talking about.  :cool:

So ..... did she use QV to rip you off?  If she manages by ANY means to get some random dude off in 15 minutes flat through the door to through the door - how could it be a ripoff? What the fuck do you expect in 15 minutes?  It is like watching the "headline news" quickie report and then sniffling "they did not go into enough detail"

I could understand the desire to figure out if she is just like the pics, voice sounds like ex mother-in-law, has a personality that makes the press secretary seem nice, etc. but a coffee or lunch meet and greet (paid of course) would be a lot better to "get to know" her.  But somehow I get the feeling the last thing you want to do is get to know he,r judging by the wide variety of demeaning comments you make about the ladies. And I suspect that the feeling is probably mutual.

There's a jingle that goes:

"Sometimes you feel like a nut. Sometimes you don't"

There are times when all you want is a quick, impersonal  'release', rather than taking the situation 'in hand' yourself. There are other times where we'd like to kick back, chill out, and be pampered. As the commercial points out, there's plenty of room for both in the marketplace. 

Edited by Bit Banger

On 12/14/2017 at 0:18 AM, Gregorysymph said:

QV won't work for me considering it takes me 5 minutes to get undressed and another 10 minutes to put my clothes back on.

:lol:I miss your smart mouth 

On 12/12/2017 at 5:15 PM, Yorick said:

Yeah.  My boss asked for a QV.....

*****OMG I love that come back!***** my boss pointed at me and axed me QV for $50. bucks, bb, while standing on my head singing in tune...😢failed miserably. Damn turkey neck! 

On 12/17/2017 at 1:29 PM, gr8owl said:

Which sounds like your standard process, but followed by

And you wonder why we do not know what you are talking about.  :cool:

So ..... did she use QV to rip you off?  If she manages by ANY means to get some random dude off in 15 minutes flat through the door to through the door - how could it be a ripoff? What the fuck do you expect in 15 minutes?  It is like watching the "headline news" quickie report and then sniffling "they did not go into enough detail"

I could understand the desire to figure out if she is just like the pics, voice sounds like ex mother-in-law, has a personality that makes the press secretary seem nice, etc. but a coffee or lunch meet and greet (paid of course) would be a lot better to "get to know" her.  But somehow I get the feeling the last thing you want to do is get to know he,r judging by the wide variety of demeaning comments you make about the ladies. And I suspect that the feeling is probably mutual.

Naw...what I wondered was how long it'd take you to chime in, glazing over, omitting and/or refuting facts to help you with the false conclusions and/or faulty assumptions that are your trademark. 

Once again, what you think of me is your problem, not mine

Expecting your collective panties to bunch up, I don't post for you or the likes of you, but for the few in this thread who get it. They give me hope. 

BTW, your analogies are analogous to the topic at hand. How about you save yourself the brain damage of trying to figure things out and take up long walks on a short pier? Thanks.

Yet as much as I hate to admit it, you're partially right in that I don't care to get to know all providers, just the ones I care to see again. And I say partially because  other than to, once again, understand her skills and enthusiasm, I couldn't care less. You see, "get to know her" was a euphemism for the fluids and engine noise check most of us do when deciding which car to take home. How does it riiiide, nah mean?

Are your tender sensibilities woke? Did you read and understand that this time?

You say the feeling is probably mutual on their part, like it's a bad thing! It's not but then, unlike the likes of you, I don't expect for them to even want to know me other than, as has been postured here...that I am clean, polite, respectful and, like the clerk at Dillard's, with loot. More like the Apprentice than the Dating Game, conversely all I expect and deserve is a level of performance that will keep her on set.

And it works both ways. For a bit of reality TV (or the shortest dose of YMMV ever seen) show up with your dick in one palm and cold sweat in the other, see how much they care about your trifling life. 

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

3 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

Once again, what you think of me 

Actually I do not think of you at all as that would be a total waste of time.  You know, for a self styled psych guy you sure suck at trying to play mind games and can't even manage a good troll impersonation.  You want to spend less time with a lady than writing a lame reply to someone that could not care less about you and who took it pretty easy on your nonsense. What does that say, doc?  Have a great night - or at least 15 minutes out of it. :cool:  Trolling, writing and women appear to be out for hobbies - perhaps drinking is your forte?