Review Bullying

36 posts in this topic

I recently replied to an ad posted by a lady here. Apparently she does not post often. But I was interested in seeing her. We messaged thru here, then I texted her. I invited her to read my reviews to see if we would be a good match for a visit! After a few texts, she replied that her menu only included FBSM! And I thanked for that because I was glad she told me. I could have met her expecting a whole different level of service. I think this very issue came up here in the forum recently.

But what she also told me was that guys use the review system by threatening ladies in hopes of gaining services that are not necessarily offered! I don’t want to get too explicit. The lady told me exactly what some guys expect or they will threaten a bad review!

This is absolutely unacceptable. I would hope it isn’t guys that are members here but only lurkers.

But ladies, does this happen a lot? It is too bad ladies can’t generate a review on these bullies!

Edited by a_happycamper_12
punctuation correction

This does rather suck, and I know it happens more than it should.  Reviews can be a great part of this system we have here...

I've found writing reviews are a lot of fun, both for being able to re-live what happened, and also because it seems that most of the gals love reading their own reviews to see what we thought of the experience.  What we really loved and what we didn't.  How we felt about the whole experience.  I admit it makes me happy when I've been contacted later by someone saying they loved how I wrote the review.

A simple "I had a great time, will repeat" is rather a sorry review I think, but you don't have to go into all the details like are required by TER and Eccie.  

I can even see the gal being able to maybe control what kind of reviews can be written for her.  Such as no reviews, "Ratings only", and full written review options.  Rating only would have the basic "Clean?  Prompt?  Value?  Will Repeat?" kind of yes/nos.  Full reviews are like the best of what we have now.  Us guys would be able to give more weight to those that allow the full reviews if we want to.  

Anyway, back more on topic.  Reviews are overall a great thing, but can be abused.  Here it's a little more balanced than other sites with the rebuttal system and all.  But unwarranted bad reviews can definitely hurt business.  

Guys who threaten a bad review "unless i get what I want!" should be beaten, banned, and forgotten. They are pathetic!

If I ever met anyone who admitted to this, there would probably be a physical fight (extremely rare for me!)

Bullying is unacceptable, whether here, or in normal life.

I have had guys threaten to write me a bad review because I choose not to see them, but thankfully no one has threatened me if I don't perform certain acts. I do however have a friend that I introduced to TOB have this happen. It was frustrating to me because I had so much great things to say about the board and this happened to her. Luckily she's a big girl and didn't let one guy ruin it for her ❤️ But it happens all the time and is sad. 

Cali Rose 🌹 

I'd suggest providers call their bluff. Screen shot the texts/messages. get the review posted & challenged. Ban the dudes doing it. 

This may be slightly off topic, but bullying can come in all forms. I just had another provider bully me today by sending a  client saying I perform service that I DO NOT! I wish there was a way to put a stop to this. I asked him exactly where he got the referral and he sent me the name and number. I am not going to mention names but it is NOT anyone's place to tell others what they can expect in my sessions. F******* B****!!!!!

10 minutes ago, Sapphire Jones said:

This may be slightly off topic, but bullying can come in all forms. I just had another provider bully me today by sending a  client saying I perform service that I DO NOT! I wish there was a way to put a stop to this. I asked him exactly where he got the referral and he sent me the name and number. I am not going to mention names but it is NOT anyone's place to tell others what they can expect in my sessions. F******* B****!!!!!

I am sorry that happened to you. Unless a lady tells me that I can refer clients to her and I know what she provides, I don't reveal other providers to clients for this very reason.

One way to nip this in the bud is to make sure the clients are clear on what you provide. Don't assume they should "know". I have no problem telling clients to read my reviews, website, etc to know what to expect. If they ask, I answer in a manner that should give them a gist of what they will get. If they don't get it from that then I guess they really didn't want to see me that bad.

Communication is key in this business just as much as a relationship. Clients are paying good money, and it is up to us providers to make sure they know what they are paying for, and that even includes the amount. There is nothing more awkward than two people who didn't get the memo, and now trying to rectify the misunderstanding.

If a client confronted me and threatened me with something I don't provide, let's just say that I don't take threats lightly, and I would proceed to tell him to go right on ahead, and then I would make his hobby life  miserable because I am SO generous like that. Bullying, threats, insinuations, ignorance will get you nowhere with me and other ladies. Big pet peeves for us.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

12 hours ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

This is absolutely unacceptable. I would hope it isn’t guys that are members here but only lurkers.

Hate to pop any bubbles, but it is those most familiar with the value and effect of reviews that attempt to wield them as power and control devices, so .............

Any who try in any way to coerce or bully a lady into shit she is nor comfortable with - may your dick shrivel and fall off. :eek:

Thank you for responding. The client was new and he was very sweet about it all. It is just disturbing to me that another provider would keep going out of her way to try to destroy my professional reputation.  Let's just say this isn't the first time this has happened. Furthermore she has contacted other providers with falsified text as to what I said about THEM.  I am fairly new in the hobby  and want to be clear that I provide a discreet and clean service. I have never put down other ladies and have enough referrals that vouch for me.  What I'm dealing with is a jealous vindictive woman that needs to be stopped!

It is interesting though, I have NEVER had a problem with client expectations or reviews. I can't imagine anyone using a review to hold over another person's head. Pardon the pun here ;-). But I just know what goes around comes back around as well.  Too bad for the gentleman in question.

I've know it to happen because certain services were not preformed..

Its quite stressful to know you have friends in the business that do certain things that you don't and its "your fault" because you choose to run you're business a certain way..

I'm a twin and everyone can't tell me apart from my other half but that doesn't mean i enjoy the same things she does in life..

31 minutes ago, Mr.Pink said:

dunno what's worse, bullies or white knights. :cool:

Trolls, hands down.

7 hours ago, pfunk said:

Guys who threaten a bad review "unless i get what I want!" should be beaten, banned, and forgotten. They are pathetic!

If I ever met anyone who admitted to this, there would probably be a physical fight (extremely rare for me!)

And I would help you. Haven’t been in a fight since at te Datk Horse on the late 70’s. the ladies here are awesome and don’t need this!

Communication is key to a good time had by all. Threats should never happen ,should be reported and have said punk shown the door. We want honest reviews...not psycho "revenge " reviews. Bums me out that anyone would take such a low road .Ladies....stay safe.

1 hour ago, Mr.Pink said:

dunno what's worse, bullies or white knights. :cool:

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Trolls, hands down.

Bullies, Whites Knights and Trolls that hide behind the keyboards can easily be dismissed or ignore. I had more issues with individuals that deceive or misrepresent themselves in trying to get people to waste their time and money.

9 hours ago, pfunk said:

Courtesy of BBB off of Twitter:

lMOBLSU.png?1

This does happen sadly. I just had one guy that was just first reaching out to me and I didn’t respond fast enough and he threatened a bad review.

On 12/3/2017 at 4:21 PM, Sapphire Jones said:

Thank you for responding. The client was new and he was very sweet about it all. It is just disturbing to me that another provider would keep going out of her way to try to destroy my professional reputation.  Let's just say this isn't the first time this has happened. Furthermore she has contacted other providers with falsified text as to what I said about THEM.  I am fairly new in the hobby  and want to be clear that I provide a discreet and clean service. I have never put down other ladies and have enough referrals that vouch for me.  What I'm dealing with is a jealous vindictive woman that needs to be stopped!

Damn straight Sapphire!

Very uncalled for also.

Sending reiki!❤❤

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Damn straight Sapphire!

Very uncalled for also.

Sending reiki!❤❤

Well I want other providers to be for warned. There is no need to put up with unacceptable behavior from both sides.  I run a love operation , not a fear based one. ;-) Sending reiki back atcha girl!

5 minutes ago, Sapphire Jones said:

Well I want other providers to be for warned. There is no need to put up with unacceptable behavior from both sides.  I run a love operation , not a fear based one. ;-) Sending reiki back atcha girl!

Stand strong because that is a beautiful thing!  Me thinks someone is jealous of your beauty.😘

On 12/3/2017 at 10:50 AM, pfunk said:

Unfortunately it happens a lot, because I am not BBBJ GFE  I get a ton of flack from Visitors. "Chrissy I missed you in Texas,(4 year stay!!) I am here in your city and Would love to see you But you have to offer BBBJ, then I will write you a Glowing review and give you the whole donation"

I simply Laugh at them in Return Text and Let them Know. I am MY OWN PIMP!! I say What, Who, When and How much..And When I want to play. The replies I get in return are Nasty but To me its Worth it. Letting them Know they don't Run Shyt. 

Hell I took an entire 12 days off this Board and ALL others  because of the recent crap fest.. And I am loving every day of it..

I should Make T-shirts that say

" Yeah, Yeah ,Yeah I heard you,

On the back of T-shirt

" Tell someone who cares" 

😄😎

Chrissy- I 💕 you and your personality! 

17 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

Unfortunately it happens a lot, because I am not BBBJ GFE  I get a ton of flack from Visitors. "Chrissy I missed you in Texas,(4 year stay!!) I am here in your city and Would love to see you But you have to offer BBBJ, then I will write you a Glowing review and give you the whole donation"

I simply Laugh at them in Return Text and Let them Know. I am MY OWN PIMP!! I say What, Who, When and How much..And When I want to play. The replies I get in return are Nasty but To me its Worth it. Letting them Know they don't Run Shyt. 

Hell I took an entire 12 days off this Board and ALL others  because of the recent crap fest.. And I am loving every day of it..

On the back of T-shirt

😄😎

xkVLhI4.jpg?1

46 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

On the back of T-shirt

😄😎

Try "DILLIGAF"

1 hour ago, Chrissy said:

On the back of T-shirt

😄😎

Get the shirt printed and I'll buy one it's good advice for everyone

It's very sad that men will try and manipulate you into doing what they want using the bad review tactic. I recently had a longer appointment on a day I wasn't normally available and he had already overstayed his timew. hen he mentioned it, I had stated that it was actually time to get dressed and play time was over. He said something along the lines of "If you don't let me stay another half an hour I'll write a review about how rushed you made our session and how I paid for 2 hours and only got 15 minutes." even though he said almost 3 hours. 

And to that I said, go ahead and write it. I'm not afraid of a bad review, especially if it's false and with that he got dressed and left without a word. ;) 

2 hours ago, Amber720 said:

It's very sad that men will try and manipulate you into doing what they want using the bad review tactic. I recently had a longer appointment on a day I wasn't normally available and he had already overstayed his timew. hen he mentioned it, I had stated that it was actually time to get dressed and play time was over. He said something along the lines of "If you don't let me stay another half an hour I'll write a review about how rushed you made our session and how I paid for 2 hours and only got 15 minutes." even though he said almost 3 hours. 

And to that I said, go ahead and write it. I'm not afraid of a bad review, especially if it's false and with that he got dressed and left without a word. ;) 

Perfect response!