Audrey Astor

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts

51 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I have asked Santa for the same gift for six years, that cheap bastard will not bring it.... Anyone else having issues with Santa??

Yes...he didn't leave you on a bearskin rug by the fireplace. Bummer...was looking forward to unwrapping !

23 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm actually a wine, gift card, and now homemade bath bomb kind a guy lol. 

So glad you gave us some ideas! I was thinking ammo or worms, but bath bombs it is!:P

9 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm getting a thesaurus! 

PeJrVuy.jpg?1

Image result for I have been good Santa funny

Image result for I have been good Santa funny

Related image

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

I had bought a couple bottles of wine for a provider, then she cancelled. I am thankful for my thoughtful gift for myself I guess lol.

On 12/4/2017 at 7:35 PM, Chrissy said:

I absolutely adore the guys that go a bit further than others , it Does Give us great memories and a one Up on the rest so to speak,...when I wear a certain pair of panties I always remember the session from the gent I received them from. Makes me smile. When I eat the candy I have received it sparks that memory of that special guy, again It makes me smile.

I just gave a Snowglobe Xmas gift to A regular of mine that Comes intown from Tennessee :)

I stopped and Got burgers for a date that was driving 4 hours to meet me worried he didn't stop and eat beforehand. 

Gifting goes both ways And I think its appreciated by everyone!!

Happy Holiday Season Everyone!!

Good to know that in some cases the gifts matter or mean something. I consider myself a thoughtful, kind person and bring a gift because I want to do it because I think she will like it or it will make her smile. Sometimes in my head I question "why did I do that? " and sometimes convince my self that it's just cheesy and she doesn't care.

Your post gives me an idea or 2 for different gifts too.

If you do not want to buy a gift, here is a great option... Offer to pamper her a bit during your time!! If showering, wash her hair, oil/lotion her from head to toe.  Maybe, even a massage.  You do not have to be great at it, just try your best.  

14 minutes ago, Raine-7379 said:

If you do not want to buy a gift, here is a great option... Offer to pamper her a bit during your time!! If showering, wash her hair, oil/lotion her from head to toe.  Maybe, even a massage.  You do not have to be great at it, just try your best.  

I'd go straight to the gift card for a masseuse... I'd hate to permanently injure someone!!

All I want for Christmas is lingerie! Black and lace and sheer and tiny! 

Something that frames my small waist and accentuates this hiney. 

Make it Victoria's little secret or SOL"s stylish silks 

or some other boutique I haven't yet felt. 

It should be sensual, sexy and caress all my curves

But nothing too complex or belted, to frazzle his nerves.

Oh Santa, Dear Santa, bring all the bralettes, the panties, the slips

Coquettish creations soft over the hips and smack on the lips.

Burgundy or blood red or noir de jour

striped or specked, dotted, avec des fluer

It is quite a simple answer, in English or French

I really just need something sexy, to cover my tits!

2515413-Dorothy-Parker-Quote-If-love-is-blind-why-is-lingerie-so-popular.jpg

Gift from a provider??  Hate to be this way, but honestly a lump of coal would be an upgrade - never received a gift of any kind from a provider.

15 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

Gift from a provider??  Hate to be this way, but honestly a lump of coal would be an upgrade - never received a gift of any kind from a provider.

Sorry, friend, but gifts from providers are special. I've gotten a few, some serious, some trinkets. But perhaps the most surprising was her friend (a co-worker) 😁 That was a night to remember. 

I've given a few as well. Lingerie is common, but some come out of my workshop: small treasure boxes, a humidor, candlesticks, dildos, & floggers. 

2 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Gosh, if you hobby frequently or have a special few, that is sad. :-(  I love to give gifts or have a little something prepared when it's a birthday or longer meeting. Sometime the gift is an unadvertised discount. I hope you get a gift or super nice gesture some day, you seem so sweet.

Great topic! 

I love personal thoughtful gifts no matter the value. From one end of the value spectrum to another..One time someone surprised me with a personal note and a sexy meme he photocopied and it was a cute surprise. The usual; purse, perfume, lingerie, and toys, which are always great at anytime ;) although I enjoy the thoughtful gifts, functional, useful, and personally selected. Self care gifts are the best, I find We love to take care of our special friends so much we often forget to take care of ourselves. Massages, gift cards for health & fitness, self care gifts so i can stay healthy, sexy and fit for my sexy friends is the gifts I enjoy most. It's wonderful when Santa thinks outside the box, upgrades in membership, photo shoots with our favorite photographers, supporting our business endeavors and supporting the lady boss is very much appreciated. 

Hooe that helps, Santa and his reindeer's. 

Xxxxxxxxx

💋💋💋

On 12/5/2017 at 7:41 AM, Laci French said:

I’m still waiting patiently for my cookies...(HINT-HINT @ComfortSeeker) 😂😂😂

I'll gladly bake you lots of cookies! 

Tamales and Krispy Kreme are always appropriate.😂

I baked chocolate chip cheesecake this weekend. I often bake for clients if i know it is a special date. Once I baked two cheesecakes for a special birthday. I sometimes buy too. Gift giving goes both ways. I think it sweet especiaslly when unexpected. 

On 12/4/2017 at 7:53 PM, foronceinmylife said:

Does chocolote  or   Crown Royal count.;)

Bob

:wub: *slow clap*

On 12/10/2017 at 9:06 AM, gr8owl said:

None of the ladies have gifted you a condom  ????

On 12/10/2017 at 1:54 PM, Emilie Anderson said:

Great topic! . It's wonderful when Santa thinks outside the box, upgrades in membership, photo shoots with our favorite photographers, supporting our business endeavors and supporting the lady boss is very much appreciated.

💋💋💋

Kinda feeling bad right now. Should have given a longtime friend on TOB an autographed CD by the late Candye Kane as a graduation/Christmas gift last Friday. Bought a stack of them from Candye at a concert to help fund her medical expenses. This time of the year i like to gift with something that supports a charity.Be it CDs, event tickets, etc etc.

I do not like handbags, perfume, clothes, candy, chocolate, wine.... And I have enough sexy lingerie.  So, I am going to ask any client thinking of a gift to bring me a child's toy or food to donate.... Or to give to your favorite charity. 

On 12/10/2017 at 11:20 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Gosh, if you hobby frequently or have a special few, that is sad. :-(  I love to give gifts or have a little something prepared when it's a birthday or longer meeting. Sometime the gift is an unadvertised discount. I hope you get a gift or super nice gesture some day, you seem so sweet.  Thank you, very nice of you to say. :)

Two ladies very regularly and then perhaps not frequently others, but by no means rare.  Would be nice I guess - but what they do otherwise, well ........ I did say very regularly and that is for many reasons ;)  All good.

15 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

None of the ladies have gifted you a condom  ????

Gifted?  I thought that was what the envelope was for!  Wow.  Mind blown.

Prefer one type (condom that is) greatly over any other so I usually bring my own. :)