EssSix

"Embellishing" Providers?

24 posts in this topic

Okay, went through the process at P411, approved, then have been out on two dates in very short order. Both were EXTREMELY disappointing, and I'm not sure how to proceed, but it's making me wonder what correct etiquette is?

Both of them covered their faces in one way or another, which is understandable, but when they both opened the door...the one was 20-30 pounds heavier then her photos let on (to a startling amount) and the other looked like she was using pictures of her daughter for her website despite her calling herself 31 in her profile (more like 51). 

As a newcomer to the game, I went through with it as I wanted to get my OKs under my belt and I had already provided more information about myself then I felt comfortable with, so yay there, but...now I'm just angry. I have to provide all this information to the providers so they make sure I'm not a cop/serial killer, and I get it, but there should be a reasonable "hey, these are recent photos of me" on their profiles.

Am I wrong here? Has anyone else been greeted by a provider who was more or less using Victoria Secret model level pictures of herself and been completely bait-and-switched? What should I do in this situation, because I'm about to get a little more aggressive in MY screening here (send me a picture of yourself holding up a flippin' newspaper and today's date, etc).

I would write a so-so rated review, to give others a heads-up. 

Probably not a great idea to do the copy of the paper thing: guessing many of the ladies will probably be reluctant to do that, and some might put you on a blacklist.

Guessing that these providers using old pictures of themselves (I've seen providers out there currently advertising with same pics they used 10+ years ago) probably have a picture trail on Google: searching on their name, phone number, and Google Image Search will probably turn up ads/photos from years prior. Can maybe get an idea how recent her pictures are. Don't trust the reviews re: pictures accurate field: guys get lazy with their reviews or don't care, as long as they are getting their jollies. Also can do, as some suggest, the "hooker math": she's probably 5-10 years older than advertising and/or 10-20lbs heavier.

And of course, putting up a 411 post on this board: maybe get lucky and have someone report "pics are way out of date" or "pics are stolen".

Glad to hear you weren’t an axe murdered😂

Congrats for jumping in the deep end and I’m sorry the encounters weren’t as mind blowing as you had imagined.  

My advice is now that you have a couple of references be picky and let the O’s flow.  You can always make the decision to walk away if the pictures are deceiving and she doesn’t take your breath away.  

Maybe look at the 2 mishaps as the price of admission for the okays??

Good luck sugar plum!

Sorry to hear that! Not all of us lie about our age. I’m 42 and put in my ad my body type. My suggestion would be to read a gals full ad, then read it 5 more times. 

Write an honest review but still be respectful. 

And if you show up somewhere and get an unpleasant surprise? Acceptable to call them out and walk?

47 minutes ago, EssSix said:

And if you show up somewhere and get an unpleasant surprise? Acceptable to call them out and walk?

I've seen numerous comments concerning what to do.  Yes, you're free to simply say "I'm sorry, you're not who I expected" and turn around and leave.  I think the ones that would use very misleading pics know this can happen to them. 

Read the reviews thoroughly for clues to the deceptions.  Also, one thing you must consider, you may end up potentially having a great time.  So there's no hard and fast rule...

48 minutes ago, EssSix said:

In my opinion, if she is using her own pics, and they are fairly accurate (10-20 lbs, 5 -10 years), walking, without ever giving her the opportunity to show you a good time, is silly. I'm there for fun, not looking for a supermodel. But that's me.

However, it sounds like, maybe, you are very visually focused. If so, choose providers with MANY good reviews, that say her pics are accurate.

4 hours ago, pfunk said:

In my opinion, if she is using her own pics, and they are fairly accurate (10-20 lbs, 5 -10 years), walking, without ever giving her the opportunity to show you a good time, is silly. I'm there for fun, not looking for a supermodel. But that's me.

However, it sounds like, maybe, you are very visually focused. If so, choose providers with MANY good reviews, that say her pics are accurate.

This is exactly the kind of mindset that perpetuates the kind of fraud the OP talks about. There are lots of guys who simply don't care, or maybe they are legally blind.;)

I've long given up on seeing "regular providers" - now I get all my pussy off of CL or when I travel in Europe. 

Unfortunately, there  are ladies that will lie about weight, age, etc. There are also some who don't.  I could say that I am one who does not lie about her weight, but why even bother with it as I am wearing the same si ze jeans / slacks that I wore in high school. Which is size 5 .  and that puts my weight in the 105-110 range tops. And as for my age? There is no way I am going to add 5-10 years on to it. Oh hell no. That  would  put me in retiremant age. I have always stated the decade  I reside in  to my prospective clients. And I can damn sure  wait for the next one.  

That being said,  maybe you should start back channeling. PM a few guys who have seen your choices and ask them.   But remember to that YMMV also. AND just because a gal advertises 400 bucks a hour does not make here pussy any better then a gal in the 200 range. Above all , keep in mind that you are dealing with real live human beings., so please be respectful and honest about your expectations when you contact one of us.  There will always be  dishonest people in every venue . You want a consumer report on us then ask the gentlemen who use our services. It is NOT that difficult.

1 hour ago, Jez UaBriain said:

There will always be  dishonest people in every venue . You want a consumer report on us then ask the gentlemen who use our services. It is NOT that difficult.

Excellent advice !!!      That said,probably THE most common topic on TOB is the usage of  both fake and very old photos. Always feel free to walk.

On 12/7/2017 at 3:07 AM, 2Big said:

I've long given up on seeing "regular providers" - now I get all my pussy off of CL or when I travel in Europe. 

Then why are you posting here? How would your advice be useful to us?

For one, quit relying on just P411. You should have checked here, TER, and googled her to make sure you were getting what you were looking for. P411 is just one avenue of MANY that exist, and it doesn't provide everything you need to know. It is good to have to help get started, but doing your homework requires you to know all the venues available and using them...you will be amazed how much more you will learn when you take a few extra steps so that you can, in the future, have an awesome time.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

9 hours ago, pfunk said:

On 7.12.2017 at 6:13 AM, pfunk said:

fairly accurate (10-20 lbs, 5 -10 years)

I guess we can always count on your "fairly accurate" advice.;)

On 12/8/2017 at 6:12 AM, pfunk said:

Us? who is us?? :confused:

28 minutes ago, boink36 said:

Us? who is us?? :confused:

The members of this board. 

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

It's nice to know you now speak for every member of this board. I wonder how many will quit posting because you are doing it for them?

12 hours ago, pfunk said:

I get more entertainment from 2Big's posts than yours, so if the board ain't big enough for both of youse...

I look at 2Big’s posts as a way of commenting and shocking us at the same time. The same way a little boy will donor say things to get attention.  

I look at pfunk’s posts as someone who has posted here for a long time and attempts to tell all of us what is right and what is wrong and that his opinion is only one that matters.

I can think for myself Thank You.

On 12/6/2017 at 2:21 PM, EssSix said:

Okay, went through the process at P411, approved, then have been out on two dates in very short order. Both were EXTREMELY disappointing, and I'm not sure how to proceed, but it's making me wonder what correct etiquette is?

Both of them covered their faces in one way or another, which is understandable, but when they both opened the door...the one was 20-30 pounds heavier then her photos let on (to a startling amount) and the other looked like she was using pictures of her daughter for her website despite her calling herself 31 in her profile (more like 51). 

As a newcomer to the game, I went through with it as I wanted to get my OKs under my belt and I had already provided more information about myself then I felt comfortable with, so yay there, but...now I'm just angry. I have to provide all this information to the providers so they make sure I'm not a cop/serial killer, and I get it, but there should be a reasonable "hey, these are recent photos of me" on their profiles.

Am I wrong here? Has anyone else been greeted by a provider who was more or less using Victoria Secret model level pictures of herself and been completely bait-and-switched? What should I do in this situation, because I'm about to get a little more aggressive in MY screening here (send me a picture of yourself holding up a flippin' newspaper and today's date, etc).

Don't consider those appts. a total bust as you got some references and now you are more established. 

I’m sure there are a lot of opinions about how to avoid your miss adventures. Simple fact is you gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find a princess😀

a few things to note

1)people will often post a lower age. If they have a long review history you might be able to spot this

2)poses in the pictures can say a lot. Laying down on her back with a corset is a red flag for me. Also the picture that takes you a few moments to figure out what the hell going on is also suspect 

3)Research, research, research. Yeah it is a pain but less than the pain you described. When you find someone who checks all your boxes you’ll be happy for the research 

I’ve declined more than one instance of questionable advertising. Never go into the why. Always leave something to account for their time. Never be a jerk. 

Then again some of us are too honest. Scarry!!😱😱😂😂

It is stupid to not be honest about yourself and what you are is BEAUTIFUL! Update the pictures and pose like the movie star you are my lady friends! We all are lovely ladies and posses magical talent! 💖💖

The next time you arrive to an appointment and you are greeted by someone who is either NOT the person in the photos or the photos are 10 years old.  Politely say to them "I'm so sorry, but you are not the person I thought I had an appointment with".  They will probably know what you are referring to and be ok with it but if not, just state the facts IN A CIVIL MANNER.  Say, "Your photos need to be updated or I really don't believe that the photos you are using are of yourself" and leave it at that.  THEN, do the rest of us all a solid one by posting a review explaining what happened so we can be aware and save ourselves the time.