21 posts in this topic

Hello Lovely Ladies and Lustful...Lads,

I have a newbie question...

Is there a noticable spike or drop in this business around the Christmas holiday? 

There's logic that supports both statements and I'm trying to plan for the holiday myself...Should I plan on taking the week off and find something festive to do  to occupy my time? Or is it usually a good time to make yourself available? 

Thanks ahead of time guys for any info in the last couple Christmas' activity.

Xoxoxo 😙

It can get slow for us ladies, but definitely not this year so far.😁 There are usually ladies available around the holiday if you’re wanting company. Have fun no matter how you decide. 

Christmas falls on a Monday this year, so for me, the proceeding week will be business as usual.  I may or may not hobby that week, but the Christmas Holiday will not be a factor.  However, it is unlikely I will hobby the weekend before Christmas Day through the New Year's weekend. Just one guy's position, but I hope it helps. 

Gotta have the lovin' .  Winter, summer, spring and fall, holiday season, dry season, mud season, doesn't matter.  BadBoy needs lovin' at least once a week, including the week between Christmas and New Year.  Maybe we could wear elf costumes.

Just one slut's opinion.

Or reindeer horns, and play reindeer games!

10 hours ago, BadBoy said:

Or reindeer horns, and play reindeer games!

You want to stagger around the street drunk yelling obscenities at passing cars? :D

46 minutes ago, boink36 said:

You want to stagger around the street drunk yelling obscenities at passing cars? :D

He could go the angler route:

Drop your shriveled little worm in the water hoping for something fishy(smelling) to come take a nibble, ultimately going home alone to tell a bunch of bullshit tales to your friends...

Or does the kind of fishing you do involve trawling(trolling)? :P

18 hours ago, boink36 said:

No, silly:

43 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

No, silly:

Stick with superficial restraunt recommendations, whining about rate threads that you overparticipate in, and talking about your 24/7/365 needy dick. It’s what you’re good at...

2 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Stick with superficial restraunt recommendations, whining about rate threads that you overparticipate in, and talking about your 24/7/365 needy dick. It’s what you’re good at...

Yep, that's pretty much about it, oh yeah, and making money (which is a good thing when you have a needy dick).  Now the question is, "What are you good at, you magnificent bastard?"  You've been around longer than I have and we're all still waiting to find out if there is anything  you are good at.  It sure isn't writing reviews, or making any constructive or humorous comments.

Was anyone else so offended by the reindeer cartoon?  Oh, I get it, you thought the cartoon was about you, Mr. Reindeer - I'm so sorry I didn't even consider that.  Sorry to hurt your feelings, it wasn't meant for you, honest.

Edited by BadBoy

2 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Just rude as hell!  BadBoy has more class in the tip of his dick than you could ever hope for...why don’t you go shove an ornament up your ass and stfu!

OK, thanks both of you, how nice.  But I want to be perfectly clear that while Laci can offer informed and expert opinions about my dick, Petey has never seen it.  Just sayin....

Thanks, none the less, pal. B)

Edited by BadBoy

I thought that was you at the store the other day with the bifocals and magnifying glass.  😊

3 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

You always have to be the voice of negativity , don't you

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

Yep, that's pretty much about it, oh yeah, and making money (which is a good thing when you have a needy dick).  Now the question is, "What are you good at, you magnificent bastard?"  You've been around longer than I have and we're all still waiting to find out if there is anything  you are good at.  It sure isn't writing reviews, or making any constructive or humorous comments.

Was anyone else so offended by the reindeer cartoon?  Oh, I get it, you thought the cartoon was about you, Mr. Reindeer - I'm so sorry I didn't even consider that.  Sorry to hurt your feelings, it wasn't meant for you, honest.

Looks like there’s one thing I’m good at:

Bringing out the Holiday Spirit in all you fine folks...:rolleyes:

I would like to be the first to gave a huge Thank You for all those 24/7/365 needy dicks.  I am very grateful for them all!!

On 12/5/2017 at 10:23 PM, MrReindeer-9515 said:

He could go the angler route:

Drop your shriveled little worm in the water hoping for something fishy(smelling) to come take a nibble, ultimately going home alone to tell a bunch of bullshit tales to your friends...

Or does the kind of fishing you do involve trawling(trolling)? :P

10 hours ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

Interesting!  Until your ^replies^ I didn't make the association. Whatever. 

In the meantime here's a tune to sooth your savage beast. 

5 minutes ago, JRWolfe said:

This is the Jolly Christmas thread ???

TOB style😕

Can't enjoy Christmas time without a little family drama! :D

Image result for family drama at Christmas time

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard