dbmountain

West Denver, Lakewood, Golden

9 posts in this topic

Good Day Everyone!

I am looking for a reviewed provider in the West Denver area- Lakewood, Golden, Evergreen, ect...

Thank you!

Careful in Lakewood! SOME motels, NEAR Golden have a LOT of CAMS! And actively work with LE! Just saying!

I know this from  first hand experience. And the lady does too! No one was DETAINED< but it was mighty close.

Please Don't PM me I am not going into detail.

There are some providers in Lakewood that re Very safe.

Just ask me! P.M.

Be safe and the best of luck to you.

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

Did you look at the ads?? 

Exactly... there's plenty.  Be careful of the hotels, but there's lots of private incalls that are perfectly safe.

Know who you are dealing with and if she has been in trouble before pass on her. I have done hotels in Lakewood, I have my incall in Lakewood, the sun comes up in Lakewood and also goes down. It is the same wherever you go in life. Be careful! 

use precaution and stop playing on fear and we will all be just fine over in Lakewood! 

I agree with Kali Lakewood isn't the sole province of LE.  I have used several providers in Lakewood and have found NOTHING scary or bad.

Anywhere can be unsafe if you act like an idiot.  Common sense and always listen to your “gut”.   Play on good man😂