Yorick

Just gonna put this out there.

25 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Yorick said:

Vaginas smell

Discuss freely.

Yup they do smell but that is not to be confused with stinky. An odorless vagina is an unhealthy vagina. The article was %100 correct I see no cause for discussion unless people want to make smelly pussy jokes. 

2 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

An odorless vagina is an unhealthy vagina.

Yup.  I see so many reviews where the client waxes poetic about how "clean and fresh" the DATY was, and I wonder about your comment above.  Posted this mainly because  of that, and the fact that I actually enjoy the somewhat musky scent of an aroused woman.  Also, the author held some strong opinions on the subject, and I was hoping some enlightening conversation would ensue.

2 minutes ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I see no cause for discussion unless people want to make smelly pussy jokes. 

While I do sometimes enjoy a smelly pussy joke, and have once or twice myself found myself in the presence of a "fish market", that was not my purpose here.  Just wondering what people thought.  Even if the thread turned humorous at times, it could still be helpful or interesting.

34 minutes ago, Yorick said:

Yup.  I see so many reviews where the client waxes poetic about how "clean and fresh" the DATY was, and I wonder about your comment above.  Posted this mainly because  of that, and the fact that I actually enjoy the somewhat musky scent of an aroused woman.  Also, the author held some strong opinions on the subject, and I was hoping some enlightening conversation would ensue.

While I do sometimes enjoy a smelly pussy joke, and have once or twice myself found myself in the presence of a "fish market", that was not my purpose here.  Just wondering what people thought.  Even if the thread turned humorous at times, it could still be helpful or interesting.

Just have to be careful you don't leave it open to disaster. I personally don't think vagina jokes are funny. They can be traumatizing, you would be shocked at how many people including women don't understand how their own body parts work.  Even more shocking how judgmental women can be of other women when it comes to vaginas.  Where's the clit jokes and the myth of the female orgasm ruined sexual mentality for women for a long time. These days shaving and squirting are the hot topics and another cause for vagina stress. 

The author's strong beliefs are justified, people are fools. Just read the comments, mostly from men who don't understand vaginas. "Fine. Leave. I'm sure finding a satisfactory man willing to be a doormat about your lack of hygiene will be a whole lot easier than just doing a little scrubbing down there." Comments just like that, despite the fact the the article spelled out how to properly care for a vagina and that it should have an odor just not a foul one.  If in my personal dating life I found myself fucking a dude that didn't understand that vaginas have a scent I would kick him to the curb too. I am too old for nonsense like that. 

The Daily Mail is also a totally trashy rag. 

1 hour ago, SultryKitten said:

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

My dear. You have a singular wit.

Joke time...... . . What did God say to Adam when he seen Eve bathing in the river?????

A: Damnit man, now I'll never get the smell off those damn fish..   

Sorry Lucy K. I know you won't find that amusing, but I'm sure others will... And hey, I still love ya woman.  You'll always be my bestie..  :D

I think Lucy made the correct discrimination: "odor vs stink."  

Same thing with fish. Fresh and properly cared for, I find there is no "fishy" smell. 

I beg to differ cause I'm not eating a stinky V. We don't use women as test subjects in experiments, because they are all different, and variables need to stay the same. Henceforth, some have a Lil smell, but I have none. And I'm healthy as a horse. If a woman has too much bacteria and not enough yeast. That pretty kitty kat starts  smelling like the after fish market. The opposite of yeast and needs treated.

Edited by SydneyCoxxx
Add

5 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

XfkMwoF.jpg?1

Dude, that is so bad I almost gave you negative Rep. 😝

😏

On 1/8/2018 at 11:54 AM, fishndude57 said:

XfkMwoF.jpg?1

No shame here! lol

Pinnacle whipped cream flavored vodka is DELICIOUS!   #Aries

This thread reminds me of a skit Amy schumer did in her Netflix leather and lace special. She says something like " On my pussys BEsT day - it's not everyday! It's almost no days... but on my pussys best day, it smells like a small..... barnyard animal" 😂😂😂 Oh man I died. If you haven't seen it, today's a great day for couch cuddles and laughs! 😘

56 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

This thread reminds me of a skit Amy schumer did in her Netflix leather and lace special. She says something like " On my pussys BEsT day - it's not everyday! It's almost no days... but on my pussys best day, it smells like a small..... barnyard animal" 😂😂😂 Oh man I died. If you haven't seen it, today's a great day for couch cuddles and laughs! 😘

Nope good day for SPICY Bloody Mary's with homemade horseradish and FOOTBALL! Pistachio and garlic crusted rack of lamb in a red wine sauce, and FOOTBALL! Did I mention FOOTBALL! Brady goes down!

19 hours ago, MOCHA said:

No shame here! lol

Pinnacle whipped cream flavored vodka is DELICIOUS!   #Aries

Bloody Mary’s with bacon flavored vodka

7 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Bloody Mary’s with bacon flavored vodka

Ohhhhh with a crispy slice of bacon floating in the drink :-D. *yummy*

9 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Brady goes down!

Sorry for your loss! 

4 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Sorry for your loss! 

Yeah yeah yeah, dude's a freak, he really is! 

Vagisil cleanser and coconut oil with warm water. No wash cloths or wipes, vinegar is also helpful for keeping lady parts fresh!🌹 

On 1/21/2018 at 11:15 AM, Just Jos said:

I just watched that again the other day and I swear to God I had my hands covering my eyes like I was watching a horror film when it got to that point I keep thinking no Amy!!! don't say it!!! don't do it like I'm watching a slasher flick😂 that cracks me up every time though