Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jenniferxj6

Boulder fun? Things todo and where to stay?

5 posts in this topic

First time to Boulder Colorado it looks amazing good people make some suggestions on places to stay things to see keep mine that I love music and I love movies I love plays theater. Not to mention shopping I am a female shoes are my favorite . 

Chatauqua Park has little cabins. 

Enjoy the outdoors. Shopping, I don't know so much, but Flatirons Mall is nearby.

Pearl Street Mall has lots of fun galleries, shops and restaurants.  Also good for bistro-style people watching.  It's all festive with holiday decorations right now, with lots of bustle - I hate to shop so many times on Christmas I start at one end with an empty trunk in my car and a wad of cash in my hand, have a few drinks, shop for a bit, have a drink, take the stuff back to the car, have a drink, shop some more, repeat until money runs out.  Best way to Christmas shop ever!

St. Julien is the best place to stay.  One block from Pearl and its the nicest hotel in town.  Boulderado is also nice- but old school and doesn't offer the amenities of the St. Julien.  Great bars, restaurants and shopping on Pearl Street mall.  Hope to see you when you are in town!

cheers!

23 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Pearl Street Mall has lots of fun galleries, shops and restaurants.  Also good for bistro-style people watching.  It's all festive with holiday decorations right now, with lots of bustle - I hate to shop so many times on Christmas I start at one end with an empty trunk in my car and a wad of cash in my hand, have a few drinks, shop for a bit, have a drink, take the stuff back to the car, have a drink, shop some more, repeat until money runs out.  Best way to Christmas shop ever!

I hate to shop, that still sounds like way way to much shopping for me. My kids get money stuffed into a little stocking.  If I need something, I buy it online.  You are very brave to hit Pearl Street at the holidays!!