From the hoses mouth

38 posts in this topic

The rumor mill here is quicker than a blink of an eye, so I thought I’d address my bad news here.

I have to have a hysterectomy. Sometimes us ladies have things go awry and it’s not always fun. I’m told that I’m going to have to go without sex for 8 weeks which is the worst thing for me financially as you can imagine. 

Anyway, I’v always said that if I retire I will just , poof, be gone. This is not however the case now. I will still participate in the discussion boards. 

I don’t know if I have cancer...but it is possible.

no, I do not have an STD! I have my lab results if you want to see them.

I do have a large mass on my left ovary so that sucks. 

As soon as I have a date for my surgery, I’ll let you know, but most likely just after Christmas.

If anyone hears anything from anyone other than me, assume it’s a lie. I’m happy to answer your questions, just pm or email me. 

Normally I would keep this to myself, but I’ve already heard some fantastic lies about myself. It’s very sad that grown adults can act so childish as to say hurtful things about someone else.

So there you go, straight from the horses mouth. Google Socrates truth of three! 

8 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

It’s very sad that grown adults can act so childish as to say hurtful things about someone else.

I gotta agree with this! ^^^ Hopefully, these people will mature, a bit.

I wish you the all best Melissa. Good luck! 

Melissa, dammit girl. This shit is NOT supposed to happen to any of us.  Let's hope and pray that it isn't the big c, or any of the other many   issues that can happen with female plumbing.   And with luck this procedure will take care of this ever happening. I am a believer in getting rid of parts we don't need anymore and it wouldn't bother me to get rid of mine.  The bright side of this is once it's gone, no more periods. Ever.     

Hoping you have a short recovery. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you. It's going to be tough for awhile.🍀

Melissa,

Sending the best vibes I can your way. Be well & recover quickly. 

Wow , for sure scary time for you but I hope all turns out well. I am a believer in not thinking on the negatives as it enhances the chances of the bad happening. So stay positive if possible Melissa. 

Sending Reiki and love always your way Melissa! Always my dear friend! ❤❤

Oh no!  

Sending my best wishes and hopes for fast, pain free healing!

And let me say, it takes a lot of guts to come out and say what you did publicly like this.  Sucks that you seem to have been forced into it though.

Melissa ,

Wishing you good spirits, strength and a speedy recovery. ❤️

Melissa, 

Good luck with your surgery sweetheart and I'm sending all good vibes to you! ❤️❤️❤️ I hope you feel better and recover soon 😘 

Hugs! 

Cali Rose 🌹 

Praying for a positive outcome for you.  The not knowing is likely as bad as the medical procedures.  Best of luck to a fellow mustang owner.

Prayers, sweet lady, for a successful and quick recovery. If you need anything, just call! HUGS!!!

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.  Keep you in my prayers fine lady.

Sorry hear that.  We have some of the best docs in the world here in CO.   

Hoping for a speedy recovery!

So sorry to hear this, but since you are a bad ass, I'm sure this just will be a minor blip in your daily journey!  Love & Light to you and yours during this time!

Melissa, my heart goes out to you. I will do anything I possibly can to help.  You will be in my thoughts/prayers.  

Melissa

This is not something any of us like to hear- Please take care of yourself while you go through this journey. Take care of your mind and heart as well as your body. Everyone is rooting for you to not have the big "c" .   Stay positive- Everything will turn out ok. 

As far as 8 weeks with no sex- There is plenty of fun things that can be done without sex to keep the cash flow rolling in. I would hope your frequent visitors would see past this temporary setback and still donate to the cause. Come and visit and check in with you - Help you out- do your laundry - whatever you need to get back on your feet. ( Depending on how you feel after the surgery of course ).

I wish you all the best

Mr. Purple

Wow, that is messed up that people talk about other people and assume things; especially when they are going through a difficult time. I'm so sorry (been there). I'll say a prayer for you, and wish you a speedy recovery. I'd be glad to help if there's anything I can do. I can not even imagine the pain and fright you must have. :-( 

I am totally with Audrey! To whomever is out to hurt someone's reputation is nothing but a coward in this world! Just remember coward!!! What goes around ALWAYS comes back around!!! Your days are numbered and shame on you. As we all know Melissa is beautiful and has NO STD's! 

I am so disturbed right now. So sorry Melissa❤❤

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Thank you Kali, but let’s keep things positive! 

Im on a mission to save $$$$ so I will not have financial stress during recovery. I’m a strong woman and I’ll be damn if I’m going to let a little surgery keep me down. 

Kisses and Love Melissa. . A scary thing always. I say We as a community Band together to Help. If You need anything babe. Use Us!!! I know I am not the only One that would be honored to help a fellow sister :)

Thoughts and prayers. Hopefully not the big C.  I had a really good friend get a late stage 4 cervical cancer diagnosis and she eventually beat it. Stay positive and strong. 

2 hours ago, contrails said:

Thoughts and prayers. Hopefully not the big C.  I had a really good friend get a late stage 4 cervical cancer diagnosis and she eventually beat it. Stay positive and strong. 

Yeah it’s not cervical cancer, that’s been ruled out!!! 

On 12/3/2017 at 2:04 AM, JRWolfe said:

Hugs to YOU Melissa !!

+1 too

5 hours ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Yeah it’s not cervical cancer, that’s been ruled out!!! 

Fantastic news! 

The love and best wishes from the entire community are with you.

Mel, PM me if you need help.  And an early merry Christmas to you.   You will be fine 

I hate it when people go through things like this! Only positive thoughts and prayers for you during this time!