Ile Haversnatch

FS QV

73 posts in this topic

When shaky (no reviews, highly priced...), on a first visit I like to ask for a QV to get to know providers better. Suspecting the latter, I'd like to know if there's a general rule of no FS on QV visits or do some providers use it as a way to rip-off hobbyists, who are unable to ask details prior to committing?

7 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Seriously?  How can you get to know the provider in a QV session?  She is literally too busy getting you off and getting you out.  If she is NOT doing this, she is wasting time and money.

You want to get to know someone, cut loose with a few extra bucks for that "time and companionship" the ladies advertise.

I can remember one lady years back, offering a 15 minute bng for X dollars.  If you wanted her to smile and ask how your day was....that was xtra.

FS in a QV session?  Highly unlikely.  Just takes too much time and guys abuse that all the time.  

Oh yeah...one final thing:  If you are truly worried about the providers ripping you off in a QV session, then your provider selection process really sucks.  You should pick an easier to understand hobby.....like checkers.

This. 

14 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Seriously?  How can you get to know the provider in a QV session?  She is literally too busy getting you off and getting you out.  If she is NOT doing this, she is wasting time and money.

You want to get to know someone, cut loose with a few extra bucks for that "time and companionship" the ladies advertise.

I can remember one lady years back, offering a 15 minute bng for X dollars.  If you wanted her to smile and ask how your day was....that was xtra.

FS in a QV session?  Highly unlikely.  Just takes too much time and guys abuse that all the time.  

Oh yeah...one final thing:  If you are truly worried about the providers ripping you off in a QV session, then your provider selection process really sucks.  You should pick an easier to understand hobby.....like checkers.

Someone piss in your wheaties today?

Just now, jj254 said:

Someone piss in your wheaties today?

Yeah.  My boss asked for a QV.....

5 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Yeah.  My boss asked for a QV.....

Ah. Guess with the change in income coming then you might be interested in providers offering 15 minutes...

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

Very well said.  Thank you!!! 

1 hour ago, Yorick said:

Checkers is a game...Slot car racing, now that's a hobby. I've never ever even understood why a QV, and had to look up what a BNG is. I get to that point, Slot Cars it is!

I don't really have anything to add to this conversation, but I just wanted to say that I think that Yorick's new Avatar is way bitchin' and funnier than hell to boot.  I have the same relationship with my mirror.

I don't know of any ladies that offer QV anymore, but I always thought it was a BNG. 

Like Yorick said, I don't think there would be any time to get to know someone. Did you mean, you want to get to know her skills? 

You didn't ask, but I don't offer QV for several reasons; it takes just as long to prepare, I don't want a revolving door at my incall, it does not make me feel good, many guys can not stick to the time frame, I've always associated it with bargain basement shopping, etc.

Good luck in your search, I'm sure it's out there.

8 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I don't know of any ladies that offer QV anymore, but I always thought it was a BNG. 

Like Yorick said, I don't think there would be any time to get to know someone. Did you mean, you want to get to know her skills? 

You didn't ask, but I don't offer QV for several reasons; it takes just as long to prepare, I don't want a revolving door at my incall, it does not make me feel good, many guys can not stick to the time frame, I've always associated it with bargain basement shopping, etc.

I am not into QV's, I am more HH guy. However, SOMETIMES, that HH or even hour becomes a QV.

I have seen rates posted (NOT HERE) for QV, HH and Hour. And its the same QV!  One and you're done, and out the door!

To me, IMHO, QV is a disappointment! And I can fully appreciate the ladies here not offering it! As Audrey mentioned, it would seem like a revolving door. That could draw unwanted attention to her incall as well!

Really...a QV?  Talk about cheap.

You can barely get your pants down and back up in a QV let alone get to know a lady in that time. And I'm not even talking about getting your rocks off in the QV.

In a QV, you better figure if you walk in the door at 1:00, drop your pants, pull them back up and you are out the door at 1:15. To stay any longer is disrespectful to the ladies time.

This even goes for a HH.

At best, you better plan on only a BnG.

You can't even have a conversation in a QV outside of: Hi, may name is Joe Blow. And she responds: Hi Joe. Drop your pants.  Goodbye Joe.

15 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

It is because our pussies are not an In-N-Out burger joint. I know some of you guys think we are fucking all day when in reality we are not. If we take less money for sex, than we have to make more and it wears us out(and I am not talking our pussies...they go back to their original size no matter what the general population thinks). Also, guys abuse QV or try to break rules more often so if we ARE going to do them, we will do minimal work and the pussy takes more of a beating. As I say to clients, you pay more you get more...you pay less you get less. Want quality, you will not get quantity. Quit being a cheap ass, save up, and you will more than likely get what you want. Luxuries don't come cheap.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

You managed to answer my question so, thanks but, it wasn't what you do with your pussy. It might just be me and not to objectify your sweet kitty (or fantabulous five fingers), but a five minute H.J.B. Benjamin is a luxury in any commodity. I mean, how many of those do you have in your life?

11 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

As always, I appreciate your meaningful input Audrey. Yes, I did mean get to know her "skills", enthusiasm most of all.

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

Too many great comments already.  

Qv impossible to get to know someone,  I would schedule 90 at least that allows some get to know each other time, much better connection and helluva better visit. 

Personally ads that offer qv, generally are a turnoff for me.

14 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

It is because our pussies are not an In-N-Out burger joint. I know some of you guys think we are fucking all day when in reality we are not. If we take less money for sex, than we have to make more and it wears us out(and I am not talking our pussies...they go back to their original size no matter what the general population thinks). Also, guys abuse QV or try to break rules more often so if we ARE going to do them, we will do minimal work and the pussy takes more of a beating. As I say to clients, you pay more you get more...you pay less you get less. Want quality, you will not get quantity. Quit being a cheap ass, save up, and you will more than likely get what you want. Luxuries don't come cheap.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

It's all about quality, In-N-Out comment made me laugh, but it's so true. 

Probably not going to find a Rolex at the goodwill. 

24 minutes ago, olgunn said:

Too many great comments already.  

Qv impossible to get to know someone,  I would schedule 90 at least that allows some get to know each other time, much better connection and helluva better visit. 

Personally ads that offer qv, generally are a turnoff for me.

It's all about quality, In-N-Out comment made me laugh, but it's so true. 

Probably not going to find a Rolex at the goodwill. 

No, but I did find a $1,000 Waltham for $30 at the ARC so, there IS gold in them there hills! Truth is, the flip side of "you get what you pay for" is "everything that glitters ain't gold".

5 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

You managed to answer my question so, thanks but, it wasn't what you do with your pussy. It might just be me and not to objectify your sweet kitty (or fantabulous five fingers), but a five minute H.J.B. Benjamin is a luxury in any commodity. I mean, how many of those do you have in your life?

That was H.J.B. Franklin

7 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

That is true, some clients love to just get a HJ, but you would be amazed how many think it is the full deal. Was just clarifying and keeping it real. :)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I've had plenty of QV  that was fs  sometimes you don't have time, or don't want to talk, or just want to get down to it, if you can finish quickly it's not a bad deal.

23 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

It is because our pussies are not an In-N-Out burger joint.

Wait! I thought we weren't supposed to use restaurant metaphors for anything hobby related?? (just busting chops).

When I see QV being advertised, it's usually BNG. And seeing more ads being more specific that that is involved in said visits. That said, also seen HJ and FS advertised. Guessing a lady that already has a revolving door for clients, a FS QV is not too off (and probably a better deal for the guy as she might be a "up to [30|60] minute" provider [guys out the door in a hurry and feeling have overpaid]).

Personally, not a fan of QV, unless I know the lady and am close by: as a client, probably looking at two hours to get to/from the lady, and to just quickie it... lot of effort for little return, imo. Closest to QV would be maybe a 30min visit, if concerned 60+min visit might not be rewarding.

Edited by NoCoGeezer

2 hours ago, SultryKitten said:

That is true, some clients love to just get a HJ, but you would be amazed how many think it is the full deal. Was just clarifying and keeping it real. :)

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Calling me a cheap ass was not keeping it real but, thanks again.

1 hour ago, Audra North said:

QV = BNG

it's the best and only option for some

Thanks Audra. That makes sense, if there were some way to disclose that up front because, depending on the rate, doing so would prevent me from wasting time, money and precum :)

1 hour ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

As usual I was generalizing. You will definitely know when I call you a cheap ass because I will put your name right next to it. My bad that you took offense...I was just explaining our thinking about QV.

14 years in this business and it still surprises me how little people know me...or maybe I shouldn't.

Xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

2 hours ago, Ile Haversnatch said:

But wanting FS QV is cheap! Wanting it all while paying the very least is kind of the definition of cheap. It's especially cheap if you're asking for QVs when they're not advertised. 

2 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

But wanting FS QV is cheap! Wanting it all while paying the very least is kind of the definition of cheap. It's especially cheap if you're asking for QVs when they're not advertised. 

the way I look at it is lots of times the session ends after 15 20 min on a hh session so trying to get the best bang for the buck.

QV won't work for me considering it takes me 5 minutes to get undressed and another 10 minutes to put my clothes back on.

11 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

When and where is it OK for specific services to be advertised, FS or otherwise? Not on your ad which I just looked at to find we'll mix geekdom with passion, with no mention of the Man in the Boat. And whittled down to a "Contact: (XXX) XXX-XXXX" on BP, I have to ask, what advertising? Then there's the whole skies falling if the hobbyist asks specific questions, making it all a crap shoot by definition, mainly for the hobbyist. Not that providers don't roll the dice, because I know they do but then, so do cops, firefighters and Navy Seals, all in the line of "duty".

As seen by a few responses here, FS QV is most definitely not unheard of, and I knew this with my OP. The question was, is it a rip-off to receive a H.J.B Franklin in exchange for my efforts which, unless the hobbyist knows going in, an improbability at best, I believe the answer is yes, as the least to be expected is a BnG for it. Well, Homey Don't Play That and neither do his Benjamins so, hh or better it is but, having met with the equivalent of blow-up dolls for more, I have to let the provider community know...the struggle is real. We're in it together, no?

Edited by Ile Haversnatch

9 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

the way I look at it is lots of times the session ends after 15 20 min on a hh session so trying to get the best bang for the buck.

Whoop, there it is!