Review Bullying

36 posts in this topic

On 12/4/2017 at 11:36 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Damn straight Sapphire!

Very uncalled for also.

Sending reiki!❤❤

Hmmm same thing happened to me but it wasn’t a legitimate number....sure would like to compare numbers ....same timing as well!! Person asked to do fowl things to me. Then providers named mentioned I ran number was illegitimate number! And and if any client werenti visit me to gossip about another lady I’d suggest we had better things to do with our mouths (pun intended) and he’d utterly turn me off! 

Just sayin.....

2 hours ago, Annalise Anjou said:

Hmmm same thing happened to me but it wasn’t a legitimate number....sure would like to compare numbers ....same timing as well!! Person asked to do fowl things to me. Then providers named mentioned I ran number was illegitimate number! And and if any client werenti visit me to gossip about another lady I’d suggest we had better things to do with our mouths (pun intended) and he’d utterly turn me off! 

Just sayin.....

It is very sad that people think the only means to get ahead it by being a bully! Men and women alike need to watch their manners it's not a good thing to get caught up with BS in this business due to all the drama that is already going on in our everyday lives with trying to make a living, raise kids, go to school, outside relationships. Plus, all the idiotic bureaucratic crap with all our reviews, and ads down. Please let's work together and not against! If anyone needs support or just need an opportunity to vent? Please feel free to reach out! You would be surprised! On some level or another we all have been humiliated or hurt on some level in or out of the Hobby world. Just living in Denver is difficult and it is also very expensive!  Sending very positive thoughts to those in need. XO 

It happens a lot  my respond is  give them a smile and say have a great day then block them 

Sayonara!!!!!!

Edited by Ilet sue

On 12/5/2017 at 10:24 AM, Chrissy said:

Unfortunately it happens a lot, because I am not BBBJ GFE  I get a ton of flack from Visitors. "Chrissy I missed you in Texas,(4 year stay!!) I am here in your city and Would love to see you But you have to offer BBBJ, then I will write you a Glowing review and give you the whole donation"

I simply Laugh at them in Return Text and Let them Know. I am MY OWN PIMP!! I say What, Who, When and How much..And When I want to play. The replies I get in return are Nasty but To me its Worth it. Letting them Know they don't Run Shyt. 

Hell I took an entire 12 days off this Board and ALL others  because of the recent crap fest.. And I am loving every day of it..

I should Make T-shirts that say

" Yeah, Yeah ,Yeah I heard you,

On the back of T-shirt

" Tell someone who cares" 

😄😎

i think "no fucks given" would be to the point.

Sadly it's part of the business and there are bad apples out there.  When texts come through with no name and just demands, it's a big red flag and delete gets hit fast. It's also ridiculous when the man says thank you for a great time and then posts a negative review stating he was shorted on a service or time and never spoke up during the session!  

On 12/3/2017 at 3:53 AM, a_happycamper_12 said:

I recently replied to an ad posted by a lady here. Apparently she does not post often. But I was interested in seeing her. We messaged thru here, then I texted her. I invited her to read my reviews to see if we would be a good match for a visit! After a few texts, she replied that her menu only included FBSM! And I thanked for that because I was glad she told me. I could have met her expecting a whole different level of service. I think this very issue came up here in the forum recently.

But what she also told me was that guys use the review system by threatening ladies in hopes of gaining services that are not necessarily offered! I don’t want to get too explicit. The lady told me exactly what some guys expect or they will threaten a bad review!

This is absolutely unacceptable. I would hope it isn’t guys that are members here but only lurkers.

But ladies, does this happen a lot? It is too bad ladies can’t generate a review on these bullies!

It never ceases to amaze me ( and not in a good way), at what I see, as some of the garbage that goes on. Where do these girls, find these guys and vice versa!! Don't think that one girls encounters translate to all in the hobby. In 17 years, I have NEVER had this happen. I have never had any issue as the one described. If a girl shares that this has been what she encounters, I would take that as a sign that something isn't quite right with her, and stay away. 

Edited by Nina Rox