n4u2

role-play Looking for role play partner

13 posts in this topic

I rarely post / but I'm not new. I'm P411 cleared with 25+OKs.  I am looking for a few new friends that will Rolex play with menrollment... Nothing specific - depends on the friend. Please PM me if you are interested or have suggestions. 

AD5A19B9-7586-455A-BA20-23E365AE2543.jpeg

1072C72E-65D0-4DCB-86B9-8C2090302FFB.jpeg

987F755B-1D63-41A7-9CAE-8F3B989733CD.jpeg

WTF are you talking about?  What is Rolex play?  What is menrollment?  Not that you care if I understand, but maybe a bit of clarification would help others too.

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

WTF are you talking about?  What is Rolex play?  What is menrollment?  Not that you care if I understand, but maybe a bit of clarification would help others too.

LOL.  The first time I read the OP i had a few cocktails in me and I thought it didn't make much sense.  Now sober, it makes even less sense to me.

5 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I think on the first one he meant role play, like maybe a nun or Catholic school girl.  No idea on memrollment. 

I loved when the cable guy showed up, and I got to seduce him. :)  Hope I don’t get a point for that. Who doesn’t love role play????

"With menrollment", I'm guessing, was supposed to be "with me", and op just got into a tangle wordsmithing the post. Alomg with some spell checker funkiness.

1 minute ago, Phil-anderer said:

I'm not into Rolex play.  Movado play?  You bet!  Or even Tag Heuer.

Like your style😉

Lol - for full disclosure, I have a new phone and the auto correct is a little different than my previous phone. I apologize that it caused so much distress. I'll be sure to double check my posts going forward. ;)

I think I will rephrase my request - anyone have any cute / sexy / slutty outfits or costumes that they would wear?

4 hours ago, n4u2 said:

Lol - for full disclosure, I have a new phone and the auto correct is a little different than my previous phone. I apologize that it caused so much distress. I'll be sure to double check my posts going forward. ;)

I think I will rephrase my request - anyone have any cute / sexy / slutty outfits or costumes that they would wear?

And if they wear a Rolex they go to the top of the list?😂😂  I kid. I kid.

Good luck and have fun!

On 12/11/2017 at 11:22 AM, ilovewomen said:

Maybe he was voice texting?🤣

Not that he asked but, on behalf of the OP, thanks for not rushing to judgement and having reason, @ilovewomen.

Along the top toolbar you'll find an Activity tab. Click it then go to Search and enter "role play" in the Interest field. This is what came up under Member Search: https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/search/&type=core_members&joinedDate=any&group[4]=1&group[9]=1&group[3]=1&group[6]=1&core_pfield_7=role play.

You'll see there's a Content Search as well. All the best.