Audrey Astor

Gifts, Gifts, Gifts

51 posts in this topic

This topic comes up about this time every year, but we have some new folks here, and it kind of feels like a nice little virtual family. So.... what kinds of little gifts tokens of appreciation would everyone enjoy from our clients and providers? 

I've been given lots of gifts, and most are nominal sweet little items that make me remember the client. I had a guy give me a funny, cute little thing the other day. It was not big deal, but I'll remember him. I've got perfume, chocolate bars, candles.... just really sweet gestures.

I've done gift cards in the past.  Not very personal, but practical. 

I've given P411 points in the past. The process is easy. YL may use them to upgrade their advertising. 

I like giving gift cards, try to find out where she shops. Plus I have given Vodka, whiskey, and wine lol.🥃

9 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I like giving gift cards, try to find out where she shops. Plus I have given Vodka, whiskey, and wine lol.🥃

Oh! And one lady, I did some handyman work for her around her place! So I guess that counts? No? 🛠

Gift cards to Barnes and Noble....I have so much reading for fun to catch up on. 

2 minutes ago, LeAnne Moira said:

I always enjoy gifts. Wine, Literature, Gift Cards, etc.

Red, or white?🍷

1 minute ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

Red, or white?🍷

Sweet red is more my style. Goes great with books.

I absolutely adore the guys that go a bit further than others , it Does Give us great memories and a one Up on the rest so to speak,...when I wear a certain pair of panties I always remember the session from the gent I received them from. Makes me smile. When I eat the candy I have received it sparks that memory of that special guy, again It makes me smile.

I just gave a Snowglobe Xmas gift to A regular of mine that Comes intown from Tennessee :)

I stopped and Got burgers for a date that was driving 4 hours to meet me worried he didn't stop and eat beforehand. 

Gifting goes both ways And I think its appreciated by everyone!!

Happy Holiday Season Everyone!!

Edited by Chrissy

That’s very sweet of you Chrissy. I guess  I am never sure if a lady really appreciates a gift, but after reading the posts here, makes me realize that probably they do! 

16 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I absolutely adore the guys that go a bit further than others , it Does Give us great memories and a one Up on the rest so to speak,...when I wear a certain pair of panties I always remember the session from the gent I received them from. Makes me smile. When I eat the candy I have received it sparks that memory of that special guy, again It makes me smile.

I just gave a Snowglobe Xmas gift to A regular of mine that Comes intown from Tennessee :)

I stopped and Got burgers for a date that was driving 4 hours to meet me worried he didn't stop and eat beforehand. 

Gifting goes both ways And I think its appreciated by everyone!!

Happy Holiday Season Everyone!!

Does chocolote  or   Crown Royal count.;)

Bob

Any bakers out there? ;)  A from scratch, home made pie.  Make mine black raspberry.

1 hour ago, foronceinmylife said:

Does chocolote  or   Crown Royal count.;)

Bob

Absolutely Yummmmmmm! Add some pics to make it even better :)

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Any bakers out there? ;)  A from scratch, home made pie.  Make mine black raspberry.

I want peach!!

I’m still waiting patiently for my cookies...(HINT-HINT @ComfortSeeker) 😂😂😂

41 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

ChiSJ7O.png?1

You are so right Fish

I'm actually a wine, gift card, and now homemade bath bomb kind a guy lol. 

56 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm actually a scotch, gift card, and now homemade bath bomb kind a guy lol. 

😉

I spa gift card so she could pick out her favorite spa treatment.  A hot oil massage from head to toe for me. 

Agree with Raine, would love a massage package...that would be the best EVER! Maybe some clients will give these to us this holiday season? :D

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Actually had something for a lady that came by the other day,but she was almost late for her bus and left before i could give it to her.Oh well, always next year.

4 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Actually had something for a lady that came by the other day,but she was almost late for her bus and left before i could give it to her.Oh well, always next year.

😖

On the other hand, we all know what the ladies can give the gentlemen for Christmas!

Cookies, you perverts, I was thinking cookies, what were you thinking?

On 12/4/2017 at 5:01 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Yes, Audrey!! I have heard of paying for a year or lifetime membership on p411 for regular favorite clients. :) Wine is good for some, not all.  I think its personal and a challenge to listen to others..  I like the idea of GAG gifts. lol.  :D

I have asked Santa for the same gift for six years, that cheap bastard will not bring it.... Anyone else having issues with Santa??

5 hours ago, Raine-7379 said:

I have asked Santa for the same gift for six years, that cheap bastard will not bring it.... Anyone else having issues with Santa??

I'm getting a thesaurus! 

PeJrVuy.jpg?1

Edited by fishndude57