Bigjohndude35

?'s for those that are new to this

10 posts in this topic

Search the reviews for ladies that offer what interests you.

And above all BE RESPECTFUL when contacting a lady.

10 hours ago, Bigjohndude35 said:

What is some need to know info when im choosing a provider? 

need to know if they like what you like. need to know the rate. look at the ad. read the reviews. call/message the lady. see if you match. if not, keep looking. being polite will take you everywhere. if it's not a match, thank them for their time and wish them a nice day. 

2 minutes ago, jj254 said:

need to know if they like what you like. need to know the rate. look at the ad. read the reviews. call/message the lady. see if you match. if not, keep looking. being polite will take you everywhere. if it's not a match, thank them for their time and wish them a nice day. 

What a gentleman!

from a provider's perspective:

Make sure the lady is stablished by having a website, reviews, pictures, google her name, phone number, email and see what comes up. A stablished lady would have enough web history for you to check all over the place. Does she has social media? instagram, twitter, does she blog? 

rumors from other clients are just that.. rumors, clients that I may have declined from XYZ reasons may hold a grudge and give a bad word to others u know?

just my .2 cents 

2 hours ago, Veronicaturbay said:

rumors from other clients are just that.. rumors, clients that I may have declined from XYZ reasons may hold a grudge and give a bad word to others u know?

This ^^^^     Trust multiple (as in many) good reviews, both here, and on other sites, and nothing else. 

So, in reality a review is pretty much a rumor/ I think that consistency with good rumors is an import factor to consider.

Hail the chief of rumores. May they always be good and accurate! 

Interested in knowing what goes unsaid

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

So, in reality a review is pretty much a rumor/ I think that consistency with good rumors is an import factor to consider.

Hail the chief of rumores. May they always be good and accurate! 

Interested in knowing what goes unsaid

Kali, I got that they were saying check the reviews for the best information., and that the rumor mill and back channeling may not be accurate, and spread by a hater. 

There are people that get off on spreading rumors, finding out the latest gossip, putting their own view on said rumor, those that like to play the victim etc. We have all been privy to it. See Melissa's last thread. I've been out of junior high for a lonnnnnng time.

So my advice to the OP is to think independently, do valid research, and make your choice. Good luck, and have fun!