ilovewomen

Negativity in the Hobby

17 posts in this topic

Is a real good idea for any time of the year but especially now

We need to extend best wishes to all by our deeds and actions.

💞💓💋💖💞 To EVERY ONE, EVERY DAY!!!!

🌈  I so agree, thank you to all the lovely ladies that bring so much joy! Happy Holidays to all 😉

Cheers to that🍻🍻 I am so READY to move onto light and loveliness!! Letting go of the past!

I will join ya Ilovewomen!😀😀

My grandaddy always said if ya ain't got sumthin nice to say, then don't say nuthin at all.. lol.. but honestly, it's the truth. If more people lived by that Creed, the world would be a much better place. 

Honestly, I think some folks just live in the drama. They aren't happy unless they're miffed about something. 

Not my preferred way to live, personally.

18 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

There has been so much negativity in the Hobby the past few months.

With the upcoming holidays I hope all of us can put away our differences and spread cheer and well wishes to each other and forget the negative words, vibes, and stop spreading nasty rumors around.

Merry Christmas!

4 hours ago, decafnaetd said:

Honestly, I think some folks just live in the drama. They aren't happy unless they're miffed about something. 

No I don't! lol :cool:

On 12/9/2017 at 9:21 AM, ilovewomen said:

With the upcoming holidays I hope all of us can put away our differences and spread cheer and well wishes to each other and forget the negative words, vibes, and stop spreading nasty rumors around.

I must be out of the loop, I have not been privy to any of the rumors and icky stuff. That is fine by me! 

I'm here to have fun, and build up my cyber friends. Things have been awesome for me lately, and there are a few of you that have contributed to this. THANK YOU!

4 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

I must be out of the loop, I have not been privy to any of the rumors and icky stuff. That is fine by me! 

I'm here to have fun, and build up my cyber friends. Things have been awesome for me lately, and there are a few of you that have contributed to this. THANK YOU!

I'm with you here, I'm clueless to the icky stuff too and couldn't be happier. :wub:

I tend to stay away from gossip and drama it makes my life way easier!

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:21 AM, ilovewomen said:

Actually, I have observed very little negativity in this Sport (it's not a hobby, damn it!).  The vast majority of the ladies are pleasant on the phone, nice in person, and we have a really terrific time together - no negativity at all.  To the extent that there is negativity in the Sport, it is on discussion boards, and usually seems to be driven by the same few, unhappy, people.  Gotta learn to ignore it and stay positive.  I'll try, and thanks to all the ladies for all they do for the gentlemen and all they put up with from the turd-blossoms.

On 12/9/2017 at 9:21 AM, ilovewomen said:

Gotta second this! The better we treat each other, the happier we will be! :)

Thanks and, real talk. May you enjoy the holiday and have a prosperous new year.